PDA

View Full Version : EV Question!

ProdigyRT
07-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Okay, I know this is asked alot probably, but I just want to confirm it. If I am EV training a pokemon by using exp.share, and i am attacking starly which is gives 1 EV point for speed. Does this mean my attacking pkm and my pkm with exp.share each game 1 point or does each get like half a point or what?

Lucario99
07-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Okay, I know this is asked alot probably, but I just want to confirm it. If I am EV training a pokemon by using exp.share, and i am attacking starly which is gives 1 EV point for speed. Does this mean my attacking pkm and my pkm with exp.share each game 1 point or does each get like half a point or what?
I think they both get one EV

troacctid
07-12-2007, 11:45 PM
They each get 1.

The most effective way, though, is still to use the Power items, leading with the Pokémon you want to train and then switching out first turn.

ProdigyRT
07-12-2007, 11:45 PM
hmm, well does anyone know it for a fact? because i really dont feel like messing up lol

ProdigyRT
07-12-2007, 11:46 PM
ya, thats prob what i will do, but heres another question. what are good items to use and how much extra do they give?

troacctid
07-12-2007, 11:51 PM
ya, thats prob what i will do, but heres another question. what are good items to use and how much extra do they give?
I know it for a fact. But anyway, the items to use are Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, and Power Anklet. Every time you get EVs, they'll add 4 more of HP, attack, defense, special attack, special defense, or speed, respectively. They can be obtained as prizes at the Battle Tower.

If you have any more questions about EVs, check the guide in my sig. :wink: [/shameless plug]

Oh, and don't double post. Just edit your last post.