PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

Xalapeno
07-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I was walking around Solaceon town and randomly talking to people, when I talk to a girl and she tells me she goes to Lost tower every Sunday.

I know that there are events on certain days of the week but does she give a hint to an event that may happen on Sunday?

I was wondering if anyone experimented with this, because I don't want to wait till Sunday or reset my DS's internal clock.:oops:

NOTE to mods: If this is pointless go ahead and lock it.:happy:

Spindry
07-13-2007, 12:15 AM
I was walking around Solaceon town and randomly talking to people, when I talk to a girl and she tells me she goes to Lost tower every Sunday.

I know that there are events on certain days of the week but does she give a hint to an event that may happen on Sunday?

I was wondering if anyone experimented with this, because I don't want to wait till Sunday or reset my DS's internal clock.:oops:

BOTE to mods: If this is pointless go ahead and lock it.:happy:
I'm not sure.
I talked to her, then I went to the lost tower on sunday and she wasn't there like she said that she would be... then I went back to the town and she was still in the same place, and said that same old thing...

Xalapeno
07-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Maybe something happens on Sunday. She doesn't necessarily have to be there for the event or whatever to happen.

Poring
07-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Nope, I don't think there's anything.

Smurf
07-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Nope, I don't think there's anything.
I agree. There are plenty of nameless NPCs who say things like that but of course, they'll still be there saying the same old thing over and over each and every time you see them, even on the day they are supposed to be somewhere else.

I highly doubt that there is anything. Though, being a dead pokemon burial....tower, you'd think they'd add something more interesting than HM Strength(why that one, I will never know) and Cleanse Tag at the top.