PDA

View Full Version : Oddball Seven

Hoshika
07-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Have you ever noticed that lots of things are "7"? I can name a few things off the top of my head:

- There's seven seas.
- There's seven continents.
- There's "Seven Wonders".
- 7/7/07 7:07 Just happened to pass a few days ago. =P
- Harry Potter 7 comes out in the seventh month of the year (that means on the 21st.)
- Squirtle, the seventh Pokémon in the Kanto and National Dex, happened to be the worst starter to some people in R/B. Not as "lucky" as the others, but meh. XP
- Sonic the Hedgehog has to collect 7 Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Sonic, and 7 Super Emeralds to turn into Hyper Sonic.
- There's 7 worlds in Kirby's Adventure.
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars has sev-- er, you can read the title, right?
- According to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Link was frozen in time for seven years.

You know any stuff? Or you can discuss for some reason I'm not sure about. =P

Charbok
07-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Like how this post has seven words.

Linoone
07-13-2007, 12:48 AM
Now that is just a freaky thing :laugh:

Blue-
07-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Like how I'm going to college in seven years? Like how I lived in my old house for seven years? Like how everything in the Harry Potter series seems to have seven in it? Yah. :P I totally don't have any examples.

ZERO-X
07-13-2007, 05:00 AM
The harry potter movie that came out is number 5, why? Heres a list of the movies:

The Sorcerors Stone

The Chamber of Secrets

The Prisoner of Azkaban

The Wizards Cup

The Order of The Phoenix

Jack of Clovers
07-13-2007, 05:32 AM
You can do that with any number, not just 7, if you try hard enough.

~Jack~

ZiVixx
07-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Wasn't there a movie like this, I think it was called "29" some number mabye 23. There was a movie where some dude kept on figuring out these numbers and stuff.

Lord Voldemort
07-13-2007, 02:33 PM
The harry potter movie that came out is number 5, why? Heres a list of the movies:

The Sorcerors Stone

The Chamber of Secrets

The Prisoner of Azkaban

The Wizards Cup

The Order of The Phoenix

We're talking about the books here.
And one of the most Obvious: 7 Days in a week.
Also, 7 Harry Potter Books :happy:

Cow_Guy
07-13-2007, 02:36 PM
I found out a math trick involving "5" as the 100% chance answer.

Marill
07-13-2007, 02:50 PM
You can do that with any number, not just 7, if you try hard enough.

~Jack~

True, that number for me is 3, although usually it is not such a good number to me. My lucky number is 4, which I can do that with as well.

FireBrawl Latios
07-14-2007, 06:08 AM
Situations like buying a 7-up in 7-11, and there's the seven colours of the rainbow. And IIRC, there's seven different Pokémon GBA games: RSE, FRLG and Pinball RS