PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate dimond and pearl team

Master Aqua
07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Agianst the many new pokemon of dimond and pearl and the many new trainners and legendarys all pokemon masters must be equiped with the right team.

In the old games the best team could have been:

Mewtwo
lugia
Ho-oh
kyogre
Mew
deoyxs
at level 100

a team i was almost unstopible with but now thanks to digla AND PALKIA that team just cant cut it anymore.

Rember legendarys are strong but not all great teams have to be made up of them

here are my best bets for teams in dimond and pearl wich could tear appart any enemy team including items they should hold.

master team 1

Mewtwo-twisted spoon or magnet
kyogre- mystic wter or quilk claw
groudon- charcaol
lugia- mystic water sharp beak or twisted spoon
ho-oh- charcoal
deoyxs- white herb (and should be in normal or attak form)

Master team 2

mewtwo- twisted spoon or magnet
kyogre-mystic wter or quilk claw
diagla- adement orb
lugia -mystic water sharp beak or twisted spoon
groundon -charcoal
ho-oh -charcoal

for those who can go to special events or have no action reply device also dont have xd or other game cube games but still have gba pokemon games

Master team game only trainners

kyogre- quilk claw or mystic water
digla- adement orb
ryquaza- dragon claw
artcono- never melt ice
Azelf - twisted spoon

the perfect non lgendary team

Fire- typhlosion (for moves like tunderpunch)
Water- epleon
Grass - Venasuar
Electric - Riachu
Phycic - Alikazam
Dragon - salmance

all items should be like charcoal for typhlsion and magnet for richu to make them twice as deadly

perfect batttle tower legal team(of dimond and pearl capture only)

Azelf- twisted spoon
infernape -charcoal
empleon mystic water
tortrea mirical seed
starraptor sharp beak or fighting rasing item
grachomp or blissy (i just cant decide wich one)- dragon claw (Blissy could have hundrends of items wich could be very effcitve when equiped to it choose the item depending on its moves)

note: all the teams are based on level 100 pokemon

[SIZE="4"]Rember for the moves of the pokemon i didnt mention most are power full moves suck as
thunder, recover, phyic, fire blast for mewtwo and for deoyxs the only unushal move i teak him is shadow ball.

evil raquaza
07-13-2007, 04:00 PM
too many legends,that sucks
my dream team:
alakazam lvl 85
dragonite lvl 87
blastoise lvl 95
venusaur lvl 95
charizard lvl 95
mewtwo lvl 100

you see a team with alot of toughlings
and one legend(wich MAY NOT be in a trio duo)
is more original and fun

declan9
07-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Yep, toooooo many ledgendaries1 My dream team without levels would be:

Carizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Golem, Salamance and Steelix.

Argento
07-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Even for the Uber Metagame, your teams are far from perfect.

Items like Charcoal and Mystic Water pale in comparison to those like Wise Glasses, Choice Specs, and Leftovers.

Also, Kyogre and Palkia typically are both included on Uber Teams together on the basis that Kyogre's Drizzle empowers Palkia.

On the standard front, your team lacks a viable wall and Empoleon isn't classed as the best non-legendary water type, nor is Staraptor worth using over Garchomp or Blissey for reasons other than sentimentality.

Master Aqua
07-14-2007, 07:31 AM
rember players that legendarys do not nesssisarly make a pefect team wich is why i make pecific teams for all occiasions and i do rember posting about a teeM OF ULTIMATE NORMAL POKEMON AND AS FAR AS ITEMS ARE CONSERD MOST OF WHAT I HAVE SAID ARE ITEMS THE POKEMON MENTION HAVE TAKEN OVER ON THERE TRIP TO PAL PARK IN SINNON :crackup: if you know any beter items thats perfect thats the piont on debating and i agree a team with one legendary is fun but i like tarinng other trainers to shreed with the power of phyic and legendary pokemon. i can help but enjoy a good one hit ko
in wich the teams are mainy base on exept the non legendary team :razz:

Master Aqua
07-14-2007, 07:35 AM
Argento that team i agree with wasnt pfrect as i had pland havent lost with it through but i will say i beter team for you but take into acount all the pokemon what order they could be in double battles pokemon moves and a replacemnt pokemon suck as rayquza wich do well in place of diagla :crackup: also you gota have a variation in type

Master Aqua
07-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Evil rayquaza as i have mentiond eariler not every team should b emade entirly up of legendarys and to all trainers there are too class of legendarys there the major legendays such as mewtwo ans semi such as molteresas ans azlf asnd the tam you mention why are they all not levl level 100 itsa good team certinly not as vercitle as some others but nice toch on the mewtwo and team with a legendary should contain a mewtwo plecse tell me his naure i bet wih him in bATTLE you will have no need to send out any other i have bet people in the old gba fire red with a sinhgle mewtwo against 6 level hundreds throught it was quite tricky :crackup:

ronjocox
07-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Do not triple post. I didn't understand what you just said.

Plus, no one will play you because you use ubers.

Master Aqua
07-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Lol legendarys ccan be easy to beat you just have to know how i dont need them to win i just like them cause some like mewtwo cas deliver i one hit ko

Ulazlo
07-14-2007, 03:53 PM
when I was a kid I used to love putting legendaries in my teams because they just seemed so much cooler, but now I've got over them and for me I much prefer pokemon that you get at a low level and train them up they may not be as strong stats-wise but they can be better than legends if used properly

finallegacy
07-14-2007, 04:07 PM
Most people won't battle you if you use Ubers, so I wouldn't bother making a team of them since you won't ever get to use them, not here anyway.

Jimmyrock
07-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Me : Shuckle i choose you...

"Shuckle!"

Me : Shuckle toxic

*Uber hits 50 damage*

*Uber gets poisoned*

Me : Shucke rest untill its dead

"Zzzzzz"

*Uber dies*

Next....

230 Base Def > 150 Base Atk Goes to show everyone that ubers are all that... but there not a bag of chips.

IMO the best uber team whould be:

Arceus
Kyoger
Palkia (Yes Palkia over Dialga because of Kyo's rain support)
Latios
Latias
Deoxys Atk

evil raquaza
07-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Yep, toooooo many ledgendaries1 My dream team without levels would be:

Carizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Golem, Salamance and Steelix.

that team has a big weakness:
a water pokemon could take care of charizard,golem and steelix
while it could ice beam venusaur and salamence.lol

Master Aqua
07-15-2007, 10:34 PM
fsllegacy you have a point but a small one hello shuckles defence may b high but it can be knocked out esily by a legendarys super efective move such as mewtwo with focus blast

Syas
07-15-2007, 11:03 PM
fsllegacy you have a point but a small one hello shuckles defence may b high but it can be knocked out esily by a legendarys super efective move such as mewtwo with focus blast
Grievous, I have seen you posting this Mewtwo is the best junk all over the place; you say this based on the fact that he can learn "Almost every TM and HM", unfortunately you forget to remember that while his options are many, he only gets to use 4. No four moves will cover all 17 types, no four moves will even cover every Mewtwo counter. We get it, you like him, he has good stats and a good movepool, enough already. He, like all other Ubers, are overrated and usually used by someone who has no idea how to make use of them.

As for your ultimate team, I present to you, my Pikachu:

Pikachu(UberCruzer)@Light Ball
-Thunder
-Surf
-Grass Knot
-Substitute

In most of your "Perfect Teams" he will OHKO 4/6 of your Mons. That leaves me with 5 other Pokemon to deal with the two Pikachu doesn't OHKO.

Berserk Gene
07-15-2007, 11:06 PM
using a team full of uber's makes you look like a complete newb with no respect for the game.

Shock
07-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Me : Shuckle i choose you...

"Shuckle!"

Me : Shuckle toxic

*Uber hits 50 damage*

*Uber gets poisoned*

Me : Shucke rest untill its dead

"Zzzzzz"

*Uber dies*

Next....

230 Base Def > 150 Base Atk Goes to show everyone that ubers are all that... but there not a bag of chips.

IMO the best uber team whould be:

Arceus
Kyoger
Palkia (Yes Palkia over Dialga because of Kyo's rain support)
Latios
Latias
Deoxys Atk
HA HA HA Shuckle Sucks.Blissey is so much better

Berserk Gene
07-15-2007, 11:13 PM
blissey is a better wall but shuckle is the god of annoyers.

Shock
07-15-2007, 11:14 PM

Well you got me there:redface:

Master Aqua
07-16-2007, 08:35 AM
what a frustrating oppion you have syas frustrating to me the lendarys can be beaten easily at times yes they are vey powerfull but not totally unfair lol yes he has only 4 moves but there are pokemon that mewtwo can hit with a phyic attak and knock them out one hit ko regardless of wever or not is ethier super effective or normal damage :razz:

rygel960
07-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Agianst the many new pokemon of dimond and pearl and the many new trainners and legendarys all pokemon masters must be equiped with the right team.

Mewtwo
lugia
Ho-oh
kyogre
Mew
deoyxs
at level 100

a team i was almost unstopible with but now thanks to digla AND PALKIA that team just cant cut it anymore.

here are my best bets for teams in dimond and pearl wich could tear appart any enemy team including items they should hold.

master team 1

groudon- charcaol
ho-oh- charcoal
deoyxs- white herb (and should be in normal or attak form)

Master team 2

diagla- adement orb
groundon -charcoal
ho-oh -charcoal

for those who can go to special events or have no action reply device also dont have xd or other game cube games but still have gba pokemon games

Master team game only trainners

digla- adement orb
ryquaza- dragon claw
artcono- never melt ice
Azelf - twisted spoon

Water- epleon
Grass - Venasuar
Electric - Riachu
Phycic - Alikazam
Dragon - salmance

all items should be like charcoal for typhlsion and magnet for richu to make them twice as deadly

perfect batttle tower legal team(of dimond and pearl capture only)

Azelf- twisted spoon
infernape -charcoal
empleon mystic water
tortrea mirical seed
starraptor sharp beak or fighting rasing item
grachomp or blissy (i just cant decide wich one)- dragon claw (Blissy could have hundrends of items wich could be very effcitve when equiped to it choose the item depending on its moves)

note: all the teams are based on level 100 pokemon

[SIZE="4"]Rember for the moves of the pokemon i didnt mention most are power full moves suck as
thunder, recover, phyic, fire blast for mewtwo and for deoyxs the only unushal move i teak him is shadow ball.
you kidding, those master teams are uber teams and i know a better one and the non-legend team, just use earthquake and ice beam they're all gone and the battle tower team, you're only allowed to bring 3 for single, 2 for multi and 4 for double

azureFlames
07-16-2007, 01:04 PM

Water- epleon
Grass - Venasuar
Electric - Riachu
Phycic - Alikazam
Dragon - salmance

Weavile - Salamence & Alakazam
Sunnybeaming Typlosion - Empoleon & Venusaur
Garchomp - Raichu, Typhlosion, & Salamence

Three Pokemon that can take out that whole team. With the right moves and EVs, that is.

Master Aqua
07-16-2007, 06:35 PM
yes most of my teams arent pefect as i say true and legndary bequite and stop complainning about legendarys ubers thy are fair lol i can eaily beat a team with normal pokemin v legendarys people that cant hadle them shouldnt be battleing were there is a will there is a way

ps new teams will be put up this wensday and any inperfctions will be changed however master team 1 is never going to be changed

BigSauce2222
07-16-2007, 07:33 PM

No that is zubat and golbat in any cave that u enter.... it makes me want to repeatedly kick something/someone..lol for many hours!!!!!

Master Aqua
07-18-2007, 04:48 AM
if anyones got there own ulti ate dimond and peal team post on this thread

kill_shot
07-18-2007, 05:14 AM
Non uber would have to be
Charizard
Sceptile
Ferligatr/Swampert
Raichu
Steelix/Onix
Dragonite/Salamence/Tyranitar

uber/legit would be:

Dialga
Groudon
mewtwo
rayquaza
Deoxys/Speed
Ho oh
Lugia

Argento
07-18-2007, 06:04 AM
Non uber would have to be
Charizard
Sceptile
Ferligatr/Swampert
Raichu
Steelix/Onix
Dragonite/Salamence/Tyranitar

uber/legit would be:

Dialga
Groudon
mewtwo
rayquaza
Deoxys/Speed
Ho oh
Lugia

Arcanine is favorable over Charizard, less weaknesses, better stats and movepool. Light Ball Pikachu does everything Raichu does much better, Steelix suffers from too many weaknesses to be defensive and too weak offensive stats to dish out much damage. The team lacks any sort of defensive Pokemon except perhaps Swampert, the rest basically do the same thing.

And your Uber team has 7 Pokemon.

Syas' Pikachu owns most of these "ultimate" teams, and essentially, this thread.

Pikachu(UberCruzer)@Light Ball
-Thunder
-Surf
-Grass Knot
-Substitute

Tozzi
07-18-2007, 06:07 AM
A team with too many legendaries might get you far in the game, but it won't help you much in tournaments / competitive battling.

Master Aqua
07-18-2007, 09:28 AM
M I The Only One Who Dosent Care Eever Or Not I The Legendarys

rygel960
07-18-2007, 01:39 PM
M I The Only One Who Dosent Care Eever Or Not I The Legendarys
i think so, they show lack of skills

c-wooper
07-18-2007, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=grievous is king;1353854]Agianst the many new pokemon of dimond and pearl and the many new trainners and legendarys all pokemon masters must be equiped with the right team.

Mewtwo
lugia
Ho-oh
kyogre
Mew
deoyxs
at level 100

master team 1

groudon- charcaol
ho-oh- charcoal
deoyxs- white herb (and should be in normal or attak form

Master team 2

diagla- adement orb
groundon -charcoal
ho-oh -charcoal

digla- adement orb
ryquaza- dragon claw
artcono- never melt ice
Azelf - tw

sorry, but that's all bullcrap.

Master Aqua
07-18-2007, 08:17 PM
NO offensive comments thats not what forms are about !

Primal Link
07-18-2007, 08:47 PM
NO offensive comments thats not what forms are about !
Aggred, and Grievous's team always crush my LV.100s and half were Legendarys!

Master Aqua
07-19-2007, 07:35 AM
half wre legendarys thats not not true turbo all wre legendarys for both players