PDA

View Full Version : Your death.

Steven
12-30-2004, 05:18 AM
When you die, how do you want to go?

Sudo
12-30-2004, 08:36 PM
i am hoping i will die in my sleep while having an amazing dream!

LaprasRider
01-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Of old age. Not disease, disaster, etc. and at home.

Agent Orange
01-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Hmm....I never really thought of this....I never really wanted to contemplate my death, I find it depressing. O_o

Ace
01-02-2005, 12:42 AM
lol, as long as I die fast and as a happy person who's seen much of the world, then I won't have to think about it much :tongue:

liquid crystal
01-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I sort of want to die young, not too young, mind you. As for manner of death, as long as it wasn't violent, and no blood was shed, and I didn't suffer, I'm happy.

Matt & Vulpix
01-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I want to die the way I'm fated to die. Kind of grim to think about it, but I just want my life to have significance to someone. That's all I need, really. They say you spend your afterlife exactly as you were when you died... I wish to die happy.

Steven
01-16-2005, 03:23 AM
This makes sense... Hi, you probably don't know me, I'm Steven's brother, Robert. He gave me all his passwords and things before he passed away and wanted me to go to all the places and tell everyone. I don't know if he'll be missed here or not, but some of his last words had no significance to me, but maybe they do to you? This is what he said, pretty much word for word, he was pretty weak at the time and I am not sure if what he said was the following or not.

Tell nate that I'm scared of what's to become, I wish I could have met a mushroom (-ish?), don't go around saying you're me robbie or I'll come back from the afterlife and kick your ass, and lastly he said, when you are going around pretending to be me be sure to brag about nothing, make conversations with no points, post links to ebaum's world in the AIM chats, love D - whether or not D is a man or woman... , be a jerk, act like a noob, piss off X and/or Eyerdar, come back to PE2K after saying you wouldn't leave 2 weeks ago and post in a thread saying you're your brother trying to post your last words when you're not really dead. I wonder if anyone will read this all or not and let's see if they post... lmao (Test 1)

Thanatos
01-16-2005, 03:31 AM
Well, I read it all. Umm...

Cruel joke dude...

boltAge
01-16-2005, 05:33 AM
Don't find that funny, kid.

*punches*

Anyway... I hope I never die :biggrin: But then I hope everyone else never dies too so nobody is ever sad :biggrin: I'm soo nice.

Sudo
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
lol

But then with the rising birth rate and deminishing natural recourses we would live ourselfs into our grave! bit grim!

Tamer Marco
01-16-2005, 07:37 PM
I sorta want to die like Romeo did, like dying for love. Then, I want to be cremated. I don't want my body when it's long gone to be a breeding ground for worms, and I want to be remembered as someone who did something great. I've never really thought of this before...

Matt & Vulpix
01-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I don't want to be six-feet under, but I don't want to be burnt to a crisp either. XD

Matthew
01-16-2005, 09:31 PM
I really don't want to die.... but when I do, I don't want to be suffering.... that seems like the most painful kind of death. I want to be remembered by those who loved me... and after I die, I would prefer to be cremated and my ashes spread Somewhere in Ireland. My ancestors came from there, and I wish to return there.

Tamer Marco
01-16-2005, 09:34 PM
I really don't want to die.... but when I do, I don't want to be suffering.... that seems like the most painful kind of death. I want to be remembered by those who loved me... and after I die, I would prefer to be cremated and my ashes spread Somewhere in Ireland. My ancestors came from there, and I wish to return there. That sounds sort of like something that my mom heard. She said that a woman she works with wants to be cremated, and her ashes spread onto the Atlantic Ocean. I don't see why she would want that, but if she wants to die like that, it's okay with me. And when I get cremated, it doesn't matter if my ashes go all the way back to Chicago, or in the toilet, i'll be dead anyway.

Neo Emolga
01-17-2005, 12:29 AM
I'd rather not suffer when I die, and I don't want to be aware that I'm dying when it happens. If anything, I'd rather have it happen in my sleep. If I can't have that, at least make it quick and painless.

And I'd rather not let myself get old to the point where I'm stuck in a wheelchair and nothing works anymore.

Matt & Vulpix
01-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I saw this on a show tonight. A woman decided she could spread ashes into the soil of the grass oposite of the woman's house, so that she could forever stare onto her house and keep watch on those she loved on the street. Isn't that sweet?

paperfairy
01-17-2005, 12:55 AM
I'd rather not suffer when I die, and I don't want to be aware that I'm dying when it happens. If anything, I'd rather have it happen in my sleep. If I can't have that, at least make it quick and painless.

And I'd rather not let myself get old to the point where I'm stuck in a wheelchair and nothing works anymore.

That's EXACTLY what I was going to say. But I would like a warning, so I can say goodbye, re-check my will, and such.

-PF

Thoughts: My friends SWEAR I'm gonna die from playin' to much Pokemon.

And Steven, that's not even REMOTELY funny. Don't it again.

Jack of Clovers
01-17-2005, 04:35 PM
i think one of my friends would like to go out by wrapping his car around a light pole. lol.

probably the best way to go is by taking people with you. lol. for me, i'd like to go to sleep and never wake up. so peaceful.
....but, for more fun.... imagine im being chased but the mafia. dun dun dunn... we'd end up at the Grand Canyon and i'd lose control and drive myself off the cliff. :goofy:

~Jack~

ashkelon
01-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Honest to gods, I think I will live until I discorporate from sheer joy. I really believe that.

I've thought for a long time the best way to go would be like some of the tribes on the NW coast and in NM used to die. You decide when you've lived long enough, and are tired. Your family carries you out and hangs you in a bundle high up in a tree, with your face to the wind and the sun, but all wrapped up and comfortable.

And you just stay there until you are gone. The family checks in every so often, not bothering you, but giving you a chance to say if you want something. That seems like such a fine, sweet, loving, way.

Crimson Spider
01-18-2005, 06:26 AM
I wanna go in a way so that I woldn't really know how I died until afterwards. As far as I consider it, I am done with this world good riddance see you all later.

Keeper_of_Light
01-18-2005, 05:47 PM
er? not thought about it much as i am only 18 for gods sake. I dont mind how i go realy as long as i am happy at the time and have told eveyone close to me what they mean to me etc... and tell some ppl stuff that you only tell then, like if you like someone who you shouldnt etc...

Pidgeot79
01-19-2005, 03:57 AM
My death will hopefully be something quick and painless and will occur after I've done everything I ever wanted.

Loyal Arcanine
02-09-2005, 09:49 PM
I have actually thought about this quite a lot. I want to pass away while I'm sleeping, which I think is pretty peaceful. It also occured to me that I would probably totally loose control over myself if, say, I would be on a plain and it would be known that it would crash. Just something like that, if I'll know that in about a minute or so I will be dead, I guess I would go totally crazy.

LuigiWithCheese
02-09-2005, 11:34 PM
I want to die the quickest way possible. I'd kill myself right now if I could think of a good way to go :think:

Katera
02-10-2005, 01:04 AM
um :rolleyes: I would say geting shot in the head, jumping out of a plane, to die in my sleep or in a plane it go's on the runway when landing slides into something and a huge metal poll rips into the plane and takes my head of so its fast :oops: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :eek:

Killearn
02-10-2005, 01:30 AM
When I die, I will NOT die in a hospital, that is if I am given the choice. I will leave this planet in my pride. I do not care about pain any more. That is what my other self has told me. If I were to die now, I admit I have not explored enough of my mind or recorded enough to die now.

Enchanted Flygon
02-10-2005, 07:31 PM
i would want to die in my sleep, painless.

.AzureLight
02-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Hmm... I don't care how I die... XD
The only thing I care is that when I get buried, that I get buried next to my Pokémon stuff...
(Sounds stupid... doesn't it?)

LuigiWithCheese
02-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Hmm... I don't care how I die... XD
The only thing I care is that when I get buried, that I get buried next to my Pokémon stuff...
(Sounds stupid... doesn't it?)

:wink: Lol, no that's very sweet. I'd do that, too, but I want my Pokemon to continue to live on. Besides, just cause I'm dead doesn't mean they should kick the bucket, too. (Unless their new Trainer is mean to them, lol! :crackup: )

Mitsukai
02-11-2005, 11:46 PM
I don't care. I die...i die. Same thing.I'd rather it not be painful. But I could care less. The only thing I don't want is to die young.