PDA

View Full Version : what if...

Jack of Clovers
12-30-2004, 07:14 AM
...pe2k forums goes down. two weeks, a month. what if we lose the whole forum again for some unknown reason. i was thinking about these things and i have some ideas to inform.

--always keep a backup of your Trainer Stats on your computer, or even a paper copy at home. the when proboards was lost, a lot of people lost their stats and had to restart and you don't want that to happen to you. and always update ur stats asap. this is very important.
--we have a backup forum to continue business for URPG related material. ill try to get it updated with the rules and stuff right now {that way it looks good to guests who might be interested} here's the backup for emergencies only. http://urpg2k.proboards29.com/

hopefully we don't encounter any more problems but if it should, you know what to do.

~Jack~

Neo Emolga
12-30-2004, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I've kept that forum link in my favorites for a long time now. I highly recommend to everyone in the URPG to keep that link in theirs as well.

flareon008
12-31-2004, 02:59 AM
what the hell has been happening to the forums anyways.

Matthew
12-31-2004, 06:58 AM
I created that forum :P... lol.

The guy who rus the server, physuically located in his house, went on holiday and shut it down so it wouldn't catch on fire, overheat, or any other crap that could have happened.