PDA

View Full Version : Fav Pokemon Movie?

Willdudebotdood
07-13-2007, 07:08 PM
What's your fav Pokemon movie? I want to know, and maybe everyone else does:razz:

Saya
07-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Pokemon 2000 was by far the best Pokemon movie. They've made way too many now and should just end the show to save what little dignity it has left. Actually, it has no dignity anymore, not since the first season of Hoenn.

Willdudebotdood
07-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Pokemon 2000 was by far the best Pokemon movie. They've made way too many now and should just end the show to save what little dignity it has left. Actually, it has no dignity anymore, not since the first season of Hoenn.

You're, like, so right! Anyone else going to vote?

Professor Geoffrey
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10283

^This link above is the stickied version of this. Please make sure you look before you make a thread. Thanks.

I like Pokemon 2000 and the Manaphy movie.

Oh, and Saya, WRONG. (I'm not flaming) Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you say is NOT fact. It is only opinion, thank you very much. There are fans (like me) that love Pokemon so far, and just about everything they've done. Only three things I don't like about Pokemon.

1. May. She's WAY too peaceful.

2. "Aipom, I need that Starly to find Pikachu, so I need your help!" - Lame. :tongue:

3. Most of all... Lapras poachers. People that hurt, hunt, and abuse Lapras.

MagmarMan
07-14-2007, 08:52 PM
When you see something in Second Grade and you love it, it is usually the best for you. The original.

Saremu
07-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Mewtwo Returns(#1) is my favorite. Pokemon 4ever is my second favorite.