PDA

View Full Version : A question about GTS!

Sly Swampert
07-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Tomorow as everyone well knows the Movie Darkrai event is coming out in Japan! My question from tomorrow will we be able to see Darkrais on GTS?

Poring
07-13-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm sure Nintendo will do something to update the GTS. They might be lazy, though.

cacatua
07-13-2007, 08:14 PM
and if we click the mystery gift option we will be able t download them fro wifi?

Flan
07-13-2007, 08:15 PM
and if we click the mystery gift option we will be able t download them fro wifi?

Probably not. XD
The only way is if you were actually at the theater yourself. :/

Sly Swampert
07-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Probably not. XD
The only way is if you were actually at the theater yourself. :/

You may say that but as a mystrey gift option there is recive from Nintendo W-Fi!

Flan
07-13-2007, 08:30 PM
You may say that but as a mystrey gift option there is recive from Nintendo W-Fi!

Yeah, if you're at the theater then you can receive it. XD
Understand that this is for Japan only.
Our event will come and we'll see about that when the time comes.

Sly Swampert
07-13-2007, 08:33 PM
You might get an event soon but I won't get an a event for months:sad:. Because I live in the Uk where Diamond and Pearl isn't out yet I got mine through a US import! And I might be able to get one of GTS though if I'm lucky!

Flan
07-13-2007, 08:37 PM
You might get an event soon but I won't get an a event for months:sad:. Because I live in the Uk where Diamond and Pearl isn't out yet I got mine through a US import! And I might be able to get one of GTS though if I'm lucky!

Try sticking up a rare Shiny on the GTS for a Darkrai if you can see Darkrais on the GTS after the event.
It might work.

Sly Swampert
07-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Try sticking up a rare Shiny on the GTS for a Darkrai if you can see Darkrais on the GTS after the event.
It might work.

If you have a good point there! Because the Japanease who get these pokemon are going to pass the event on to there friends who don't go. And also do you think they will clone it again and again to make a huge pokemon profit out of it/

Flan
07-13-2007, 08:48 PM
If you have a good point there! Because the Japanease who get these pokemon are going to pass the event on to there friends who don't go. And also do you think they will clone it again and again to make a huge pokemon profit out of it/

Iono, probably. XP
That's what I do with my Pokemon.

Archeopterix
07-13-2007, 08:53 PM
I'll try trading for one. I want to be sure of this as well, because whenever I clone pokemon I request Darkrai. Don't want my pokes being swiped.

Lord Celebi
07-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm pretty sure there are definitely going to be people cloning their Event Darkrais and trading them on the forums. I don't think that there are any Japanese Residents on PE2K, but I know there are going to be Darkrais on Serebii, because I know there are several Japanese people there.

rebelde33
07-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Well if it's a WiFi event, our DS's might be able to pick up the event somehow. I'm going to be trying Mystery Gift a lot tomorrow to see if it works. It doesn't hurt trying right? :happy:

TheEvilDookie
07-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Are you even ABLE to ask for darkrai if you havent seen it yet?

The Jr Trainer
07-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Are you even ABLE to ask for darkrai if you havent seen it yet?

Nope, but luckle I have one, And no I got it in a trade

Lord Celebi
07-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Well if it's a WiFi event, our DS's might be able to pick up the event somehow. I'm going to be trying Mystery Gift a lot tomorrow to see if it works. It doesn't hurt trying right? :happy:

It will only be available at Japanese Movie Theaters. I am assuming they're broadcasting the signal during the movie so it can be downloaded.

I don't think short term Wi-Fi from Japan can be picked up in America.