PDA

View Full Version : Draken Kyn: Battle of the Past for the Present: The Cottage. [DU] thread.

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Alrighty, this is the discussion thread, questions and other info will go here. We will start when we have a few more people. Not nesiccarily all of them, but most before people start asking me.

You may name your Kyn dragon, or what the present day would call nicknaming it, but your Pokemon comes with that name when you find it, and I want to put them here so we don't have name mix ups and two with the same one.

Names of the Dragons:
Ashe the Charizard
Jucuso the Gyrados
Salacia the Milotic
Yang the Dragonite
Himada the Garchomp
Belle Lune the Flygon

Darth Murkrow
07-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Hm... naming... Let me come up with something really imaginative. If that doesn't work, I'll leave him as Gyarados. *Slinks off*

Edit: Gyarados is now Jocuso.

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Okay, I'm going to post all the names up so we don't have problems with them. Nice name BTW

EDOT: How do you type an 'e' with an accent over it?

Darth Murkrow
07-14-2007, 02:28 AM
Thank you. Your Charizard has a very fitting name. :happy:

I type it in word, because it doesn't work while typing in textboxes. You hold down ctrl, then push ' and e in that order, and release ctrl.

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2007, 02:41 AM
Alright for some reason thats not working, so I'll figure it out later. Anyway, I've decided that after Eeveeking929 and Fire Away have done their sign ups, or we get two more accepted people we'll start.

Darth Murkrow
07-14-2007, 02:44 AM
Great. It's about 10 p.m. where I am, and my mother wants me in bed, like, an hour ago. :tongue: I'm such a rebel... a tired rebel...

I look forward to this. *Pets Jocuso*

[/spam-ish postings]

Fire Away
07-14-2007, 03:00 AM
I'll submit/work on my application when I'm feeling a bit more inspired. I'll get it in soon, I swear. :)

In the meantime, I'd like to name Milotic Salacia, please.

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Okay I'll add that but out of curiosity, how do you say that?

Fire Away
07-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Suh-lay-sha

That's how I've always said it, at least. :)

Mewchirio
07-14-2007, 05:26 PM
My Dragonite will be called Yang, as that's what i always call my RP pokemon. Damn, I need to break the tradition. Oh well, probably do it later xD

Mewchirio

sockyo
07-14-2007, 05:45 PM
My Garchomp's name will be Himada.

Saraibre Ryu
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Okay, I'll add the names and I'm going to start the RP soon. And Chiro, I've always called my Charmeleon or Charizard Ashe so tradition is okay.

Mewchirio
07-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Phew, thanks

mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
07-18-2007, 02:02 AM
This is important!!!

Okay, I'm sorry for bunnying most of you in my last post, but I'm not going to be on alot and after the 19th of this month I won't be back until August as I'm moving and going to a big international camp in a few days. I've compiled a small list of bojectives for the RP so it can stay moving as I won't be here to help bring them in myself.

For now, my charry will be totally separated from everyone else until I get back.

First, you'll need to find the nearest town and get something to defend yourselves with, as Pokemon training hasn't come into this time yet.

Second, find out where Dialga's Kyn Keeper is.

Three, find your own Kyn Dragon's.

I'll add anyhting else if need be.

___Alana_Marie___
07-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Awh, your going to leave...dang it. Ok, I was wondering why you were bunnying hehe. i guess you just needed to move the RP along. :oops:
EDIT: Flygon's name is Belle Lune (french for lovely moon :biggrin:)

Saraibre Ryu
07-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Yes, I just had to make that jump with the explaination so you'd all be doing something while I was away, instead of letting the RP die because of my absence. Tomorrow is my last day, then I'm gone until August, so you all can still RP without me, since I gave you some objectives to follow until I got back.

I would also suggest that you find your dragons one at a time, and it'll take longer to get around because we don't have any pokemon to help us transport around. Just be a bit literative and stuff.

Mewchirio
07-19-2007, 04:05 PM
OK, I'll just gom post now. I'm going to the future. Yay!

Mewchirio