PDA

View Full Version : If you could change your parents, would you?

BladeTest
07-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Well if you could change your parents, would you? I probably woudn't even though I coudn't get the Fallout Boy CD.

~BT~

Teo
07-14-2007, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't change my parents. They did influence me in some area's and I'm very happy with who I am and how I came out. So, I wouldn't change them for the world.

xxxSakura
07-14-2007, 10:00 AM
What a weird topic. Well, I wish my father will dote on me more. He completely defends my idiotic elder brother >_>;; But anyway, that's the only thing I want besides my mother not to be so sensative, or however you spell that ;D

earth_type_rule
07-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Never. My mom is the best. She bugs me sometimes, but that's what moms are for. Though, I don't mind leaving her new friend in a big forest. I don't need a father.

Shiny Loser
07-14-2007, 10:17 AM
I'd change my dad so that he doesn't throw things around when angry, and change my mom so that she understands more about me and stops being a naggy conformist.

Professor Geoffrey
07-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I'd make my Dad less violent. When he get angry, innocent bystanders cry.

Plus, I'd make it so my Mom had a bachelor's/master's degree, and have a higher raise. Not that I can change, but remember that the thread title incudes "could". :wink:

FireBrawl Latios
07-14-2007, 04:48 PM
For both my parents to be taller, so I can be too via inheritance. Then, I'll get rid of my mom's short temper.

TheEvilDookie
07-14-2007, 04:50 PM
i would make it so my mom didnt talk so much.....

Calypso
07-14-2007, 04:51 PM
I would change my dad so he actually done stuff with me >.>''

And my mum, so she wouldn't be so damn organised. We went shopping for school clothes when we just finished last week x_X''

Blue-
07-14-2007, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't change them. I love them for who they are.

Shadow Eevee
07-14-2007, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't. Even though they could be a little negative and they don't know about this forum and I have to go to yahoo whenver I'm on pe2k and they come in. They're my heros.

Stardy
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I would not, I would change it so my Dad is alive, but I like my mum and Baba (stepdad)

Azumao
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Does changing them so that they get along enough to not be divorced count? :/

Well, each as a person, I love 'em to death. They're great, so no changes here.

Pooka
07-14-2007, 08:54 PM
No I don't think so, as much as they annoy me they're still awesome people, although having Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as parents wouldn't be too bad I guess.

Fossil Fusion
07-14-2007, 10:49 PM
I wouldnt change my parents. Thinking about this. It would make you a different person if they changed... lol i'll be quiet =)

Raine
07-15-2007, 12:48 AM
What a weird topic. Well, I wish my father will dote on me more. He completely defends my idiotic elder brother >_>;; But anyway, that's the only thing I want besides my mother not to be so sensative, or however you spell that ;D

That'd be sensitive. ;]

But yeah I'd change my parents. My father left my mother a single parent and has nothing to do with me. My mother hasn't done a very good job at all of raising me. I credit a certain few special friends in my life for the person I am today, they've set me on track and I have a good future coming from the looks of things.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mother and I don't doubt for a second that she loves me, but she's just never been a responsible mother, and if I could, I'd change that.

Who
07-15-2007, 01:26 PM
No. Compared to most parents, mine are amazing.

Finch
07-16-2007, 03:47 PM
No I don't think so, as much as they annoy me they're still awesome people, although having Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as parents wouldn't be too bad I guess.
If Angelina was my mom I'd need counselling.

FirePwnsRock
07-16-2007, 03:57 PM
I think my parents are the best in the whole world. :happy:
My dad is responsible, a hard worker, and really care about the family, although he can get quite upset at sometimes :oops: . While my mom is nuturing(sp?) and caring to everyone although it may be embarressing(sp) at times..

Scorch Ry
07-16-2007, 11:01 PM
I would probably change my parents. Being honest, my parents are rather strict on me and it's more like in order to me to do simple things, I have to earn my responsibility and independence. I work now at sixteen (though I wanted to), and in order for me to do driver's training, I have to get over a certain GPA average, which I never let slide below a 3.5 at all. I just wish my parents were more lenient on me and allow me to do things that other teenagers can do..xD

JentleViolence
07-17-2007, 12:25 AM
I get so angry with my mom sometimes, but I wouldn't change her because I know that's she's just doing what's best for me. :silenced:

Snow Fairy Sugar
07-19-2007, 08:49 AM
I doubt I'd change my parents, they hardly interfere in my life, hardly at home and get me anything I want...so they're fine the way they are...if they stay that way. :P

lucky5511
07-19-2007, 09:20 AM
No I wouldn't I love my parents. You shouldn't wish to change your parents unless they beat you or just flat out bad parents. Although I would change my dad because he left me when I was little.

Dragon01
07-19-2007, 11:06 AM
I'd change my mum to be a little bit more laid back. Also I'd cange both my perants to basicly suit me.

Phantom Kat
07-20-2007, 08:16 AM
I don't think I'll change my parents for anybody. My mom though she makes me mad at times is more lenient that other mom's I've seen. Though my dad has a temper at times and may not allow me to do certian things, he is a hardworker to provide for us.

(Damn, they have grown on me xD)

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Hmmm... I have no idea.

My mum has a bit of a temper with me though... I might change that. But... hey it's 3 AM. I stay up this late in APRIL, ya hear me? They certainly let me run wild with sleep time... But there is a limit (which is why I'm not nocturnal. lol) And if they didn't force me outside sometimes. I hate being outside. D: