07-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Who'd win in a battle between Mewtwo and Arceus

evil raquaza
07-14-2007, 11:13 AM
mewtwo looks alot better then arceus and mewtwo was"created only to fight"
so mewtwo is best.

Sly Swampert
07-14-2007, 11:26 AM
It has to be Mewtwo because he is super strong and in battle virtuly unbeatable at the moment I'm Ev training my Mewtwo and is already super strong!

Willdudebotdood
07-14-2007, 11:32 AM
It has to be Mewtwo because he is super strong and in battle virtuly unbeatable at the moment I'm Ev training my Mewtwo and is already super strong!

i see mewtwo on your trainer card! and my mewtwo's lv100 can you beat that?

Sly Swampert
07-14-2007, 11:35 AM
i see mewtwo on your trainer card! and my mewtwo's lv100 can you beat that?

Yes so's mine! My Mewtwo is also made for deafeating Darkrais so that makes it stronger!

mjb4991
07-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Arceus has better stats. An EVd Arceus with the bug plate could kill you with 1 or 2 Judgements.

100 BasePower x 1.5 stab + Plate type bost + Super Effective = 1HKO

Professor Geoffrey
07-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Arceus has better stats. An EVd Arceus with the bug plate could kill you with 1 or 2 Judgements.

100 BasePower x 1.5 stab + Plate type bost + Super Effective = 1HKO

Amen to that! Arceus is better, it should be, anyway. It's the creator of the world. Why wouldn't it be?

Poring
07-14-2007, 03:09 PM
mewtwo looks alot better then arceus and mewtwo was"created only to fight"
so mewtwo is best.

Just because Mewtwo looks better and the game/anime says he was created to fight doesn't mean his stats are better. -_- One or two Dark-type Judgments from a Dark Arceus would probably beat Mewtwo.

Sly Swampert
07-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Not if Mewtwo was maxed in everything and has good speed. Also my Mewtwos move set rocks it is Psychic, Aura Sphere, Me First. I'm still looking for a final move to teach! Also today I fought my brother with my Mewtwo and it knocked out 3 of his 6 pokemon!

evil raquaza
07-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Not if Mewtwo was maxed in everything and has good speed. Also my Mewtwos move set rocks it is Psychic, Aura Sphere, Me First. I'm still looking for a final move to teach! Also today I fought my brother with my Mewtwo and it knocked out 3 of his 6 pokemon!teach it shadow ball no-one can have a mewtwo without shadow ball!also try looking at pokemon golds dex entry for mewtwo.
it says: because its battle abilityes were raised to the ultimate level,it thinks only of deafeiting its foes.
dont belive me? try this link then http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/150.shtml

Poring
07-14-2007, 04:40 PM
teach it shadow ball no-one can have a mewtwo without shadow ball!also try looking at pokemon golds dex entry for mewtwo.
it says: because its battle abilityes were raised to the ultimate level,it thinks only of deafeiting its foes.
dont belive me? try this link then http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/150.shtml

The Pokedex info doesn't mean anything. I think we're talking about who would win in-game, in which Pokedex logic doesn't count. If you wanted Pokedex info to count, then Shedinja would beat everything, because looking into the hole on its back will suck out everyone's soul.

MagmarMan
07-14-2007, 04:43 PM
The only pokemon that was supposed to be able to beat Mewtwo was Mew so..... I vote Mewtwo.

-PK
07-14-2007, 06:48 PM
I voted for both. My vote went to Mewtwo more.

AnalysisExpert
07-15-2007, 12:12 AM
Amen to that! Arceus is better, it should be, anyway. It's the creator of the world. Why wouldn't it be?

Amen! to both of. . .That? 8D

Rohypnol
07-15-2007, 12:16 AM
It's beyond me how anyone could betray the original strongest pokemon for some new fourth generation wannabe.

Mr M
07-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Ahem..Ahem! *Pointing to my banner and avatar* Arceus is nothing! Lol! Given if the player actually knows weither or not the person they're playing against even has a Mewtwo, they're probably won't be having it with the proper plate to begin with. And pretty much if his/her Arceus happens to have the wrong plate..then pretty much screwed for the most part. ^^

uxie
07-15-2007, 01:23 AM
In a BATTLE (not a contest, people!), Arceus would win. All one needs to do is attach the Dread Plate (or whichever one makes him dark type). Then, one Judgement would wipe out Mewtwo. End of story.

ZERO-X
07-15-2007, 01:24 AM
Arceus can be multitype, so with Dark, Ghost and Bug plates he wil pwn Mew2 non-stop!

Venusaur456
07-15-2007, 12:20 PM
No brainer, Arceus. It could become a Dark-type and use Judgement to faint it.

Sly Swampert
07-15-2007, 01:46 PM
It has to be Mewtwo no question Arceus maybe strong and all but Mewtwos better! It doesn't matter if Arceus has the dread plate on because Mewtwo can learn moves which are super effective against dark type! Mewtwo is in my sig which also proved I voted for him! If you think Mewtwo is the strongest and best legendary put it in your sig thats what I'm doing!

skiboydoggy
07-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Arceus is the creator, and Mewtwo is the utter pwnager.

Electric27
07-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Mewtwo was created to fight and isbetter looking to but you really can't compare old generation to new generation

Berserk Gene
07-15-2007, 04:46 PM
The only pokemon that was supposed to be able to beat Mewtwo was Mew so..... I vote Mewtwo.

um....mew was never able to beat mewtwo..did you watch the first movie? Have you ever compared stats? Mew is identical to manaphy while mewtwo is the special sweeper god...one shadowball and mew is dead, it outruns it, SEVERELY out spc. attk.'s it, that's all it needs. Mewtwo has a larger base stat sum and his stats are distributed perfectly.

Maybe you meant it the other way around or something...because mew vs. mewtwo is a joke, at least in the game, which is all that matters.

Also: lets be fair here.

Who would win?

Mewtwo.

Why?

Ok, arcues use a dark/bug/ghost plate obviously. That's called being prepared.

Mewtwo uses this moveset:
Aura Sphere
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Psychic

This is also called being prepared. Last time i checked mewtwo was still faster than arceus, and has a spc attk of much higher than arceus (about 70 MORE) Arceus is by no means able to wall mewtwo.

People are mentioning the dread plate, and that it will kill mewtwo this way. News flash people: mewtwo learns aura sphere and outruns arceus. You do the math.

Result: mewtwo 1HKO's arceus.

Am i sure of this? No. But i do believe it is what we will see. You're looking at the fact that arceus has a greater base stat sum. That's not what's important, you need to look at the stat DISTRIBUTION.

Willdudebotdood
07-15-2007, 04:50 PM
It has to be Mewtwo no question Arceus maybe strong and all but Mewtwos better! It doesn't matter if Arceus has the dread plate on because Mewtwo can learn moves which are super effective against dark type! Mewtwo is in my sig which also proved I voted for him! If you think Mewtwo is the strongest and best legendary put it in your sig thats what I'm doing!

Like I put Arceus in my sig

Honchcrow The Big Boss
07-16-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah, mewtwo is way better

mjb4991
07-16-2007, 12:48 PM
um....mew was never able to beat mewtwo..did you watch the first movie? Have you ever compared stats? Mew is identical to manaphy while mewtwo is the special sweeper god...one shadowball and mew is dead, it outruns it, SEVERELY out spc. attk.'s it, that's all it needs. Mewtwo has a larger base stat sum and his stats are distributed perfectly.

Maybe you meant it the other way around or something...because mew vs. mewtwo is a joke, at least in the game, which is all that matters.

Also: lets be fair here.

Who would win?

Mewtwo.

Why?

Ok, arcues use a dark/bug/ghost plate obviously. That's called being prepared.

Mewtwo uses this moveset:
Aura Sphere
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Psychic

This is also called being prepared. Last time i checked mewtwo was still faster than arceus, and has a spc attk of much higher than arceus (about 70 MORE) Arceus is by no means able to wall mewtwo.

People are mentioning the dread plate, and that it will kill mewtwo this way. News flash people: mewtwo learns aura sphere and outruns arceus. You do the math.

Result: mewtwo 1HKO's arceus.

Am i sure of this? No. But i do believe it is what we will see. You're looking at the fact that arceus has a greater base stat sum. That's not what's important, you need to look at the stat DISTRIBUTION.

Not everyone would become the dark type. there is also bug, and ghost. If you used the wrong attack then arceus would kill mewtwo with Judgement.

JentleViolence
07-16-2007, 11:57 PM
Arcues really is the one who has the advantage here. EV trained, and possibly a dark or bug type, he would pwn and own Mewtwo.

Don't get me wrong; I respect the psychic type and everything, but Arcues would win in this battle.

TeirusuFX
07-17-2007, 12:06 AM
Mewtwo, looks stronger...

♪This is the Ultimate Showdown, Of Ultimate Destiny♪

Willdudebotdood
07-17-2007, 03:38 PM
The reason I did this poll was because people were saying Mewtwo is really good. So I wanted to know what's better out of Arceus and Mewtwo. Obviously, a few people like Mewtwo more. I can't decide, but, I did put Arceus in my sig. That made things a whole lot better. Now, I will find a battle record and crown the winner later.