PDA

View Full Version : Who's my friend on this forum?

Willdudebotdood
07-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Are you my friend i don't think I have any

CrimsonThunder
07-14-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't think these threads are allowed around here dude, however I can't see anything wrong with ya.

Edit: I hope thats not you're real address in your Location. o_O

DratiniLover
07-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't think these threads are allowed around here dude, however I can't see anything wrong with ya.

Edit: I hope thats not you're real address in your Location. o_O

I agree with CrimsonThunder, but I haven't seen you around before... But you are ok I suppose...

Shiny Loser
07-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Egh. Not to discourage you, but I don't know you, and neither does CrimsonThunder. If you make these kinds of polls, you're bound to the no-friend zone.

Just wait and be patient for it, and maybe do something to make yourself well-known (for example, I do banners for the fun and the recognition it brings me xD)

Go with the flow instead of pushing the flow. It always works.

Willdudebotdood
07-14-2007, 02:11 PM
I am a good member on Pe2K forum these polls are allowed that's what i believe. And how can you make banners

Shadow Kyogre GT2
07-14-2007, 02:17 PM
I agree with CrimsonThunder, but I haven't seen you around before... But you are ok I suppose...

Can't say, i've never met you.
You could be a load of spam. A.K.A. a N00B.
Or you could be as half as good as Neo pikachu.

So I can't realy say.
*Goes off and votes*

Willdudebotdood
07-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Can't say, i've never met you.
You could be a load of spam. A.K.A. a N00B.
Or you could be as half as good as Neo pikachu.

So I can't realy say.
*Goes off and votes*

I'm NO NOOB! That's not fair!

Shadow Eevee
07-14-2007, 03:50 PM
You do know these kinds of threads are friend repellent. I'll vote for it depends, because this is probably the first time seeing you.

MagmarMan
07-14-2007, 04:54 PM
I voted "It depends" since I've never seen you before today:oops:. Maybe I'll become your friend later:happy:.

Willdudebotdood
07-15-2007, 11:19 AM
I voted "It depends" since I've never seen you before today:oops:. Maybe I'll become your friend later:happy:.

Cheers dude