PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Final Episodes

Darkria111
07-15-2007, 12:58 AM
So I watch naruto sometimes and was wondering......they are getting to the final episodes. What will happen after that?:think:

The Jr Trainer
07-15-2007, 12:59 AM
So I watch naruto sometimes and was wondering......they are getting to the final episodes. What will happen after that?:think:

Did you just watch it today? I just finished watching it. It will never end.

Darkria111
07-15-2007, 01:42 AM
Did you just watch it today? I just finished watching it. It will never end.

I wish. All good things need to come to an end though. Todays episode was SWEET!!

skiboydoggy
07-15-2007, 02:00 PM
There's still a whole other arc after this. Plenty of episodes, really.

BladeTest
07-15-2007, 04:11 PM
I hope they wound up canceling Naruto sometime when the filler arcs start, then bring it back when its time for Shippuden to come on. Bleach is better anyway then the Naruto we have out.

~Hitsugaya~

KOR
07-15-2007, 04:16 PM
There's Naruto Shippuuden. I swear to god i hope they don't play the fillers.

So they have to do the whole Rock Lee getting healed part then the Idate segment then finally the most anticipated part of the series: The Sasuke Retrieval Arc!!!

I think by the end of the summer the Sasuke Retrieval Arc will start. Then once that ends they'll have like a month break for the two Naruto movies. Then by Summer 08 Shippuuden will start up. *Faints* XD

BladeTest
07-15-2007, 04:20 PM
There's Naruto Shippuuden. I swear to god i hope they don't play the fillers.

So they have to do the whole Rock Lee getting healed part then the Idate segment then finally the most anticipated part of the series: The Sasuke Retrieval Arc!!!

I think by the end of the summer the Sasuke Retrieval Arc will start. Then once that ends they'll have like a month break for the two Naruto movies. Then by Summer 08 Shippuuden will start up. *Faints* XDThank you, I hate those fillers so much, I've seen a bunch of them, and none really please me. Esspecially the Laughing Shino episode. They just had to mess with one of the characters I did have respect for.

slashy
07-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Naruto WILL end. I read in (horrible spelling) shoen jump that on a iinterview, the creater of naruto said he ALREADY had the perfect way he was going to end naruto, he said he had the image already in his mind. But still, i hope it doesent come anytime soon!

BladeTest
07-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Naruto WILL end. I read in (horrible spelling) shoen jump that on a iinterview, the creater of naruto said he ALREADY had the perfect way he was going to end naruto, he said he had the image already in his mind. But still, i hope it doesent come anytime soon!I hope it comes once the fillers start, some people are going to be like "Hey why'd they cancel Naruto, it was the bestzz". Personally, I think Naruto gets worse by every episode, we just keep getting closer and closer to over 80 weeks of fillers. More then a year I"d like to point out.

~Hitsugaya~