PDA

View Full Version : Most Hated Sickness

charmeleonblaze
07-15-2007, 04:40 PM
What's your most hated sickness? Mine would probably have to be what I'm going through right now. I've been feeling nauseated the whole morning, and I've been sitting by the toilet for over an hour. I hate how whenever you move, it feels worse.:tongue:

Charbok
07-15-2007, 06:23 PM
The Ebola virus.
That's gotta suck.

Scorch Ry
07-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Mine would have to definitely be a fever. A fever isn't normal for me, I feel completely under the weather and it feels like my body's all numb and lifeless. I just lay on the sofa and sometimes, my eyes hurt with I have a fever so I can't watch television for too long. ^.^;;

charmeleonblaze
07-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Mine would have to definitely be a fever. A fever isn't normal for me, I feel completely under the weather and it feels like my body's all numb and lifeless. I just lay on the sofa and sometimes, my eyes hurt with I have a fever so I can't watch television for too long. ^.^;;

I couldn't watch TV at all this morning. If I did, my head would start spinning, I'd get dizzy...God, I hate that.

KOR
07-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. I only got the mouth part of it but that's what it's called. It sucks.

uxie
07-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Twenty-four hour flu. Especially the kind with nausea, fever, vomiting, and diarrhea ALL AT ONCE. Trust me, it's not fun to have your body spewing from two directions. At all.

plusle and minun
07-16-2007, 02:54 AM
I have a med prob. Its not cool when u get sick. One time i had an ear infection ( in the same ear for the 3x!) and it was on Easter so i had to go to a ER and i also had a flu, but i had to take a week off school too.

Loveydovey
07-16-2007, 04:07 AM
Nausea.
Nothing beats the tangy, chunky, taste of vomit followed up with a searing serving of gastro acids!

Stardy
07-16-2007, 11:52 AM
umm... I hate flu, its annoying!

Finch
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Mono ruined my life...

Dragon01
07-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Flu has gotta be the worst exetially when your 'coming of age' bad throught, bad sore stinging arse hole coz of diarhea, spinnin head what ever you do, throwing up coz you have a coughing fit , I like to call them that, and they make you spew, migrane it just doesn't end man!

Marill
07-16-2007, 02:55 PM
I hate strep throat. I used to get it all the time as a kid, and I recently caught it last winter. I can't stand it. Ugh!

Lord Celebi
07-16-2007, 03:57 PM
The worst thing I've had? Hmm... I barely ever get sick anymore, and if I do, its usually just a minor feeling like crap spat for a day or two. I really hate nausea though... It really sucks because you can't do anything if you have it.

DratiniLover
07-16-2007, 06:53 PM
I hate having the flu, and vomiting, it's scary! ;(

Katera
07-16-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm surprised nobody here seems to find aids bad. I hate aids. I don't have aids. But aids is definitely getting hated on by me.

Darkria111
07-16-2007, 07:06 PM
HIVES.................... they suck because you itch EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! They'rre worst then chicken pox

DratiniLover
07-16-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't like hives either... Itchy! o_O

Venusaur456
07-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Nausea or diarhhea for me. I hate vomiting, and diarhhea is just, like, annoying in your butt!

Shiny Loser
07-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I hate having nausea but not being able to vomit.

I get that whenever I'm driving through mountains or rollercoasters..

Ketamine
07-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Diharea, lol, however you spell it.

Also stomach pain at night =(.

Dragon01
07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm surprised nobody here seems to find aids bad. I hate aids. I don't have aids. But aids is definitely getting hated on by me.
Aids isn't a sickness its a S.T.I (Sexually Transmitted INFECTION) and I'm sure the thread is for common Illnesses that everyone has either had or will have sometime in there lifetime. I dohate S.TI's but thats why they invented condoms! (Unfortunatly some people can't afford them/ can't get them habce the spred in Africa) But if YOU get it then for shame! Lol really you should ask your partner not your bird youve just met and still use protection!!

There we go out S.T.I lesson for the week out of the way, now whats next........class dismissed.........................

Ketamine
07-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Since we started talking bout sex let me add this.

Use a condom k? Also don't have Gay sex without a condom if your gay, only do it if you want Aids =). (Im not gay btw :cool:)

Lol my two cents about aids.

c-wooper
07-17-2007, 03:37 PM
The stomach flue sucks crap.

-PK
07-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Even though it isn't a sickness(I think), I get headaches ALMOST EVERYDAY! Some are just barle hurting ones, others are ones when I can't even move cause of the pain.

celebihunter
07-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Nausea,Heartburn,Indigestion.Upset stomach,Diarhea.I hate all those things:eek:

-PK
07-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Nausea,Heartburn,Indigestion.Upset stomach,Diarhea.I hate all those things:eek:

Hey hey Peptobismol.

I hate when my stomache hurts.

Phantom Kat
07-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Nausea that is paired along with headaches. I almost never get sick but when I do, it's hell. >>

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-18-2007, 08:59 AM
I ate all of my halloween candy at once one time, PLUS the kids at school...= Sore stomach and inability to move or eat for the next week. Survived off of apple juice i did...

I also have asthma. It doesn't act up much anymore.

...Theres that sickness you get from reading squee too, but I get over that, and hey, its SQUEE! I Have to read it, i just have to. XD

Phantom Kat
07-18-2007, 09:04 AM
I ate all of my halloween candy at once one time, PLUS the kids at school...= Sore stomach and inability to move or eat for the next week. Survived off of apple juice i did...

I also have asthma. It doesn't act up much anymore.

...Theres that sickness you get from reading squee too, but I get over that, and hey, its SQUEE! I Have to read it, i just have to. XD

Wow, that must have been one sugarhigh. xD

I never eat my halloween cady, I give it all to my cousins.

celebihunter
07-18-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't eat my Halloween Candy either.I still have candy from three years ago :O

FireBrawl Latios
07-20-2007, 07:22 AM
Any sort of coughing. I rather sneeze till the country has no more paper towels

Scorch Ry
07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Any sort of coughing. I rather sneeze till the country has no more paper towels
Awww.
Poor you.
I give nose bleeds when it gets too hot sometimes.
That's sometimes during the summer.
And partially in the spring.
And my eyes get itchy and when I rub them.
They swell up. That's from my allergies/hayfever.

Pikablu Pie
07-20-2007, 09:14 PM
I dunno what it's called, but I get some sort of flu literatley every spring and fall. I feel so horrible I can't even think. All I can do is sit somewhere, letting my head burn. Blech... Two years ago, however, I had to go to the hospital on easter at, like, 9:00 PM. In the lobby, I threw up in my moms hands in front of about ten people. AND it was stained red because I had tooken red medicine earlier. THEN, later, I had to take a shot. And where must the shot be given but my butt. Dx I didn't get back home until about midnight. Blerg... Thinking about it hurts my stomach...

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I dunno what it's called, but I get some sort of flu literatley every spring and fall. I feel so horrible I can't even think. All I can do is sit somewhere, letting my head burn. Blech... Two years ago, however, I had to go to the hospital on easter at, like, 9:00 PM. In the lobby, I threw up in my moms hands in front of about ten people. AND it was stained red because I had tooken red medicine earlier. THEN, later, I had to take a shot. And where must the shot be given but my butt. Dx I didn't get back home until about midnight. Blerg... Thinking about it hurts my stomach...

That must have sucked quite badly D:

Scorch Ry
07-20-2007, 11:22 PM
;_;
Awww.
That didn't sound too fun.
;_;
I would have threw a fit.
If I would have dealt with that.

Palkiaperson
07-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Gastrointiritous for me. I had to go to the hospital and get a shot in the, you know............IT HURT LIKE HECK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't want to know what symptoms it's cause's. Your also wondering how I could spell Gastrointiritous. My mom's a nurse, I know stuff.