PDA

View Full Version : The Boondocks

BladeTest
07-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Does anyone like that show? I love it, I have the whole first season of it on DVD. I know someone on here is going to say something like "That show is racist" well so is Family Guy, it's just a show people.

~Ichii~

Xtra
07-16-2007, 02:59 PM
I love the Boondocks. I ain't racist, but I find how there so racist funny, bacuase it''s kinda over the top. Too bad it was canceled.

BladeTest
07-16-2007, 08:35 PM
I love the Boondocks. I ain't racist, but I find how there so racist funny, bacuase it''s kinda over the top. Too bad it was canceled.It wasen't canceled, they have the second season coming out in September this year.

-Ichii

Soda
07-16-2007, 09:09 PM
It wasen't canceled, they have the second season coming out in September this year.

-Ichii

It's random, but cool. Family Guy still Pwns it though, Boondocks is funny with a "lesson"

Shiny Loser
07-17-2007, 09:34 AM
How come everyone here likes Family Guy?

It's just a bunch of random, sick jokes with no relation to the plot.

I find racism in cartoons totally funny. I've never watched Boondocks, maybe I should download some episodes.

ovi_one
07-20-2007, 02:51 PM

I find racism in cartoons totally funny. I've never watched Boondocks, maybe I should download some episodes.

new episodes of family guy suck so bad now. peter and stewie are very annoying now as are the rest of the characters. they need to go back to the old family guy style of writing

bigdog
07-25-2007, 10:52 PM

I found a website where you could watch about 7 episodes of Boondocks, and more on http://www.tv-links.co.uk It also has movies such as Transformers (2007).

AshMistyMayfan
07-30-2007, 06:13 AM
It's too bad that the man who made the Boondocks comics decided to get out of the business. My favorite is old Grandpa wanting to get the old belt on Huey. Man, never mess with old Grandpa wanting to get the belt! I liked reading some of the comics in the newspaper, that writer just got burned out or something, never heard from him again.

JentleViolence
08-07-2007, 05:36 AM
The Boondocks is very funny, and I love Huey's character. I don't watch it that much, though.

Tamer Marco
08-07-2007, 05:53 AM
The Boondocks pwns to infinty. I love the mock action sequences, like with Huey with a sword, and Oprah's bodyguard. :P

Tory vs Meaty II
08-07-2007, 05:57 AM
I love the Boondocks, but it always appear on my bedtime. I hardly ever seen any episodes of them, I may only seen seven of them. The only time when I watch the is on the school breaks.

Poltergeist
08-08-2007, 04:03 AM
It's too bad that the man who made the Boondocks comics decided to get out of the business. My favorite is old Grandpa wanting to get the old belt on Huey. Man, never mess with old Grandpa wanting to get the belt! I liked reading some of the comics in the newspaper, that writer just got burned out or something, never heard from him again.

It said in the newspaper he was coming back but with the T.V. show he just didn't have time to continue to write strips, thus he never came back and at the moment never shall. Anyway I love the T.V., that rapper's episode's ending really had me laughing. In my opinion the Show is better then the strips, they where alright, so I don't mind. Also it's off topic but yeah family guy is going downhill like the simpsons. It's just not as funny as it once was, seaons 2 and 3 where the best, and it just seems to be getting worse with its joke's qualities.