PDA

View Full Version : What video game makes you scream your head off?

Shozuka
07-15-2007, 08:23 PM
New Super Mario Bros. I get so far in a part then I die! I get so pissed!

BladeTest
07-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, a game that makes me jump, and I;m nervouse, I wind jumping off the ledge that took me forever to get back.

-Ichii-

Seawolf
07-15-2007, 08:38 PM
The ice dungeon in Twilight Princess made me pretty upset the first time I played through it.

=/

Blue-
07-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Just about every game I own, since I suck at video games. Lawlz.

IBeatRyan
07-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Id say event 51 on ssbm

Teo
07-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Well no game has ever really made me do that, but I seriously jumped out of my seat when I was playing RE4 for the first time. xD! THE DUDE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE TO 1HKO ME! xD!!!!

Berserk Gene
07-16-2007, 02:21 AM
trying to get the rareware coin and the nintendo coin in Donkey Kong 64 made me want to eat babies.

IBeatRyan
07-16-2007, 02:29 AM
Thats a new level of mad right there

Hoshika
07-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Going in certain Event Matches in SSBM makes me really angry.

Getting all Magikarp in a Fortune Battle in PBR makes me very annoyed.

Listening to Zant makes me scream in laughter. XD

IBeatRyan
07-16-2007, 02:36 AM
same here my friend.

plusle and minun
07-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Ughh Tekken games. Trust me on Tekken 5 the boss will never let you get up and then beat the crap out of you. He really annoys me badly!!!!!!

Loveydovey
07-16-2007, 04:03 AM
JESUS CHRIST!
In freaking Twilight Princess.
In the Yeti's house!
I couldn't find a stupid key! There you have me, trying to blow a door off with the cannon...
I HATED IT!

In Shadow of the Colossus, on the last colossus.
I FREAKING KEPT FALLING OF THE HUGE PIECE OF JUNK!
JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET TO THE LAST WEAK SPOT!
It took me about half an hour to beat...

ON STREET FIGHTER!
Beating Vega! WTF! Why does he jump so freaking much!?

EDIT!

KING OF FIGHTERS BOSSES!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>_______<!!!!
They're IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT!

._.
Sorry for the caps and the anger spasm.
It's just that...
it hurts. ;_;

earth_type_rule
07-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I don't really like shooters. Those really piss me off. Instead, I'll just hack&slash =)

Azumao
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Any of the more challenging RPGs, when you get to the end...you want to beat the game, but it gets really hard. :P That really pisses me off. Especially getting stuck on the final boss. So close you can taste it...yet it's too far away. But that just makes seeing the final credits roll even sweeter. ^_^

Stardy
07-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Ughh Tekken games. Trust me on Tekken 5 the boss will never let you get up and then beat the crap out of you. He really annoys me badly!!!!!!
tekken is quite easy, completed it easy, then sold it

I hate whirl tour (bros game) He makes me play on it with him, cause he knows he will beat me at it!

Dragon01
07-16-2007, 12:13 PM
San Andreas really scares me.

1) Obominable snowman doesnt exist in the game,
2) but there is something in the woods and Jonny (Texas Chainsaw Masicure) does exist in the game, read below on how to come across him:

I was on the intranet one night and read about a dude with a chainsaw by a wheelchair by some docks. I knew where that was so I whent there every now and then and didn't see anything. I was beggining to think that it was 'totally bogus' when I had a cop chase and fell off my bike and rolled down there. I used the loose coppers cheat (R1 R1 O R2 up down up down...) it was raining and what I ca remember the time was somewhere between 00:00AM wednesday and 02:00AM Thursday, because I had just done a robbery (hence the cop chase) and I whent to the wheel chair, then walk into the cabin then when I turnt around in the door way theres a fkin man there with a chainsaw!!!

So after I paused the game so I can change my boxers and un-pause the game, I whip out my A.K and kill the b@sturd. So I leg it and vrrmmmm the dude spawns behind you and attacks you from behind I turn round n kill the b@sturd again. Then he spawns infront of me!! I pause the game, change my boxers again, un-pause the game and he killed me!!!

That was scary $hit. Has that ever happened to you?????

Stardy
07-16-2007, 12:19 PM
San Andreas really scares me.

1) Obominable snowman doesnt exist in the game,
2) but there is something in the woods and Jonny (Texas Chainsaw Masicure) does exist in the game, read below on how to come across him:

I was on the intranet one night and read about a dude with a chainsaw by a wheelchair by some docks. I knew where that was so I whent there every now and then and didn't see anything. I was beggining to think that it was 'totally bogus' when I had a cop chase and fell off my bike and rolled down there. I used the loose coppers cheat (R1 R1 O R2 up down up down...) it was raining and what I ca remember the time was somewhere between 00:00AM wednesday and 02:00AM Thursday, because I had just done a robbery (hence the cop chase) and I whent to the wheel chair, then walk into the cabin then when I turnt around in the door way theres a fkin man there with a chainsaw!!!

So after I paused the game so I can change my boxers and un-pause the game, I whip out my A.K and kill the b@sturd. So I leg it and vrrmmmm the dude spawns behind you and attacks you from behind I turn round n kill the b@sturd again. Then he spawns infront of me!! I pause the game, change my boxers again, un-pause the game and he killed me!!!

That was scary $hit. Has that ever happened to you?????
yup, im not 18, but I play GTA, and got killed by that chainsaw dude as soon as I was gonna pull of the perfect robbery, I drove into a police car, got away, but out of nowere, hacked to death by a chainsaw dude! scary stuff.

Still hate whirl tour though

Dragon01
07-16-2007, 12:36 PM
yup, im not 18, but I play GTA, and got killed by that chainsaw dude as soon as I was gonna pull of the perfect robbery, I drove into a police car, got away, but out of nowere, hacked to death by a chainsaw dude! scary stuff.

Still hate whirl tour though

Also in San Andreas if you use too many cheats befor your first date with Denise she kills you when your having your 'coffie'.

Then every time you see her she kills you and every time you don't see her she hunts you down in a hears. Remember GTA: Vice City? Remember when you had to watch over the deal? Remember the black car with flames on ot and when it moved flames came out of the alloys? Well its exactly the same car! If it touches your car it blows up. Its really fun to be chased by her but its also really hard.

The worst thing about it is that sha takes half f your money everytime she kills you!! Then the hospital takes 100 or summat and eventually when you get to $200 you loose all your money. When you use a cheat to get money back she kills you and takes all the money. When you use the cheat to get weapons she finds you , kills you and takes the weapons. So you have to start the game again.

When I told Rockstar north about this they replied:

Dear sir,
This is a very rare glitch that was put into the game to stop people using cheats for most of the game. We knew people would use the cheats as soon as they started, so we added the glitch to try and teach people that using to many cheats can and will eventually ruin your game. You had used over 100, 000 cheats before the mission - Burning Desire - or before your first or second date with Denise. We are not sorry for this to have happened to you and we hope you will now try and not use cheats untill the second or third island.

Yours Truly,
Rockstar North

I was loling my head off when I recieved that!!! So people try and not use 100, 000 cheats befor burning desire!!!!

Stardy
07-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Also in San Andreas if you use too many cheats befor your first date with Denise she kills you when your having your 'coffie'.

Then every time you see her she kills you and every time you don't see her she hunts you down in a hears. Remember GTA: Vice City? Remember when you had to watch over the deal? Remember the black car with flames on ot and when it moved flames came out of the alloys? Well its exactly the same car! If it touches your car it blows up. Its really fun to be chased by her but its also really hard.

The worst thing about it is that sha takes half f your money everytime she kills you!! Then the hospital takes 100 or summat and eventually when you get to $200 you loose all your money. When you use a cheat to get money back she kills you and takes all the money. When you use the cheat to get weapons she finds you , kills you and takes the weapons. So you have to start the game again.

When I told Rockstar north about this they replied:

I was loling my head off when I recieved that!!! So people try and not use 100, 000 cheats befor burning desire!!!!
......how the hell did you do 100,000 cheats before burning desire?

Scorch Ry
07-16-2007, 10:07 PM
o_o

This can happen on San Andreas? O_O!

I'm definitely glad I don't use cheats in that game. If I were to see a man with a chainsaw, I would definitely scream until I die. ;_;

Todd6
07-17-2007, 01:21 AM
God of war not long enough.

Rich Hobo
07-17-2007, 01:33 AM
Ocarina of Time!! That game is freakin hard! Lets see... also Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and Virtua Quest.

Pikablu Pie
07-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Just about every game I own, since I suck at video games. Lawlz.

Same here.

Especialley when I'm tinkering with Katrina on Animal Crossing Wild World, I accedently click the wrong button, and throw 10,000 bell(currency) down the drain just to have my "spirit cleansed".

Or when a rollercoaster in Rollercoaster Tycoon breaks down due to station break failure, crashes, killing many innocent people, and keeping the coaster from working.

I suck bad at games.

Charbok
07-17-2007, 01:53 AM
The ice dungeon in Twilight Princess made me pretty upset the first time I played through it.

=/
I loved that dungeon! Best temple in any zelda game.

Well no game has ever really made me do that, but I seriously jumped out of my seat when I was playing RE4 for the first time. xD! THE DUDE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE TO 1HKO ME! xD!!!!

When I played that for the first time I was just plain scared. Then when the chainsaw guy came for the first time and cut my head off I screamed really loud.

c-wooper
07-17-2007, 03:45 PM
New Super Mario Bros. I get so far in a part then I die! I get so pissed!

lol yeah I used to play Mario Bros when I was ten. It made the poor little boy cry.

Yggdrasill
07-17-2007, 03:57 PM
1. Getting killed by Mr. Salvador (The guy in the Water-works level) in Mercenaries on the PS2 version of RE4.

2. I remember in the mines somewhere on Chapter 4 of RE4 I was being attacked by Dr. Salvador, I didn't have any bullets so I just ran away. Eventually I came to a door which had yet another Dr. Salvador in it, eventually I just gave up and I was killed. =/

Finchy
07-17-2007, 04:18 PM
If I drive into the rough again on Tiger Woods '07, I'm gonna kill someone.

HorrorScope
07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Hmmm I have got this weird thing with Video Games, They make me so angry,

Like one time...

I was playing an old Tomb Raider game.

I could'nt make it over this ledge.... I tryed lots and lots of times but I could'nt get over, But one time I actually made it over, But guess what... I got so exited I fell back from the ledge that I was going for....

My Exact words Where:

What the (swear word), Why the (swear word) did that just (swear word) happen!?, I had just made it too the (swear word) ledge, You (swear word) piece of (swear word)

And even if that was'nt enough, I threw the controller half way across the room making a dent in the wall.

And before that I bit into the analogue stick so its left a mark.

It was'nt a good moment I had but about 2 weeks after that I made the ledge!

:razz:

Charbok
07-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Why hasn't this been moved yet?

celebihunter
07-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Pokemon Dash.That's all I have to say.

Hoshika
07-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Just now, I started a new file in Twilight Princess. Rusl suddenly found me as a wolf, took a lit torch and a sword, and then started hacking away at me super fast until I died. I got stuck in between a tiny ledge and him, and when I lost all the hearts, he was still attacking me. GAH. >_<

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-18-2007, 12:13 AM
I wanted forever for battle revolution, and theres so little to do. :(

Phantom Kat
07-18-2007, 01:07 AM
I was playing Pokemon Stadium 2 two days ago with my cousin with COMs in Hard. All I needed was two more tokens to win at 9 but me, my cousin, and Red COM were tied with 7 each. The next event started and it was "Gutsy Goldbat" for 2 tokens. When I got out of the cave, I had about 3 more hearts than all the others. I was so excited that I lost my focus and Red COM stole all my hearts and won! >.<

I swear a lot when I'm chaining on my Pearl and I make a stupid move like accidentally going to a patch next to me or stepping into one I didn't see.

guy5
07-18-2007, 06:20 AM
I always ran out of air while diving in the water on Bajo Kazooie for N64, but i found the cheat room in the game so now I think I can beat that level.

PokemonBoy2106
07-18-2007, 06:48 AM
FIFA 07. So many times my opponents have scored from impossible angles in the dying moments to beat me by a goal! Here's an example
"Oh you Xing Xers! How X can he Xing score from there! When I Xing try to Xing do that, my Xing LHead cant shoot for L1 Oh this Xing game is progammed by Xing Chelsea supporters!"

Replace X with the F Bomb and replace F with the s word