PDA

View Full Version : Porygon Banner

Matthew
01-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey guys! Jjust thought I would post this banner I just spent an hour of work on last night! What do you guys think?

http://img25.exs.cx/img25/2232/porygon.png

Heh! I like how it turned out. I was making it while watching Scary Movie 2 on ComedyCentral. Enjoy :P

I may have to fix up the border on top a bit.... but other than that, IU like it ^^;

Nefarious
01-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey that's pretty cool. I would never have thought using numbers in the shape of porygon. Porygon now stars in the matrix lol. That'sa cool boarder too. Great job! Hope to see more of your work soon. :wink:

Tamer San
01-03-2005, 04:28 PM
The Porymatrix >=)

Very neat Matthew, well done ^^

sybersaur3000
01-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Cool!I love H-tech looking stuff.My username kinda reflects that...

Matthew
01-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Cool!I love H-tech looking stuff.My username kinda reflects that...

Heh. Thanks for the comments guys.

And Sybersaur... I hope you misspelt cyber on purpose XD.

Thanatos
01-04-2005, 12:20 AM
I as well.

Matthew, you have enormous talent for this stuff! You could go into graphic art!

I love it. Those numbers fit porygon perfectly!

sybersaur3000
01-04-2005, 12:40 AM
Heh. Thanks for the comments guys.

And Sybersaur... I hope you misspelt cyber on purpose XD.

Yeah I spelled it that way on purpose.like some pokemon names are kinda like that way.

The Elite Ygseto
01-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Hey guys! Jjust thought I would post this banner I just spent an hour of work on last night! What do you guys think?

http://img25.exs.cx/img25/2232/porygon.png

Heh! I like how it turned out. I was making it while watching Scary Movie 2 on ComedyCentral. Enjoy :P

I may have to fix up the border on top a bit.... but other than that, IU like it ^^;
I was wacthing that also. :P

THe banner is okay but it's to busy.

HoennCallum
01-05-2005, 06:32 PM
I was wacthing that also. :P

THe banner is okay but it's to busy.

I don't think its busy at all! A great job, I would never have thought of using the matrix style code. Myabe I can be as great.. some day *goes into daze*

tha man rocking tha manl
01-29-2005, 12:45 AM
hi matt, can i use the banner as my sig until i get a new one?

boltAge
01-29-2005, 05:02 AM
That Matrix effect is old, outdated and pretty ugly in my eyes ^_^ Not that your banner is ugly or anything, though.

I find it rather plain... It's just random effects thrown together, and I personally think Porygon doesn't fit in the Matrix, despite the computer thing, I'd put it in some candy banner cuz it's made up of so many colours ^___^

Nice job on the border and those green number things over Porygon effect. Other than that... Hmm.

Matthew
01-29-2005, 06:40 AM
hi matt, can i use the banner as my sig until i get a new one?

I would actually prefer not...

I know about the matrix effect.... I personally think it is crap XD

But I wanted to do that nifty number thing over an image, and I thought Porygon would be perfect to do it on.... so I just did it and threw it onto a Matrix bg I did a long time ago and made a cool border :silly:

Caite-chan
01-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Fear the Porygon and all it's numbers. xDDD I love it Matthew.

DarkSuicune
01-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Awesome banner! Keep it up!