Well Here's Another Fakie, Say Hi To Houndoom

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/AbXtreme/Houndoom.jpg

It's In JPG Format and i've done it in good ol' Paint

Firestorm
01-03-2005, 05:50 PM
How do U make fake cards? They're cool!

Alakazam
01-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Pretty cool! I've done a few of these myself; would you mind if I gave you some constructive criticism on how to make it look even better?

AbXtreme
01-03-2005, 08:46 PM
To u 2: What i done was to goto pokemonzeo they've got card tutorials.

Alakazam
01-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Alright...well there still is room for improvement. I've got to go for now, but I'll take another look at it tomorrow and get back to you.

Matthew
01-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Hmmmm.... lemme see what I can tell you what is wrong with it.... but It is great, so don't feel discouraged.

1. The HP font seems a tad bit small then it should be.... but that is prob just me.

2. The Flavor Text (In the gold bar) Is a tad bit clustered....

3. The picture of Houndoom itself is jagged.... the white dots around it.... maybe remove them to make the picture look smooth.

4. The energy on the first part needs to be in the triangle like the bottom on ( \/ ). And teh bottom one's text needs to be aligned.

5. The dex data should be rephrased.... maybe something like this:

HOUNDOOM's quick reflexes and powerful strength make this POKEMON a worthy combatant.

6. Add a rarity symbol, and you should be set.

Main problem though is your alignment.... fix that up a bit and you got it.

Those are the main problems visible to the eye.... I don't feel like going into exact detail. As time goes on, you will get better at this. Good luck in the future, and I hope I helped a little bit... if not, I'm sure Zammy could :P

I'll make a duplicate of this card later :P

sybersaur3000
01-04-2005, 12:00 AM
I like the attacks and its Holo!
Nice! The average paint masta at work.Mario's card is pretty good too.Its a houndour.Houndour evolving into this card...

Matthew
01-04-2005, 03:00 AM
http://img100.exs.cx/img100/1337/alakzamcopy.png

Heh.... there is a card I just made. Nice... huh?

Alakazam
01-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Matt's right, and in addition:

-it would look much better if you center Houndoom on the picture, or add an object on the right side to balance it out.

-add the "evolves from" pic of Houndour at the top-left corner of the picture.

Firestorm
01-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Also, I've just noticed it says that Houndoom's a Bacic pokemon...

Matthew
01-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Also, I've just noticed it says that Houndoom's a Bacic pokemon...

Didn't realize that until after Ala pointed it out..... unless Houndoom is an 'ex' card..... and if it is, it is using the wrong card face.... lol.

AbXtreme
01-05-2005, 09:08 PM
never use evo pokes i rather make then basic, not 'ex' pokes thou. It's because i usually take over part of the spot on top left. U May know i've made mistakes but my other cards i showed were the same but i did use it on MS PAINT Not photoshop rubbish. Also the pictures are from other sites.