PDA

View Full Version : Troacctid's totally unrelated trivia game

troacctid
07-18-2007, 04:06 AM
Here it comes: it's time for... obscure trivia questions!

1. What did Pippin, of The Lord of the Rings, name his son? Answer: Faramir (Answered by uxie)

2. There is a berry in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl that shares a name with a Magic: the Gathering supervillain. Name the berry, then name the supervillain's arch-nemesis and describe the conflict between the two of them.

3. Maximilien is in love with Valentine, but Valentine's father wants her to marry Franz. Valentine's grandfather is on his granddaughter's side, and even though he is completely paralyzed except for his eyes, he manages to save her from the unwanted marriage. How does he do it, what is his name, and what is the name of Maximilien's brother-in-law?

4. How old is Sonic the Hedgehog? (Both the character and his first video game)

5. What is the name of this juggling pattern?
http://didier.arlabosse.free.fr/balles/figures/mills3.gif

6. What is the math definition for which my username is an acronym?

7. Which Magic: the Gathering card has Albert Einstein on its art?

8. Fill in the blanks: "______'s always naggin' his jolly _____________ but the ______ keeps laggin' behind."

9. In Runescape, how many Big Bones would you have to bury to get from level 1 to level 99 in Prayer?

That's all for now. Look for me to add more sometime in the future, perhaps when all of these are answered. In the meantime, get to guessing!

If you give up, you can ask for up to three of the answers.

Poring
07-18-2007, 06:25 AM
I believe the answer to number 5 is the cascade pattern, right? I don't want to lok anything up, so I'm going to rely on prior knowledge. This is just a guess, but for number 2, is it Enigma? It seems like the only berry that has a name appropriate for a supervillain.

uxie
07-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Hahaha! Number one is Faramir!

Am I weird because I knew that off of the top of my head? As soon as I saw the question?

Phantom Kat
07-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Number six is pii, or 3.14.......

...I think. :ermm:

troacctid
07-29-2007, 01:23 AM
PhantomKat7: No.
uxie: Yes.
Poring: No.

I added a couple new questions, so have at 'em.

Dreemira
07-29-2007, 07:31 AM
4. I'm pretty sure its 15 (same age as Jet the Hawk :3(I'm a Bablyon Rouge Fan))

Frozen Torchic
07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog is 17.

troacctid
09-15-2007, 05:23 AM
4. I'm pretty sure its 15 (same age as Jet the Hawk :3(I'm a Bablyon Rouge Fan))

Sonic the Hedgehog is 17.

This is only half the question--you must give the age of both the character and the original Sega Genesis game of the same name.

Anyway, I added new questions. See if you can answer them now.