PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Dungeon

Demon_Shiron
01-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Why can't you acsess Unknown Dungeon in GSC? What happened to it? My friend told me that the League Champion sealed it off because the Poke'mon were too powerful. Is that true? :question:

Zenaku
01-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Why can't you acsess Unknown Dungeon in GSC? What happened to it? My friend told me that the League Champion sealed it off because the Poke'mon were too powerful. Is that true? :question:
This should really go into the GSC board, but a Mod will move this later anyway.

As for the UD, well... The only reason it existed was because of Mewtwo, and since GSC were second generation games (i.e. Only having 2nd Gen Legendaries such as Lugia and Ho-oh) they decided to leave the Dungeon out of the game (Game Freak, I mean).

thunder_pikachu
02-09-2005, 12:58 AM
In my opinion I think they should have left it there cause since the gym leaders in kanto are stronger you can use the unknown dungeon to catch or train your pokemon.

thepokingmaster123
02-09-2005, 02:01 AM
UD was sooooo cool!!! They should have put it in. It makes cathching Chansey much easier, as well as Mew2. As for training, I agree. It was quite a pain to fight Blue with my bst poke at Lv.59. After all, I never train, so it makes for ppl like me to fite high Lv. pokes.

Ironshell Blastoise
02-09-2005, 02:44 AM
The unknown dungeon was totally queer in RBY. If you want to level up, rape the E4 a few times =\

Sudo
02-10-2005, 04:25 PM
The unknown dungeon was totally queer in RBY. If you want to level up, rape the E4 a few times =\

This is if you have no concern for EV training! :eh:

.:VS:.
02-10-2005, 05:06 PM
UD was sooooo cool!!! They should have put it in. It makes cathching Chansey much easier, as well as Mew2. As for training, I agree. It was quite a pain to fight Blue with my bst poke at Lv.59. After all, I never train, so it makes for ppl like me to fite high Lv. pokes.

Like, can you catch Chasey in the UD?

Demon_Shiron
02-10-2005, 05:24 PM
No, you can only catch Chancey on routes 13-15 on G/S/C. I agree that it should have been kept for training, just remove Mewtwo. But I think Mt.Silver is kinda like the UD of G/S/C.

Blast Burn
02-10-2005, 07:46 PM
No, you can only catch Chancey on routes 13-15 on G/S/C. I agree that it should have been kept for training, just remove Mewtwo. But I think Mt.Silver is kinda like the UD of G/S/C.That's exactaly what I was gonna say! And the Mew2 of G/S/C was Celebi, which could only be caught in the Japanese version of Crystal (Damn Japan!)

thepokingmaster123
02-10-2005, 10:10 PM
That's exactaly what I was gonna say! And the Mew2 of G/S/C was Celebi, which could only be caught in the Japanese version of Crystal (Damn Japan!)

Actually, Celibi is the G/S/C version of Mew, not Mew2 (my guess is that ho-oh and lugia are the mew2's). And, about Chansey, Firelover was right about catching it on those routes in G/S/C, but in RBY, it is caught in the Safari Zone, and The Unkown Dungeon. Sorry if I wasnt clear enough!

.:VS:.
02-11-2005, 10:25 AM
No, you can only catch Chancey on routes 13-15 on G/S/C. I agree that it should have been kept for training, just remove Mewtwo. But I think Mt.Silver is kinda like the UD of G/S/C.
On FRLG. Is there an UD in GSC I don't know about? :crackup: :dazed: :susp: :susp:

Edit @ TPM123: But not on FRLG. In FRLG you can only catch it in the safari zone, right?

Demon_Shiron
02-11-2005, 01:17 PM
That's exactaly what I was gonna say! And the Mew2 of G/S/C was Celebi, which could only be caught in the Japanese version of Crystal (Damn Japan!)
I thought that Celbi was the Mew of G/S/C and Ho-oh was the Mew2 of G/S/C.

thepokingmaster123
02-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Thats what I just said. :susp:

Wynautfan
02-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Yes, but the "official" reason the Unknown Dungeon can't be acessed it told to you by some hiker in Kanto. He mentiones a cave near Cerulean caving in or something.

Tamer Marco
02-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Yeah, it says that Unknown Dungeon just... caved in I guess. Probably to go with the storyline, the Pokemon still remained, and there were some people to prevent them from getting out into the wild. Meh, I don't know.

lugia shadow
01-02-2006, 11:47 AM
im sorry im new could you please tell me how to cathch pokemon

Japucar
01-02-2006, 07:36 PM
im sorry im new could you please tell me how to cathch pokemon
Are you serious?

If you are, you have to throw Pokéballs or other balls at wild (not trainer's) Pokémon.

It helps, if:
The Pokémon has low HP
The Pokémon is asleep, paralyzed, or something like that.

BTW, there are different kinds of balls. I won't list them all, but here are some:

Poke balls ( the first you get)
Great balls
Ultra balls
Master ball (The best ball in the game. It will catch any Pokémon no matter HP or status. BUT you onlly get one)

I hope that helped. :D

jim gymleader
01-12-2006, 10:53 AM
JUST SOLVE THE PUZZELS AND CATCH THE UNOWNS:eek:

Ussoki
01-20-2006, 09:43 AM

techniqelly u cant say that becuase yellow version UD was completely redisned and made differnet to R/B, R/B UD kinda did suak but i think yellow was pretty good