PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8

Blazityler
07-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Does anyone watch this game show i do and it's kinda entertaining with people being mad at each other and stuff

Stardy
07-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Does anyone watch this game show i do and it's kinda entertaining with people being mad at each other and stuff
nope, this year its utter crap, what happed to good old Pete and Anthony?

Marill
07-24-2007, 01:35 PM
I watch it and I like it a lot! Dick is my favorite player, Jameka my second. I hope Kail goes home.

Stardy
07-24-2007, 01:40 PM
I watch it and I like it a lot! Dick is my favorite player, Jameka my second. I hope Kail goes home.
which one do you watch? I might look on youtube for it.....
the UK one is crap this year though

<^>Stardy<^>

Marill
07-24-2007, 02:58 PM
which one do you watch? I might look on youtube for it.....
the UK one is crap this year though

<^>Stardy<^>
The American version. That's the only one I have access to, unless Big Brother UK comes on BBC.

Stardy
07-24-2007, 03:15 PM
The American version. That's the only one I have access to, unless Big Brother UK comes on BBC.
kk then, Im watching some vids of it on youtube now,
its already a lot better than the UK version now, only girls (not the 'good' kind either, all like Vicki Pollard (little britain)) a wash'd up singer (Ziggy) a few gays and a brain dead one (Brian) here

<^>Stardy<^>

Yggdrasill
07-24-2007, 03:20 PM
No, this years BB is rubbish anyway. Watching a bunch of regular people on TV trying to live in a house together never really appealed to me anyway. =/

Marill
07-24-2007, 04:47 PM
No, this years BB is rubbish anyway. Watching a bunch of regular people on TV trying to live in a house together never really appealed to me anyway. =/
I watch it just because I can't believe what some people do/say to each other. It's sort of like a real life version of Desperate Housewives. I just really like BB. Always been a fan, ever since season one.

Yggdrasill
07-24-2007, 04:55 PM
I watch it just because I can't believe what some people do/say to each other. It's sort of like a real life version of Desperate Housewives. I just really like BB. Always been a fan, ever since season one.
The first couple were really good, but then they started introducing "Celebrity Big Brother" and then it just got ridiculous. What's the difference between a celebrity and anyone else?

Marill
07-24-2007, 06:04 PM
There are celebrity Big Brothers in the UK? Hmm, interesting. We haven't had that here in the U.S. We have had, however, an All-Stars edition where some of the favorite and best players came back to play again. It was awesome!

Yggdrasill
07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
There are celebrity Big Brothers in the UK? Hmm, interesting.
Yeah, although they are a lot more boring. Be glad you don't have them. =P
I wish the UK had the All-Stars thing. =/

AshMistyMayfan
07-28-2007, 07:23 AM
That's the only time you ever see Julie Chen the host on TV, during the Summer. She was supposed to be on some CBS news show, but is never shown at all. I'm not sure, the reality shows with real people starring in them, they don't seem to be that good. I don't know why some people buy into it.