PDA

View Full Version : Your Colour

Willdudebotdood
07-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Talk about colours here you can talk about your favourite or just talk about colours (yes this includes gold and silver and platinum and crystal, diamond)

Anastasia-R
07-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Talk about colours here you can talk about your favourite or just talk about colours (yes this includes gold and silver and platinum and crystal, diamond)

Um...I don't know if there should be a thread about this.
---Anna.R

Stardy
07-19-2007, 07:08 PM
meh, my fav colour is red, what more is there to talk about?

Gold Rush
07-19-2007, 07:10 PM
My Faviourate Colour is Navy 8)

Pooka
07-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Well according to a recent test I took the colour that most represents my personality is yellow.

Here's what it said:

Yellows are motivated by fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party which they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable and persuasive. They seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are quite sensitive and highly alert to others motives to control them. YELLOWS carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.

YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, highly verbal, easily bored, and crave adventure. They can never sit still for long. They choose friends who, like themselves, refuse to allow lifes boring details stifle their curiosity. They embrace each day in the present tense. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, positive, and can be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW praise and adore them, take a positive, upbeat approach, and promote creative and fun activities for and with them.

That's a pretty accurate description of me, You can take the test here: http://www.quizilla.com/users/rosemckay/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20You

Gold Rush
07-19-2007, 07:18 PM
On that quizz I became a red, not bad.

Reds are motivated by POWER, seek productivity, and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the drivers seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be at work, school, or in their personal relationships. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist being forced to do anything that doesnt interest them.

Reds need to appear knowledgeable. They crave approval from others for their intelligence and insight. They want to be respected even more than they want to be loved. They want to be admired for their logical, practical minds. REDS are confident, proactive, visionary, and can be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, and direct.

-PK
07-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Well according to a recent test I took the colour that most represents my personality is yellow.

Here's what it said:

Yellows are motivated by fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party which they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable and persuasive. They seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are quite sensitive and highly alert to others motives to control them. YELLOWS carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.

YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, highly verbal, easily bored, and crave adventure. They can never sit still for long. They choose friends who, like themselves, refuse to allow lifes boring details stifle their curiosity. They embrace each day in the present tense. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, positive, and can be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW praise and adore them, take a positive, upbeat approach, and promote creative and fun activities for and with them.

That's a pretty accurate description of me, You can take the test here: http://www.quizilla.com/users/rosemckay/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20You

I just took that and got the same thing as you.(yellow)

Stardy
07-19-2007, 08:21 PM
I got a red! My fav colour!

c-wooper
07-19-2007, 09:11 PM
00oooo i like colorz

my favorite one being, blue

Charbok
07-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Mi colore es azul.
Esta muy bonita y mucho elegante.

Xalapeno
07-19-2007, 09:14 PM
I like green, but I got white from this test.:susp:

WHITES are motivated by PEACE, seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. (Feeling good is more important than being good.) They are typically quiet by nature, they process things very deeply and objectively, and they are by far the best listeners of all the colors. They respect people who are kind, but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their quiet independence and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way, in their own time. They ask little of others, and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think because they dont reveal their feelings. WHITES are kind, non-discriminate, patient and can be indecisive, timid, and silently stubborn. When you deal with a WHITE, be kind, accept (and support) their individuality, and look for nonverbal clues to their feelings.

I don't agree with the "non-discrimative". That's pretty much it. I don't really discriminate, but if I get angry I might do it.:tongue: But, I don't anger too much so I'm cool.:cool:

Shozuka
07-19-2007, 09:44 PM
My fave color is blue!

And I got yellow on the test. :)

Scorch Ry
07-19-2007, 09:47 PM
My fave color is blue!
My favorite colors.
Are Green, White, Red, Gold, Silver, and Black.
xD I love those colors.
And green reminds me of money. xD

Lugia_Lover9
07-19-2007, 10:12 PM
~~~

I took that test on Quizzila too.

I came out as blue. Which is cool, because my
favorite color is any shade of light blue!! ^w^

Here were my results:

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY, seek opportunities to genuinely connect with others, and need to be appreciated. They do everything with quality and are devoted and loyal friends and employers/employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to are their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and will give freely of themselves in order to nurture others lives.

BLUES, however, do need to be understood. They have distinct preferences and occasionally the somewhat controlling (but always fair) personality of a confident leader. Their code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as remembering special life events (i.e., birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, nurturing, and can also be self-righteous, a bit worry-prone, and emotionally intense. They are like sainted pit-bulls who never let go of something once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere, make an effort to truly understand them, and truly appreciate them.

^That is so me XD^

~~~

Calypso
07-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Heh. My favourite colour is orange (hence the text colour), but the personality test said I was blue. So yeah >.>''

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY, seek opportunities to genuinely connect with others, and need to be appreciated. They do everything with quality and are devoted and loyal friends and employers/employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to are their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and will give freely of themselves in order to nurture others lives.

BLUES, however, do need to be understood. They have distinct preferences and occasionally the somewhat controlling (but always fair) personality of a confident leader. Their code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as remembering special life events (i.e., birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, nurturing, and can also be self-righteous, a bit worry-prone, and emotionally intense. They are like sainted pit-bulls who never let go of something once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere, make an effort to truly understand them, and truly appreciate them.

Same as L_L9 ;PP. Also, so me xPP

Teo
07-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Well, I got blue on the test as well, its some what accurate. Though, still off on quite a few things. xD!

Anyways, my favorite colors are: Blue, White, Orange, Lavender, Pink, and Yellow!

They aren't in any specific order either! xD! They all are pretty much # 1! :3

Blue-
07-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Hmm... Always thought of myself as more of a dark persona, but... guess that ain't true. xP I got white on the test. Pretty interesting, but it almost describes me perfectly.

Edit: It's kind of funny, but I got white on a different quiz as well. I didn't think I was that... well... good. ._.

JentleViolence
07-19-2007, 11:19 PM

That fits me...yet I felt that that test was a bit hard. :oops:

Lucavi
07-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Visually, the color i like the most is green, but for some reason, i always prefered dressing in light blue

Espeon EX
07-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Hmm...I wonder what my favorite color is. Oh yeah, orange. I dont usually wear or use orange, its my favorite color because Im usually into what the color looks like. Dont use it, but I like it. :/

BladeTest
07-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Visually, the color i like the most is green, but for some reason, i always prefered dressing in light blue

Green is my favorite color. Then white, then Ice Blue.

-Ichii

Phantom Kat
07-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Cool, I got blue! :P

My favorite color used to be Yellow (that's why Electric is one of my two favorite types) for a long while but then swithched to Blue.

I also like dark colors like black, purple, etc.

(These are the reason why I like shiny Umbreon and shiny Ninetales).

Pikablu Pie
07-20-2007, 02:44 AM
Heh. My favourite colour is orange (hence the text colour), but the personality test said I was blue. So yeah >.>''

Same as L_L9 ;PP. Also, so me xPP

Lawl, same and same again. xPP

The "sainted pit-bulls" part scares me though. o_O'

Eh, me fevorite colors are:

Periwnkle
Pink
Baby Blue
Lavender
Light Yellow
Orange

Oh so fuzzy and cute! :3

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
07-20-2007, 05:09 AM
I got white on the quiz...
WHITES are motivated by PEACE, seek independence and require kindness.They resist confrontation at all costs. (Feeling good is more important than being good.) They are typically quiet by nature, they process things very deeply and objectively, and they are by far the best listeners of all the colors. They respect people who are kind, but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their quiet independence and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way, in their own time. They ask little of others, and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think because they dont reveal their feelings. WHITES are kind, non-discriminate, patient and can be indecisive, timid, and silently stubborn. When you deal with a WHITE, be kind, accept (and support) their individuality, and look for nonverbal clues to their feelings.

Bolded the truths...

My actual fav colors are all shades of blue, magenta and lime. I like purple and black too.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
07-20-2007, 05:30 AM
Black, Silver, and Blue. I like colours that are cold and dark like my heart... Ok, that was emo a little. :oops:

JentleViolence
07-20-2007, 05:45 AM
Black, Silver, and Blue. I like colours that are cold and dark like my heart... Ok, that was emo a little. :oops:

That did sound a bit emo...xD

The color that I am is Blue but my favorite color is Green.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
07-20-2007, 05:53 AM
That did sound a bit emo...xD

The color that I am is Blue but my favorite color is Green.

Ah well, I'll just wear my My Chemical Romance shirt and be off (all kidding aside, that's an awesome band and I really am wearing a shirt with their logo).

Also, I love blood red. It's such a dark, sexy colour... And blood is quite sexy itself. :oops: