PDA

View Full Version : Help me....

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Does a girl usually lie about certain things around the age of 18-19 years old when shes stressed out alot?

Heres my story.

My Fiance has been stressed lately, and we have talked it over, and she sounded fine. she told me that she loves me alot and the rest of it, and that she never wants to leave me.
I called my friend an hour ago and he got a mesage from his ex girlfriend, who is my fiances sister, saying that my fiance has jumped off the roof of her house.

Now i don't know wether my fiances sister was just saying that, to get back at my friend for dumping her, or wether she was telling the truth, taking note that my fiances sister kind of likes me aswell.....

Help and advice?

Lugia_Lover9
07-20-2007, 12:23 AM
~~~

I completely sympathize with you, and I wish I could help....

But Im not necessarily sure that this should
be in this board. But correct me if Im wrong!

~~~

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:24 AM
~~~

I completely sympathize with you, and I wish I could help....

~~~

i don't know where to post it.

~Falcon~
07-20-2007, 12:26 AM
What the hell are you still doing here, why arent you over at her housing checking anyways. Even if it isnt true, it will only help you :/

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Go freaking check you idiot!
If someones says that, you shouldn't think twice. Go Go Go!

silverfrost
07-20-2007, 12:33 AM
~~~

~~~

Does that really matter in this situation? ::l

Anyway, have you tried calling, going over there, etc? If your fiance doesn't pick up, you should call her sister. Like Falcon said, why are you asking for our advice? There's a lot you can do o.O

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Go! At least call her!
If you are still online in 30 seconds I PM'ed you the consequences!

The Jr Trainer
07-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Dude, why wouldn't you go check? And call her. Go, man!!!Go!!!

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Apparently his fiance is overseas right now.

silverfrost
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Apparently his fiance is overseas right now.

She's overseas and he didn't know? o.O What the crap is that?

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:40 AM
I have tried calling her 4 times, and no one answered! i can't go because she went overseas to see her parents for a few weeks!

Im so freaked out! :cry2:

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:42 AM
I have tried calling her 4 times, and no one answered! i can't go because she went overseas to see her parents for a few weeks!

Any other contacts?
Her sister?
Her Mom?
Anyone else who would have contact with her?

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Any other contacts?
Her sister?
Her Mom?
Anyone else who would have contact with her?

Her sister is the one who likes me.. she hates my fiance...shes the one who said that my fiance jumpped off the roof....

Its times like these i wish i had her home number

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Her sister is the one who likes me.. she hates my fiance...shes the one who said that my fiance jumpped off the roof....

Its times like these i wish i had her home number

Do you know anyone who knows her number?

silverfrost
07-20-2007, 12:45 AM

Ah, I see. o.O

There has to be some way you can contact her...

Lugia_Lover9
07-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Does that really matter in this situation? ::l

~~~

Srry... Im just naive >.>

~~~

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:47 AM
Do you know anyone who knows her number?

I know alot of people that MIGHT know her number, but i dont think they are online here on gaia

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:49 AM
I know alot of people that MIGHT know her number, but i dont think they are online here on gaia

Do you know anyones number who would know someone who knows her number, or any extension of that?

JentleViolence
07-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Why would she commit suicide if she loves you so much?

Have you asked any other people beside her sister?

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Do you know anyones number who would know someone who knows her number, or any extension of that?

No.... my best friend has her numbe but my fiance and her sister share the phone, and her sister told my best friend NOT to call or text her again....i need someone that lives in Texas

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:53 AM
No.... my best friend has her numbe but my fiance and her sister share the phone, and her sister told my best friend NOT to call or text her again....i need someone that lives in Texas

I hate to break it to you, but there really isn't anything you can do except wait.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Why would she commit suicide if she loves you so much?

Have you asked any other people beside her sister?

Yeah, my best friend... but i dont know her home phone number and i dont know if any of her friends have her number

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 12:55 AM
I hate to break it to you, but there really isn't anything you can do except wait.

Im not gonna be able to eat or drink normally for ages now :(

thanks for your help anyways......

Charbok
07-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Im not gonna be able to eat or drink normally for ages now :(

thanks for your help anyways......

If something did happen then you'll know within an hour I'm sure.
And I swear if someone gets mad at you for double posting, I'm gonna rip their head off.

Exon Auxus
07-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Does a girl usually lie about certain things around the age of 18-19 years old when shes stressed out alot?

Heres my story.

My Fiance has been stressed lately, and we have talked it over, and she sounded fine. she told me that she loves me alot and the rest of it, and that she never wants to leave me.
I called my friend an hour ago and he got a mesage from his ex girlfriend, who is my fiances sister, saying that my fiance has jumped off the roof of her house.

Now i don't know wether my fiances sister was just saying that, to get back at my friend for dumping her, or wether she was telling the truth, taking note that my fiances sister kind of likes me aswell.....

Help and advice?

Remember the story about my girlfriend and my sister? Well, I do believe that her sister MAY like you. This happened to me, and can be a big deal. I can say, even though you're more than likely older than me, welcome to the world of love. It can hurt, but sometimes it can feel so good. Let's hope it's the second one for you most of the time.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Remember the story about my girlfriend and my sister? Well, I do believe that her sister MAY like you. This happened to me, and can be a big deal. I can say, even though you're more than likely older than me, welcome to the world of love. It can hurt, but sometimes it can feel so good. Let's hope it's the second one for you most of the time.

Thanks Charbok, it's nice to have friends around here that care.....
Silver Skarmory.....i dont remember that story..but i like my fiances sister, but only as a friendish sort of way.....im so freaked out.... i really need someone that lives in Texas

~Falcon~
07-20-2007, 01:03 AM
I dont know why you would need someone who lives in texas

*looks at my location*

Charbok
07-20-2007, 01:04 AM

*looks at my location*

Maybe he needs a hug! Pooka gives good over-the-internet hugs, too bad she's not on.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 01:05 AM

*looks at my location*

I want someone who lives in Texas cos thats where she is at the moment.

maybe i f i gave you her number, you could try calling her or something

Charbok
07-20-2007, 01:07 AM
I want someone who lives in Texas cos thats where she is at the moment.

maybe i f i gave you her number, you could try calling her or something

That'd be sort of strange...
"Hello, My name is Falcon. I am from a pokemon forum that your fiance goes on. Are you there?"

~Dr. S. T. Range

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 01:14 AM
That'd be sort of strange...
"Hello, My name is Falcon. I am from a pokemon forum that your fiance goes on. Are you there?"

~Dr. S. T. Range

I'd tell him what to say to her if she picked up the phone......'

At this point in willing to try anything, just to find out what the hell happened

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-20-2007, 04:58 AM
I'd tell him what to say to her if she picked up the phone......'

At this point in willing to try anything, just to find out what the hell happened

OK Guys and girls, i have an update. I found out EXACTLY what happened....

My stupid ass friend got it wrong. It was My Fiances sister that jumped off the roof, not my Fiance.....Im glad that my girl is safe, and that she didn't do anythng stupid.... im concerned about her sister now....