PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter And Deathly Hallows

bekah_the_pikachu
07-20-2007, 08:04 PM
THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO POST SPOILERS!

Do not post if you have read the book and know what happens! This is to discuss the final book.

Where are you going? Are you getting the book at midnight? What do you think is gonna happen?

My mom insists on taking me to get the book at midnight at walmart, but I say if your gonna do it, you gotta do it right. I'm pushing her towards Borders instead. Mugglenet is having a party in Chigago, and I'm here in Illinois on vacation! But My mom doesn't want to drive me to a once in a lifetime opertunity. Sad isn't it?

uxie
07-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm picking it up tomorrow at Barnes and Noble. I pre-ordered it, just to avoid problems with stock. Which I'm sure there'll be.

Draconic_Espeon
07-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Man, that would be awesome, to go to a party. >> I live in Illinois, but it would take too long to get there from where I live.

I am going at midnight, though. My mom and I are going to a local bookstore to get it.

Stardy
07-20-2007, 08:17 PM
THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO POST SPOILERS!

Do not post if you have read the book and know what happens! This is to discuss the final book.

Where are you going? Are you getting the book at midnight? What do you think is gonna happen?

My mom insists on taking me to get the book at midnight at walmart, but I say if your gonna do it, you gotta do it right. I'm pushing her towards Borders instead. Mugglenet is having a party in Chigago, and I'm here in Illinois on vacation! But My mom doesn't want to drive me to a once in a lifetime opertunity. Sad isn't it?
yup, im going at midnight, hopefully they will do the quiz again, like last time, where the winner gets the first book in store

Yggdrasill
07-20-2007, 08:22 PM
There has been a queue outside the "WaterStones" bookstore since this morning, that's how badly people want this book. =/

Charbok
07-20-2007, 08:23 PM
This isn't exactly a discussion, and we already have a parrot boy and the deathly hallows thread. Use that.

bekah_the_pikachu
07-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I didn't see another thread and this is actually a discussion. We are discussing what is going to happen in the final book. Personally I think Hary and Voldemort are both going to die.

Finch
07-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Discussion more or less means debate on this forum for some odd reason.

bekah_the_pikachu
07-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh... well it could turn into a debate :razz: oh well, If it gets locked it gets locked....

RET412
07-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I just got the book! EEEK!!!!!!! IT LOOKS AWESOME!

bekah_the_pikachu
07-21-2007, 10:21 PM
It is, I'm on the 200th page.

Scipio
07-21-2007, 10:25 PM
This isn't exactly a discussion, and we already have a parrot boy and the deathly hallows thread. Use that.

Why are you flaming Harry Potter?

Charbok
07-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Why are you flaming Harry Potter?

You mean Parrot Boy?
I'm not flaming him, I'm simply saying that this doesnt go here at all, and that we already have a Parrot Boy and the Deathly Hallows thread.

Shozuka
07-21-2007, 10:45 PM
You mean Parrot Boy?
I'm not flaming him, I'm simply saying that this doesnt go here at all, and that we already have a Parrot Boy and the Deathly Hallows thread.

He thinks you're flaming him because you call him Parrot Boy.

Charbok
07-22-2007, 02:23 AM
He thinks you're flaming him because you call him Parrot Boy.

But that's his name!
He has a green parrot that wears an eye-patch named "Parry".

Berserk Gene
07-22-2007, 02:36 AM
i can't wait until the harry potter crase dies out. There are much better fantasy books out there.

Mystic_Mew
07-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Spoiler eh?

I know the big ending, Valdemourt turns out to be the ghost of harrys father.Spoiled. :3

Alakazam
07-22-2007, 04:20 PM
...this definitely belongs in Other Entertainment, not here. But anyway, I'll probably pick up the book sometime in the next week after I finish re-reading book 6.

AshMistyMayfan
07-28-2007, 07:25 AM
I know what happened and who dies, but I can't disclose it unfortunately. But it was nice knowing Harry regardless of what happened.

silent pokemon master
08-06-2007, 01:42 PM
i can't wait until the harry potter crase dies out. There are much better fantasy books out there.

That's just your opinion, i per sonly think thats harry potter are the best fantasy they've gone and touched adults and children:happy:

Darkria111
08-06-2007, 01:54 PM
I've already read the book. The ending is not what people were expecting.

umbreonandespeon
08-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Spoiler eh?

I know the big ending, Valdemourt turns out to be the ghost of harrys father.Spoiled. :3

you little bastard, you bastard!!!!

it said not to spoil it, not to spoil it, you've ******* spoilt the last book for me!!!

(I'm sorry for my language, i really am, it's just i can't bear to read the book anymore thanks to him...)

jabpoké
08-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Got it. Read it. Obviously won't be giving away spoilers like dumb Mystic Mew did. It's OK umbreonandespeon, it isn't your fault. Mystic Mew should have read the first page, that ***

Darkria111
08-06-2007, 02:18 PM

it said not to spoil it, not to spoil it, you've ******* spoilt the last book for me!!!

(I'm sorry for my language, i really am, it's just i can't bear to read the book anymore thanks to him...)

Hey that's not the ending. What the HELL WERE YOU READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flan
08-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Got it. Read it. Obviously won't be giving away spoilers like dumb Mystic Mew did. It's OK umbreonandespeon, it isn't your fault. Mystic Mew should have read the first page, that ***

You do realize that's a fake spoiler, neh? 0:
Anyways, yeah.
I do hate it when people try to be 'funny' and make up fake spoilers.
Kinda lame, imo. Honestly, if you're going to try to spoil a book, spoil it the right way.

Some reason, this made me laugh.

I don't see how in the world this is believable. :/
You were tricked, it's not true. I read the book myself and the ending is a hell of a lot different than what Mew stated it to be. DX
Voldemort the ghost of Harry's father?
Lame "spoiler", imo. >.>

AshMistyMayfan
08-11-2007, 06:43 AM

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
Gee, 8.3 million still ordered the book in the first 24 hours, lighten up!:rolleyes:

And besides, I've been watching the Pokemon spoilers online, yet I still want to see the english version. So what if it was spoiled, sheesh! Besides, 24 bucks is too expensive for a book. The DVD is cheaper.:happy:

Evil_Mareep
08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I quite liked the book actually. Only the ending spoiled it for me, I won't spoil it for those that haven't read it but it's a real let-down.

My favorite book still is Prisoner of Azkaban though.
Draco = <3

XD