PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Harry Potter Movie

charmeleonblaze
07-21-2007, 01:31 AM
What's your favorite Harry Potter movie? Mine's definitely the 4th one. The 5th one just wasn't as exciting and didn't have as much action. Actually, the only real action scene was at the end, and was only like 15 minutes long, and Harry didn't even get to battle with Voldemort.:susp:

Azumao
07-21-2007, 01:44 AM
My favorite is the third one, it's the one that stuck to the plot line the best. The rest of them are completely screwed up, IMO.

charmeleonblaze
07-21-2007, 01:46 AM
My favorite is the third one, it's the one that stuck to the plot line the best. The rest of them are completely screwed up, IMO.

That was my 2nd favorite. I honestly don't care if the movie strays from the plotline a little, like in the 4th one, b/c it did it well.

Just Leo
07-21-2007, 02:30 AM
I liked the 5th one, `cuase it had an acual wizarding fight scene in it. Not so much on as much action as in the past movies, but A FIGHT sence. I loved it. I also like the first one, `cuase they look so young :tongue:

Draconic_Espeon
07-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Don't bump when it's only been fifteen minutes. >>

Hm, my fav was probably the 4th, but then, that's mostly just because of the whole dragon sequence. I love dragons...

My second favorite would be the fifth because of the Kestrels, or whatever they're called. (Look like dragon horses to me. ^^)

ky72x
07-22-2007, 11:47 PM
I like them all. The 5th one has to be my most favorite, though.

Bryce
07-23-2007, 12:03 AM
I dont really know, because after the fourth movie, it seems as though we are moving into a more dark and emo-ish genre. Books and Movies 1-4 are very whimsical, giddy, and free, while Books and Movies 5-7 will be more dark and emotionally deeper. Just after Cedric died, the books have taken a different turn, [not complaining though].

But judging by the quality of the movies, i would have to go with the 5th one, though Goblet of Fire is a VERY close second. And you are right, the 3rd movie is the one that strayed the least from the actual plotline.

hogsbff
07-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Here are my ratings:

1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
4. Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Yggdrasill
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM
My favourite is definitely the 3rd movie. I haven't seen the 5th movie yet though, so once I see it; that may change.

The Doctor
07-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Meh, it's a tie between Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or the Chamber of Secrets. I haven't seen the 5th movie though so... is good?

c-wooper
07-27-2007, 10:39 PM
My favorite is the third one, it's the one that stuck to the plot line the best. IMO.

No, the first one did.

I just saw the fifth movie and I think it's the best so far.

Seawolf
07-27-2007, 11:01 PM
The fifth one is king simply because Umbridge stole the show. The third one was great, though.

Star-Wailord
08-04-2007, 01:04 PM
I liked the 5th one, `cuase it had an acual wizarding fight scene in it. Not so much on as much action as in the past movies, but A FIGHT sence. I loved it. I also like the first one, `cuase they look so young :tongue:

Me 2 the 5th one was great :happy::smile::biggrin:

silent pokemon master
08-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Ah yes fond memory's of Umbridge getting carried away by centaurs how nice. Also the 5th one was really nice he turned the dull political book OFTP Into a much more exiting film. I just hope the 7th one's doesn't edit out the kiss between harry and ginny and the swear's lol

2wings
08-04-2007, 09:54 PM
5th movie. Voldemort vs. Dumbledore. 'Nuff said.

Silfa
08-05-2007, 05:53 AM
5th movie. Voldemort vs. Dumbledore. 'Nuff said.

QFT. I loved the Dumbledore vs. Voldemort scene.

The 4th one comes in a very close second for me.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
08-05-2007, 06:04 AM
I haven't seen the fifth one yet! >.< I wanna see it soooo bad.

But... I'll give ya my list.

1: philosophers stone.
I own it, and have seen it maaaannnnyyy times. It's my fav.

2: Prisoner of Azkaban
....Better then the fourth one.

3: Chamber of secrets.
Giant snake. Thats cool.

4: Goblet of fire
STORYLINE!? ....What happened!? This is NOT based off the fourth book, is it?
Ron's so hot with long hair though. :silenced::redface:.....lol.

lil_psychic
08-05-2007, 09:45 AM
I liked the fifth movie (they made quite an arrangement with the storyline, and they lessened the bloody part in Harry's Detention), followed by the first movie (Dan Radcliffe and the rest of the cast were young, then!)

jabpoké
08-05-2007, 10:29 AM
What's your favorite Harry Potter movie? Mine's definitely the 4th one. The 5th one just wasn't as exciting and didn't have as much action. Actually, the only real action scene was at the end, and was only like 15 minutes long, and Harry didn't even get to battle with Voldemort.:susp:
Yeah,I went to see it but Voldermort was barely in it it wasn't very good

Stinky
08-05-2007, 11:39 AM
5th movie was best, they portrayed Umbridge perfectly.

And I LOVED Luna Lovegood, she was so pwnsome. Tonks too.

Flan
08-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Eh, it's either got to be PoA or OotP. But I guess PoA will take my vote.
The one reason I don't particularly like OotP as much though, is because I feel they cut a tad too many parts out, and I can understand why some people were confused because they haven't read the books (not saying any of you are, but from my personal experience 8D). They didn't even really explain who Tonks was either (and she's my favorite character). D:

chadi
08-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Eh, it's either got to be PoA or OotP. But I guess PoA will take my vote.
The one reason I don't particularly like OotP as much though, is because I feel they cut a tad too many parts out, and I can understand why some people were confused because they haven't read the books (not saying any of you are, but from my personal experience 8D). They didn't even really explain who Tonks was either (and she's my favorite character). D:
I agree, they skipped like half the book. >.> I liked the 7th Movie. j/k XD

celebihunter
08-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I agree, they skipped like half the book. >.> I liked the 7th Movie. j/k XD

Heeeey,I was gonna do that joke.Oh well.....I liked the Third one the best:biggrin:

politoed123
08-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Harry potter and the goblet of fire all the way! (lol in the 2nd one i saw when i was little and passed out in it XD when the snake fang came off and was in harrys arm XD)