PDA

View Full Version : Which sprite do you want to see here?

Willdudebotdood
07-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Hello. I'm a bit bored and hangin' around. I just thought I could get shiny or non-shiny sprites for D/P, EMRLD, Ruby and Sapphire posted. I want to listen to your ideas. What sprites do you wanna see here?

Stardy
07-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Hello. I'm a bit bored and hangin' around. I just thought I could get shiny or non-shiny sprites for D/P, EMRLD, Ruby and Sapphire posted. I want to listen to your ideas. What sprites do you wanna see here?
is this a gallery?
I dont see much point to this thread, but I will post anyway

Willdudebotdood
07-21-2007, 11:06 AM
By the way Stardyab, I will respect you for banner experience. I'm just...a bit bored, but I can't take my eyes of the banner you created for me. I promise I'll put it on my site, and even give you credit. If you want, when it's published, I'll send you the link to PidgeyPC.

Stardy
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
By the way Stardyab, I will respect you for banner experience. I'm just...a bit bored, but I can't take my eyes of the banner you created for me. I promise I'll put it on my site, and even give you credit. If you want, when it's published, I'll send you the link to PidgeyPC.
ok then, and you dont have to give credit, im ok

Azumao
07-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Being bored isn't a reason to go and post threads with no clear purpose. I'm not sure what this thread is doing. If you really want to post this thread, please PM me explaining more clearly the purpose of it. For now, I don't see any.