PDA

View Full Version : NEW Positions!

Jack of Clovers
01-12-2005, 10:07 PM
These are the new positions handed out to people.

haven't decided yet if one more is needed...

-Co-Officials-
JT
Tamer
Dap

-Tournament Chairmen-
All Moderators and Co-Officials

-Pokemart Cashiers-
JT
Tamer

Trade Supervisors (we're going to start accpeting these)
All Moderators and Co-Officials

-Special Battle Refs (what is this? ask :biggrin: )
All experienced refs. You know who you are.

Elite Position (if he accepts)
JT

League Organizer: Hoenn
JT

now, if you don't want one of the positions i gave you, just say so and i'll make it happen. congrats and keep up the good work all. :cool:

~Jack~

JohtoTrainer
01-13-2005, 01:35 AM
Wow, this is great! Yes, Jack I accept all of my positions, thanks man.

Marth
01-13-2005, 01:47 AM
Congrats on your Elite Position Jt.

JohtoTrainer
01-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Thanks Dux, it really means alot to me.

Manjoume Jun
01-13-2005, 01:54 AM
Do I count as an experienced ref, even though I've only reffed about 40 battles?

Or has my recent inactivity in the URPG caused my status as a ref to dwindle?

boltAge
01-13-2005, 11:11 AM
We were allowed to apply for an elite position? Or did JT win all the badges or something?

If it's the latter, most of the gym leaders are like dead so meh. Actually I'm dead too but hey you all don't notice it because everyone's basically dead.

HKim
01-13-2005, 11:13 AM
Congratulations JT. I knew you could do it.

Now only to defeat Dux so I can get to the Elite 4...

Marth
01-13-2005, 03:42 PM
I think the problem is that YOU are the only one death, Boltage. There is a lot of people in the afternoons on AIM.

Raddstealth316
01-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey thanks for the upgrade jack, means alot.

Congrats Tamer and especially J.T on his upgrades :cool:

Phoenix004
01-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Big congratulations to everbody on there promotions, especially Jt. I'm sure you'll make a great Elite 4 member.

Focal
01-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Congrats JT, Tamer and Dap! *sniffs* 3 of my very good friends... awesome...

boltAge
01-14-2005, 11:45 AM
I think the problem is that YOU are the only one death, Boltage. There is a lot of people in the afternoons on AIM.
Only one death... Uhh, sure.

And sure, a lot of people in the afternoon, so many we can't even count how many new posts do we get a day in this board :rolleyes:

akdude
01-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Congrats everyone. Still confused on how JT got the Elite Position. But I'm glad one of us got it :biggrin:. Congrats again guys.

JohtoTrainer
01-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Raik you should really watch how you talk to people he's a mod so quit treating him like a noob.

boltAge
01-14-2005, 04:43 PM
Raik you should really watch how you talk to people he's a mod so quit treating him like a noob.
Treating him like a noob...? Care to explain how exactly am I doing so?

Also, don't try to boss me around, won't work, you can go complain to a mod for all I care.

JohtoTrainer
01-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Cause your being a smart*** to him and you know it, it's what you live to do.

But it's you choice if u want but I really don't think you should talk to him like that. But meh, I'm not gonna argue.

boltAge
01-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Cause your being a smartass to him and you know it, it's what you live to do.
Wow, that is what you call an 'explanation'.

And ...so? Waddaya gonna do about it? Yell at me? Scream, shout, screech at me? Try harder next time, friend *pats shoulder* :biggrin:

Cause your being a smart*** to him and you know it, it's what you live to do.

But it's you choice if u want but I really don't think you should talk to him like that. But meh, I'm not gonna argue.

Wow suddenly added in a line which makes you look a whole lot nicer. Haha, not like I was gonna argue with you in the first place or anything, you'd be in the fault if some mod comes and scold us for arguing. Haha.

JohtoTrainer
01-14-2005, 05:00 PM
No, Raik I'm not, I'm just gonna walk away.

boltAge
01-14-2005, 05:01 PM
No, Raik I'm not, I'm just gonna walk away.
Great~

Jack of Clovers
01-15-2005, 01:28 AM
raik, calm down as usual. remember.... breathe in slowly, exhale slowly.. repeat.. :tongue:

seriously, no fighting like this. i can't stress it enough. don't care who started it, don't continue it.

~Jack~

JohtoTrainer
01-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Yes, sir lep. *stops fighting*

boltAge
01-15-2005, 01:53 AM
raik, calm down as usual. remember.... breathe in slowly, exhale slowly.. repeat.. :tongue:

seriously, no fighting like this. i can't stress it enough. don't care who started it, don't continue it.

~Jack~
Sure, fine, great, whatever.

Tamer San
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Congrats JT, you do deserve the position and it fits you perfectly...but O.o...WHEN DID I BECAME A CO?

w00t

*Jumps back and forth and falls of the edge and dies and the URPG begun to search for a new Co*

Tamer San
03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Errr, Jack sorry for double post, but can't you just say whom are the "Experienced Refs" and I have a question...do Co-Officials accept starters ^^ :tongue:

Jack of Clovers
03-05-2005, 09:28 PM
im not all that up to date on how people are reffing (seeing how im not online too much...). basically experienced means having reffed for a long time and knows how to do it.
co-officials = starters. ok

~Jack~