PDA

View Full Version : Paint Help!

liquid crystal
03-15-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm currently using micrsoft paint to edit sprite, but recently, It isn't working too well. I open up a saved sprite onto an empty document, created a custom color, and this is where the problem comes in: If I draw anything on the document, The custom color always is one of the colors of the sprite. This only happens when I open a sprite up. How the heck do I fix this?!

Merci, ~*KC*~

masaki
03-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Try creating a custom color before you open it. If that doesn't work I don't know what will. I'm not a comp genius.

Lord Celebi
03-17-2004, 01:24 AM
I'm currently using micrsoft paint to edit sprite, but recently, It isn't working too well. I open up a saved sprite onto an empty document, created a custom color, and this is where the problem comes in: If I draw anything on the document, The custom color always is one of the colors of the sprite. This only happens when I open a sprite up. How the heck do I fix this?!

Merci, ~*KC*~
Try switiching from differetn colors or use the eye dropper on the color you want.

Jessu
03-17-2004, 02:58 AM
You two are WAY off.

You just simply copy and paste the sprite, not open it up on an empty document. Trust me, it works. :wink: