PDA

View Full Version : Closed~

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 02:31 AM
For those of you who are not familiar with me, I have been on Pe2k since. . Well, about 5-6 months now. I have always been influenced by the people on these threads such as Pikablu Pie, Tombi, Matt, Omis, and Calypso. I have been a master(That I think I can say) Of fusions, Recolors, Overshading, and coming up with quite a few Original Ideas; But never did I once think for a minute that I could even scratch sprite. Well, I learned! And now I am opening a shop so I can further enhance my skills!

All you need to do is this:

Give me a visual aid to help me build the sprites outlines and shading:
If giving a visual aid is not possible, please give a very discrete description on what the sprite will look like. I only do Pokemon(Original Pokemon, not ones that already exist) so keep that in mind. . In your description, I would like you to include everything, from the color, to the pose, to the nose. Everything, if you leave out a single detail, I will not be able to finish the sprite; Remember I am here to create for you, not to ask questions. So like I said, if you do not have a visual aid, then please post a full description below.

DISCRETE DISCRIPTION:

Finished work:http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/CandyBreak/TheEvolutionOfJestrim.pnghttp://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/CandyBreak/Armadillo.pnghttp://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/CandyBreak/CoaclaPreve1.png
Aprooved by Azumao.

BeserkerFury
07-23-2007, 02:36 AM
It's been a while since you made a shop,anyway:
DISCRETE DESCRIPTION:A small armadillo like pokemon.Its brown with dark brown spots on it and a short tail with a mace like ball on ii(a ball with spikes)

Hope thats good enough,btw,was this shop approved?

EDIT:Nevermind,I saw Pikablue's post.

BeserkerFury
07-23-2007, 02:42 AM
No, I have been away so long, I wasn't aware of this rule, hopefully they will let this slip. I don't think I can come up with five scratch examples at the moment. I'll try your Armadillo, but If I can't do it, please post a backup?

Ok,I'll make another request if you can't do it.

EDIT:I thought you got a new username o O

BeserkerFury
07-23-2007, 02:49 AM
I did but, I have decided not to use it, as this is my original and prooves how long I have been a member of this forum. Now, Please delete all spam before I send a request of Approval to a mod.

Oh,ok.Btw,mods can see deleted post,unless you just edit it out o O
My backup request:
DISCRETE DISCRIPTION:A small seal that has a little tooth hanging out of the upper jaw in the middle.The colors are a light blue-almost white with a white belly.

Soda
07-23-2007, 02:52 AM
>>
This is AipomBoy changed the name, I tohught you were long gone.
I'll request when this is approved.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Okay, all art mods are offline, I'll take some requests, because there is no reason to decline my shop request. . I cannot do an Armadillo, there are too many details starting with all the lines and the scales, does anyone else have one?

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:02 AM
So, you dont remember me or anything I see. After all we've done and been through. It hurts.:sad: Now I truly know that i have no one on this forum who truely is a good friend.

Welcome anyways. Ill request something later.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:04 AM
So, you dont remember me or anything I see. After all we've done and been through. It hurts.:sad: Now I truly know that i have no one on this forum who truely is a good friend.

Welcome anyways. Ill request something later.
No, F.P.M I remember you. . Your on my MySpace lol. . and as for beserker, I am almost done with the Armadillo. . so the other request isn't necessary. . How ever, I'm having technical difficulties on what to do with this little guy's head! (And yes, the Armadillo tunred out tiny.)

EDIT: Here it is. . However, I think I need more shading, and I cannot count the number of times I changed the shading on the tail, which I couldn't even add spikes to because It was so small.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/CandyBreak/Armadillo.pngAhck! Maybe it's horrible because The outline is all still black! DUH! Hang on, I'll change that.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:10 AM
I can now take another request, and remember if it's too difficult, or too simple, I will refuse, but request anyways, chances are I will still do it.

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:12 AM
No, F.P.M I remember you. . Your on my MySpace lol. . and as for beserker, I am almost done with the Armadillo. . so the other request isn't necessary. . How ever, I'm having technical difficulties on what to do with this little guy's head! (And yes, the Armadillo tunred out tiny.)

-Sniff- Are ya sure.

Description Of Pokemon:
A dog like pokemon that has floppy ears. I want it to be sitting down you know. It has a firey tale, a black dog like nose, it has little baby dragon wings on its back that are like a orange and grey mix color. It has a white furry tummy. And its like paws are grey/white. The body is Red/Orange.

Is that ok.

The Jr Trainer
07-23-2007, 04:18 AM
I'll request

Description------------
A horse Pokemon with long Icicle Fur, it has fur were a regular horse would, but also it has spikes coming out of it's back, it has a small Icicle Horn coming out of the snout part. It is somewhat small, but very strong looking.

PS. I'll get a color palete for you. ^^

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:18 AM
Woah, too much detail, lol, lose some of the detail, I really cannot scratch fire yet, that is too advanced and I'm scared of it, also wings, I can't scratch those either lol.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:19 AM
I'll request

Description------------
A horse Pokemon with long Icicle Fur, it has fur were a regular horse would, but also it has spikes coming out of it's back, it has a small Icicle Horn coming out of the snout part. It is somewhat small, but very strong looking.

PS. I'll get a color palete for you. ^^This, I'm almost sure I can do. . I have to look at Ponyta;s legs though, I kinda have a HUGE problem with horse legs, I can't even draw them, but I'll give this a go, after I'm done fixing up this armadillo

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:22 AM
Woah, too much detail, lol, lose some of the detail, I really cannot scratch fire yet, that is too advanced and I'm scared of it, also wings, I can't scratch those either lol.

Ok ok then. Just forget those. Just do a the dog or whatever with the colors if thats ok. But can you maybe put like 2 black dots on its back so it looks like the wings would sprite out of the back of him. Just the wholes no wings. xD Im just saying.

The Jr Trainer
07-23-2007, 04:25 AM
Can you use these colors? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb240/TheJrTrainer/ColorPalete.png

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:28 AM
Can you use these colors? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb240/TheJrTrainer/ColorPalete.png
To be honest Jr. I already had an idea of what It would look like. . I am going to use Ponyta as a base, which I normally don't like doing. . . But horses and dogs are my least best animals to do art with, unless it's photography, then their my best. But Okay, I'll give this a try. Oh, but, the body color is too bright. I like the hoof color!

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:30 AM
Ok maybe not a dog but a lion type thing. @__@

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Ok maybe not a dog but a lion type thing. @__@
Lol, F.P.M Request something like a fish. . or some random animal, Lol.

The Jr Trainer
07-23-2007, 04:34 AM
To be honest Jr. I already had an idea of what It would look like. . I am going to use Ponyta as a base, which I normally don't like doing. . . But horses and dogs are my least best animals to do art with, unless it's photography, then their my best. But Okay, I'll give this a try. Oh, but, the body color is too bright. I like the hoof color!

Okay, w/e is cool with you. :D

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:36 AM
Lol, F.P.M Request something like a fish. . or some random animal, Lol.

Grr....But there arent any other animals I can think of that I would like.....hmm...

BeserkerFury
07-23-2007, 04:42 AM
EDIT: Here it is. . However, I think I need more shading, and I cannot count the number of times I changed the shading on the tail, which I couldn't even add spikes to because It was so small.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t23/CandyBreak/Armadillo.pngAhck! Maybe it's horrible because The outline is all still black! DUH! Hang on, I'll change that.
Thats awsome,thak you.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:46 AM
Okay, I'm mad. . I got the Head of the outline and everything, I got kinda frsutrated and shut the box. . As you can see, I am decent at scratching, it's the poses that are hard for me. . F.P.M and Jr. please give me different requests, I'm so sorry I messed them both up.

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:48 AM
Wait your doing it. I thought you werent going to do it.:neutral: I was going to pick a different animal.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:52 AM
Wait your doing it. I thought you werent going to do it.:neutral: I was going to pick a different animal.
I tried it, and I couldn't. . . I have a problem with snakes too, well, at least the shading of them. . Request actual Pokemon. . Like my ghost type up there! =)

Fire Pkmn Master
07-23-2007, 04:55 AM
I tried it, and I couldn't. . . I have a problem with snakes too, well, at least the shading of them. . Request actual Pokemon. . Like my ghost type up there! =)

I would but I cant think of anything. :oops: -thinks-

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:56 AM
I would but I cant think of anything. :oops: -thinks-
Think harder!! Grrr!

Soda
07-23-2007, 05:01 AM
Think harder!! Grrr!

Four word rule *whistles*

Anyways can you do something like a snail Type of thing?

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 05:07 AM
Four word rule *whistles*

Anyways can you do something like a snail Type of thing?
Oh, Most definitly. . I already have a pretty good idea of a color scheme, give me a good description. . . And, yes I'm aware of the four word rule, please do not mini mod me. . that is something that I really cannot stand. . And I know your going to say. . Oh I was just warning/telling you. . You have no authority over me. . If the mods have a problem they will tell me(I mean this in no mean way at all)

Azumao
07-23-2007, 05:26 AM
Meh, I'll approve it. Just put it in the first post.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 05:40 AM
Sota, F.P.M still waiting for your requests. . I'm probably not going to sprite anymore after tonight because Nobody requests anything. .

Soda
07-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Don't send me PMs aobut posts gosh, and people aren't requesting because all you do is scratches.

I can warn you if I want. :P

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Don't send me PMs aobut posts gosh, and people aren't requesting because all you do is scratches.

I can warn you if I want. :P
Or, you could stop spamming in my threads? How'd that? So your telling me that Rocketmeowth gets a whole bunch of requests because. . she doesn't do anything? NO SHE MAKES SCRATCH SPRITES, NOW STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD. I have changed, I am not into vulgar discussions with ignorant people who don't know what to say, where to say, or how to say it. I'll take someone's request if they want!

Soda
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Or, you could stop spamming in my threads? How'd that? So your telling me that Rocketmeowth gets a whole bunch of requests because. . she doesn't do anything? NO SHE MAKES SCRATCH SPRITES, NOW STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD. I have changed, I am not into vulgar discussions with ignorant people who don't know what to say, where to say, or how to say it. I'll take someone's request if they want!

Gawd! I don't wanna be banned, but I wanna flame you, it woulda been fine if you woulda just not sent me that PM.

And you're calling me ignorant >.>

*Stops posting.

jedite1000
07-23-2007, 07:03 AM
could u make me a scratch sprite of this?
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1692/picsxt6.png image is not good cause of a really old paint program, plus i was like 14

i tried doing the sprites but its too small and it didnt turn out good
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3333/spritesva4.png

keep the same pose as the 2nd one of my 2nd sprite, but change the 1st one how ever u like, make colors same too

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Yes I can, It might look flat though because It's facing forwards. . Idk how to do this, but I'll try, it needs a new pose for the sprite.

jedite1000
07-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Yes I can, It might look flat though because It's facing forwards. . Idk how to do this, but I'll try, it needs a new pose for the sprite.
yeh u can change the pose to make it look 3dish, im not so good with poses

oh yeh those 2 art images arnt the poses i want, its just showing u wat it looks like

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Ugh, you should've said that. . Lol, I quit. . I xed out after I read this. Because I was already halfway done. . Could you possibly draw an fakemon, and I could sprite it?

jedite1000
07-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Ugh, you should've said that. . Lol, I quit. . I xed out after I read this. Because I was already halfway done. . Could you possibly draw an fakemon, and I could sprite it?

oh sorry about that
i have 100 pokemon i drew on the old crappy paint program, but they all face foward,
i got 3 pokemon evolutions i drew, also i made em into sprites aswell so, it sux too,

but i cant draw either so could u maybe look at the poses of my sprite versions and draw em into better sprites, the art is just to show the detail of the pictures, the sprites are the poses, ( if it doesnt turn out u can make up the poses)
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7527/untitledjl6.png

Blaziken Knight
07-23-2007, 08:34 AM
i so want something:

Description:

Well....Mainly Its Like A Round Ball That Is A Clear Greyish Black Color. With Big Purple Eyes And An Evil Face Like Gengars. Its Feet Are Kind Of Big Like Big Rabbit Feet But With No Toes Or Lining Or Anything. And Can It Have Like A Symbol Or Something On Its Head Or Something Like An Electric Strike Thing Thats Umm Purple (Dark Purple, And Can The Eyes Be Dark Purple Plz, And Maybe Another Version Could Have A Dark Purple Mouth)

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 08:44 AM
oh sorry about that
i have 100 pokemon i drew on the old crappy paint program, but they all face foward,
i got 3 pokemon evolutions i drew, also i made em into sprites aswell so, it sux too,

but i cant draw either so could u maybe look at the poses of my sprite versions and draw em into better sprites, the art is just to show the detail of the pictures, the sprites are the poses, ( if it doesnt turn out u can make up the poses)
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7527/untitledjl6.png
Do you have any bird? Lizard? Or Plant ? Or Fish. . or any kind of Animal looking like fakemon?

jedite1000
07-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Do you have any bird? Lizard? Or Plant ? Or Fish. . or any kind of Animal looking like fakemon?

yes i do but they are not sprites so u have to think up the poses here are some of em

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2029/animallk0.png

umbreonandespeon
07-23-2007, 09:12 AM
could you scratch me a a bird pokemon that's quite big and has colors of quilava,big beak and big wings.

Random1
07-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Can I work here? Here are my examples:http://i16.tinypic.com/4qxbudx

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Can I work here? Here are my examples:http://i16.tinypic.com/4qxbudx

I don't hire. . Sorry.

Tombi
07-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Aw! *pats* Don't worry my little friend. XD

Hi

I know the last time we had a conversation, the ending of it wasn't too great, but still. ^^ New start, eh? *shakes handeh*

DISCRETE DISCRIPTION:

A large dragon like Pokemon that sits on it's hind legs. It's front arms are small and clawed and it's snout is very long and thin. It's hing legs are large and it's feet are also clawed. It has a long tail that wraps around its feet. It's light green in colour with purple spots! Whee!

So, yeah. Thanks if you do this! x3

Dragon01
07-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Brief description:

A lucario evolution. A bit taller, fangs, meaner looking, two spikes instead of one on its paws and claws, instead of a spike on its cheast a blue crystal in the shape of a circle (aura colour), has those black ear things on the back of its head, black stripe along the eyes (like lucario) and a better cooler tail! Blue body, black fur on chest. :D

Also is it possible to have a back sprite of it to??

If this is to hard don't bother.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 05:10 PM

Hi

I know the last time we had a conversation, the ending of it wasn't too great, but still. ^^ New start, eh? *shakes handeh*

DISCRETE DISCRIPTION:

A large dragon like Pokemon that sits on it's hind legs. It's front arms are small and clawed and it's snout is very long and thin. It's hing legs are large and it's feet are also clawed. It has a long tail that wraps around its feet. It's light green in colour with purple spots! Whee!

So, yeah. Thanks if you do this! x3
Woah. . Lol, this is going to prove to be difficult. . Very difficult. . I'll try, and if I don't get it, I'll make a smaller one. . because this is going to be. . wow. You should make a backup request just in case I can't do it.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 05:22 PM

Hi

DISCRETE DISCRIPTION:

So, yeah. Thanks if you do this! x3Grrr. . I've been through many freaking outlines, and the amrs never come up correctly, I also cannot do very long slender things, that's why whenever I try to do a snake it comes up bad. . Does anyone, including the people who's requests I couldn't do, have a new request? Remember, I'm new at this!:crackup:

Dragon01
07-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Ugh. . That'd just basically mean I have to edit a Lucario Dragon, because telling me that it's taller doesn't help with it at all . Tombi's was so detailed it confused me, but I'm working on it.
O.K I'll give you a better description:

A fox like pokemon that stands on two legs. It had pointy ears and fangs. It's arms are quite muscular. It has two spikes on the top of its paw and the paws are clawed. It's legs are large at the thighs (like lucarios but larger) and it's feet are also clawed. It has quite a long tail that has two zigzag bends in it. It's the same blue colour as lucario and has a black chest. On the chest there is a circular Aura stone which is light blue. It had a black stripe across its eyes which are red and has thinner ear things at the back of its head than Lucarios.

Is it possible for a back sprite aswell?

Is that a little better, I thought the first description was enough. ^^ sorry.

BeserkerFury
07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
You should make a limit to how many requests you take,so you don't get overflowed.

DISCRETE DESCRIPTION:A small seal that has a little tooth hanging out of the upper jaw in the middle.The colors are a light blue-almost white with a white belly.

jackJAMMIN
07-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Im requesting!

May i have a set of three if possible. I would like them for my website and i will give credit.
I would like a grass type:
Basically the first stage if possible could it be a green chick. I would like there to be small leaves coming from its head and roots as its legs. I would like its wings to be leaves, bigger thsn its body and i would like it to be a dark turqoise colour. The beak should be small with nostrils and it should be dark green. The tail should be a stem with one bulb on the end. I would like it to be perched on rock please and looking diagonally right. Its should have pink eyes and red eyelashes. Could the eyes be quite large but still in proportion to the rest of the body.

Once this is done i shall request the other two.

Please ask if you need more deatils!

EDIT:DONT BOTHER THEN

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Im requesting!

May i have a set of three if possible. I would like them for my website and i will give credit.
I would like a grass type:
Basically the first stage if possible could it be a green chick. I would like there to be small leaves coming from its head and roots as its legs. I would like its wings to be leaves, bigger thsn its body and i would like it to be a dark turqoise colour. The beak should be small with nostrils and it should be dark green. The tail should be a stem with one bulb on the end. I would like it to be perched on rock please and looking diagonally right. Its should have pink eyes and red eyelashes. Could the eyes be quite large but still in proportion to the rest of the body.

Once this is done i shall request the other two.

Please ask if you need more deatils!NO offe4nse. . but this makes no sense to me, I only do scratch fakemons, not rocks. . and also, the colors are kinda weird all together, Pink Green Red? just picture those three together, it kinda doesn't look right. Try changing some thing.

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 08:32 PM
This may have been aprooved already, but I am no longer interested in sratching, My sprites come out small, and people want BIG sprites. So I am just going to bring up my old shop.. Fix it up, and put a few options in there. Sorry for having this thread. Please do not post, and let it die.

Light Manaphy
07-23-2007, 08:38 PM
This may have been aprooved already, but I am no longer interested in sratching, My sprites come out small, and people want BIG sprites. So I am just going to bring up my old shop.. Fix it up, and put a few options in there. Sorry for having this thread. Please do not post, and let it die.

Just rename this thread to your new shop with whatever you can do and put up your examples. It's not so hard to do :P

PaxPalkia
07-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Or you can simply stop posting here?

Light Manaphy
07-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Or you can simply stop posting here?

Whatever you say. You're the boss.