PDA

View Full Version : Seventeen Spirits: Discussion

tyshawn015
07-23-2007, 09:32 PM
First if you have any questions, comments, complaints, or just wanna talk about the RPG post here.

Second I'm about to list what each spirit does

1. Electric: Allows you to shoot electricity out of your fingers. Also lets you charge things like batteries.

2. Fire: Allows you to breathe fire out of your mouth and resist heat better.

3. Water: Allows you to breathe underwater and breath water out of your mouth. Also allows you to make tidal waves.

4. Grass: Allows you to control plants, vines, etc.

5. Bug: Allows you to make spider webs from your fingertips. Also lets you climb walls like insects do.

6. Psychic: Allows you to read minds and use telepathy. You can shoot energy beams from your head.

7. Dark: Allows you to see in the dark better. You can also turn anything dark and shoot dark beams out of your eyes.

8. Ice: Allows you to freeze things. Also allows you to breathe ice.

9. Ground: Allows you to move the ground. You can cause earthquakes and move mountains.

10. Rock: Allows you to move rocks with your hand.

11. Poison: Allows you to poison anything with your fingernails.

12. Flying: You guessed, it allows you to fly at super speed.

13. Steel: Allows you to control all metal. That means you can make metal live. Also allows you to attract metal using magnetism

14. Ghost: Allows you to disappear and reappear at will. You can shoot beams and hypnotize people with your eyes. Also lets you levitate.

15. Fighting: Allows you to use excellent martial art skills. You can punch or kick through walls.

16. Dragon: Allows you to breathe dragon breath. It also allows you to fly.

17. Normal: Allows you to speak to pokemon. You can also turn into all of your pokemon.

NO MORE TEAMS

The legendary list: This is for people who have been active. After they find their spirit they can battle a legendary of their type.

Soda
07-23-2007, 09:38 PM
*First post*

ooh nice Dark powers, as for normal I tihnk it be great if you could become one of your POKEMON.

Can't wait for it to start ^^

Gaby
07-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Or maybe, for normal, you could understand Poke-Language! Not a bad idea, eh?

Soda
07-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Or maybe, for normal, you could understand Poke-Language! Not a bad idea, eh?

Yea not a bad idea,

and by turning things dark what do you mean if the lights were on I could turn them off or something with my hand or something?

tyshawn015
07-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Yea not a bad idea,

and by turning things dark what do you mean if the lights were on I could turn them off or something with my hand or something?

Yeah you can do that and you can turn any person, pokemon, or object a dark color making them listen to your every command.

Jaden0527
07-24-2007, 02:41 AM
I can't wait for this to start. With ice, if I was for some reason in a cave with ice, could I move the ice or something?

Also, what are the teams for?

Soda
07-24-2007, 10:59 AM
Can you believe there's already no Sign ups left? xD!!!

Kaylurr
07-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Awesome powers for Psychic! 8D -happeh- AND I'm a group leader. Woot!

tyshawn015
07-24-2007, 01:18 PM
I can't wait for this to start. With ice, if I was for some reason in a cave with ice, could I move the ice or something?

Also, what are the teams for?

I put everyone in teams because this RPG has alot of people and it's easier for everybody if we divide everyone in teams.

We can actually start today. The only spirit left is fighting.

Kaylurr
07-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Awesome! I can't wait. :D

Gear
07-24-2007, 02:35 PM
I signed up for that fighting already ;-;

tyshawn015
07-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah I accidentally skipped a page, what I meant to say is all SUs done.

Gear
07-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Oh ok *goes to look at su page*

tyshawn015
07-24-2007, 03:12 PM
The RPG has started.

Mitsuzo-kun
07-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Could Steel be like Magnetism?

Magnetic fields and crap?

tyshawn015
07-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Of course it can, I'll go edit it right now.

Darth Murkrow
07-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Oh, Matt's a team leader... fascinating. Ledian will probably be running things. :wink:

I can see bug powers becoming a social problem. Not that I'm asking for them to be changed, I'm just picturing all sorts of scenarios that could happen with spider webs from fingertips.

Sweetness.

Gear
07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
=O You can have your own costume and be like the spiderman

Darth Murkrow
07-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Matthew Flanders is Arachnid Kid!

No fancy, bug-looking fonts.

I'm partnered with ice, ghost, flying and fighting spirits. Or, rather, I lead them. Whatever. I should stop posting, I sound fairly spammish.

...I love the avatar. I've seen that movie.

Soda
07-24-2007, 09:25 PM
:P I wanted to be a leader but meh prolly better I'm not

My spirit is in Slateport, does the whole team go to each city/town to find the spirit?

patchfur
07-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Linzee's spirit'll be in...Fuchsia City. If that's ok, that is.

tyshawn015
07-24-2007, 09:26 PM
:P I wanted to be a leader but meh prolly better I'm not

My spirit is in Slateport, does the whole team go to each city/town to find the spirit?

yes the whole team goes to city/town/island to find their spirit.

Since we're listing cities mine will be found in Vermillion.

MikaelO
07-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Ground spirit in Viridian, but since Mist3erio shares the same type with e, I'll wait for his opinion!

tyshawn015
07-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Ground spirit in Viridian, but since Mist3erio shares the same type with e, I'll wait for his opinion!

He just quit the RPG so you have total control over the ground spirit

Kaylurr
07-25-2007, 12:59 AM
Tallia's will be found in Saffron City, for obvious reasons. xD;

EDIT: Errr.. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to drop out. For real this time though. Sorry that it makes everything uneven, but I'm way too addicted to my OWN RPG Forum. X_________X Gah why does this always happen to meeee.

Darth Murkrow
07-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Yep. I feel the same. I'm gone for a few hours and suddenly there are six new pages! SIX! I skimmed them, and thank whatever higher being is up there that nothing important to the plot happened.

Erk... I guess my spirit will be found in Azalea Town, home of the gym leader Bugsy... it makes sense.

MikaelO
07-25-2007, 09:42 AM
My team's never online....

Can Ground-spirit be a loner or something like that?

WorkThoseStripes
07-25-2007, 10:51 AM
My spirit's going to be found in Cerulean City. I also think that, seeing as some people haven't always got there team, that they should be allowed to bunny them for at least a bit! I mean poor taylortoxic, who I was takling to the other day, none of her team have even started the RP. This also helps move along the plot.

MikaelO
07-25-2007, 11:14 AM
I also think that, seeing as some people haven't always got there team, that they should be allowed to bunny them for at least a bit! I mean poor taylortoxic, who I was takling to the other day, none of her team have even started the RP. This also helps move along the plot.

I think that bunnying an entire team is the same as doing the quest alone. And also is more dificult!

Entei_3000
07-25-2007, 11:59 AM
I call Goldenrod for Lorielle's spirit!

Sorry I haven't ben posting much, I just keep on getting left behind...

*Goes off to find taylortoxic, Hidachi and djax94*

WorkThoseStripes
07-25-2007, 12:04 PM
I think that bunnying an entire team is the same as doing the quest alone. And also is more dificult!

True true, it's just, I don't know. I think some bunnying should be aloud, just in case.

tyshawn015
07-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Ok how about this, we can forget the teams everyone can just find their spirit by themselves. It would make things much easier, so evryone is by themselves. You can choose to travel with someone else, the teams are history.

MikaelO
07-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Ok how about this, we can forget the teams everyone can just find their spirit by themselves. It would make things much easier, so evryone is by themselves. You can choose to travel with someone else, the teams are history.

It's a good option... And we are not dependant from the others who doesn't sign in, when we're on.
But do you think is safe to change the plot now, when all the teams are formed?

tyshawn015
07-25-2007, 02:17 PM
It's a good option... And we are not dependant from the others who doesn't sign in, when we're on.
But do you think is safe to change the plot now, when all the teams are formed?

People can choose to travel together or not. No one's really left Vermillion except a few, so I think it'll be safe to change the plot.

tyshawn015
07-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Sorry again about the double post, but I have an important announcement.
This announcement contains info on legendaries.

The legendaries are under evil control too. Whenever you want to encounter a legendary of your type PM me. The one rule is you have to have been active. I will deny anyone who hasn't been active.

Darth Murkrow
07-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Um, yeah, speaking of being active... I have a few other role plays I'm in, plus a fanfic to write that needs updating, I'm the fanfiction mod of another forum, and I've been busy in real life lately. The role play's been progressing a little faster than I thought it would, and I'm afraid I can no longer keep up. Not that many people will notice that a character like Matt has been gone...

Regardless, I apologize. I'm in a little over my head right now.

~Darth

tyshawn015
07-26-2007, 04:40 PM
ok then. I need to close the Role play for a little anyway.

Realityxxx
07-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Rock doesn't do much. How about like, making rocks form into rock humans and can create Bolders?
Also, lets keep the teams. They were a good idea.

Jaden0527
07-28-2007, 07:05 PM
When does this open back up. I had ideas, now they're gone. Plus this rp was really the only thing that kept me getting on this website. Well it was.