PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Safari

Articunoboy93
03-15-2004, 06:40 PM
[COLOR=Magenta][IMG]I've gone to Fushia City many times on my Crystal game, and I've always noticed that the Safari Warden is always gone. How do I get him back?!?! REPLY PLEASE!!!!!! :biggrin:

AbXtreme
03-15-2004, 06:50 PM
Well Problem is that you can't get it back. Since the Warden's on Holiday it means it's closed off for the G/S/C Games. Sorry Dude but you gotta Play R/B/Y and R/S To get it

Thunderbird
03-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Yes, the safari zone is taken out from GSC. same as the pewter museum and seafoam island. the reason is that the game memory is out of space.

Neo Emolga
03-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Yes, the safari zone is taken out from GSC. same as the pewter museum and seafoam island. the reason is that the game memory is out of space.

Yep, that's pretty much the reason. Also, the Mansion on Cinnibar Island and the Underground Rocket Headquarters in Celedon city have also been removed, so don't try looking for those either, because you won't find them...

Tamer Marco
03-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Yes they replaced the Safari Zone with the bug catching contest. Just wait til Fire Red/Leaf green comes out. :wink:

gold
03-16-2004, 05:33 PM
It's also impossible to go anywhere else other than the ground floor in silph co. and the lavender radio tower.

Jirachi
03-22-2004, 03:07 AM
Some people have a game shark cheat called walk though walls.Maybe If you use it and walk though,you would get in.

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Some people have a game shark cheat called walk though walls.Maybe If you use it and walk though,you would get in.
i dun think so. The insides of safari zone isn't even programmed to the game. The game memory is OUT OF SPACE!

Scizor
03-22-2004, 11:16 AM

this is not true, in those games tehre is much space

My friend had a game :

64 games in 1 buyd in spain includes pokemon crystal
If the game had no space, why can they do 63 more games in it ???

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:19 AM
this is not true, in those games tehre is much space

My friend had a game :

64 games in 1 buyd in spain includes pokemon crystal
If the game had no space, why can they do 63 more games in it ???
Games like these are unstable and more easily to crash. These are also private games. :eh:
i dunno exactly, but these kind of carts are basically made of different games zipped into a small one and then impose to a cart.

Scizor
03-22-2004, 11:21 AM
:smile: ooh

however i think that they must had putten the safari zone in the game, i think there's room enough for it

gold
03-23-2004, 03:25 PM
Actually, you're wrong blastoise.
I've tried the walk through walls code on my cheatsniper.
That's a cheat cartridge that you can put gameshark, action replay all that kind of stuff codes on it.
Thunderbird's right.
You can't enter the radio tower.
sorry.

Scizor
03-23-2004, 03:28 PM
yes i believe that but i do not agree that there isn't enough memory space in the games

Thunderbird
03-24-2004, 01:04 PM
yes i believe that but i do not agree that there isn't enough memory space in the games
But it is. Accept the truth. :P
Memories in carts aren't ultimate, and u no how large the file in GSC is with Kanto and Johto two lands both in a game. So, yeah, the game memory in GSC is out of space. i saw the info in other websites too.

Scizor
03-24-2004, 01:06 PM
but why can they make games like gold & silver in 1 ????? if they can that i don't get it :confused:

Pheonyx-X
04-16-2004, 06:32 AM
the games like 251 in 1 games or whatever are bootleg games of fakes. My friend had that but it couldn't fit in the GB slot of GBA slot. You shouldn't get those games. Yeah I had a game like that too but the saved memory gets erased easily!!

crazy blue eyes
04-16-2004, 02:02 PM
the games like 251 in 1 games or whatever are bootleg games of fakes. My friend had that but it couldn't fit in the GB slot of GBA slot. You shouldn't get those games. Yeah I had a game like that too but the saved memory gets erased easily!!
please don't revive old thread!G mod will lock this thread later.

Venusaur456
04-03-2007, 09:38 PM
[COLOR=Magenta][IMG]I've gone to Fushia City many times on my Crystal game, and I've always noticed that the Safari Warden is always gone. How do I get him back?!?! REPLY PLEASE!!!!!! :biggrin:
Safari Warden is only in R/B/Y. He isn't in G/S/C.

Bloody TC
04-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Safari Warden is only in R/B/Y. He isn't in G/S/C.

Don't revive old threads. will get a mod.

Venusaur456
04-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Don't revive old threads. will get a mod.
I'm sorry will I get banned?

-Pichu-
04-03-2007, 10:06 PM
nope. not for something like this. atleast, i don't think so.

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 11:07 PM

As long as you stop reviving them. But, if you keep doing it, yeah, a ban might come.