PDA

View Full Version : PE2K Comic! (Looking for Fanfic Writers, Artists, and Comedians!)

Steven
01-16-2005, 04:45 AM
Well here it is! A comic designed by the members of PE2K for PE2K. Each week we'll plan out two comics and post them on the forums. The two comics will fall into these two catagories: Narrative and Comedy. This will be the process for making the comics.

1. The artist and writer will work together to create characters for their comic.

2. The writer will then make a plot for the comic and show it to the artist who will create a rough outline for the plot with the frames and art.

3. The artist will show the writer the rough comic and what changes they would (or did) make to it as they were drawing the comic up. The writer can then say what they like and dislike about it, and then the artist can make the final copy

4. The title will then go on it and it will be pmed to me or the current comic poster. They will then both be put up on at the same time with credit given and if 1 week is too much time, we can have a comic twice a week.

We can always change the process, but that's the out line for it.

bronislav84
01-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Can I be in it or contribute something to it? I suck at art, by the way.

Agent Orange
01-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Well, given a bit of time to think of funny things, I could be the comedian for this project, and if my services begin to make you snore, I will fire myself and change my diet to joke books.

flyhighlatias!
01-16-2005, 03:21 PM
I can draw pretty good and thanks to DP ,PF,and JIG I can post em' up too :biggrin:

boltAge
01-16-2005, 05:05 PM
...Just how many times are you going to come online, make random teams, disappear for another 350387508 months before coming back to see the team dead?

Somebody's, not necessarily Steven, is going to flame me after I post this. Just waatttchh, people.

koolcurtis
02-04-2005, 04:15 AM
I can draw and write. Here are my works of art i made for the urpg. Everyone liked them when i made them. My specialties is using PAINT! :biggrin:

www.geocities.com/bobert1610

Matthew
02-04-2005, 04:37 AM
I can draw kinda chibi-ish, or I can pwn you all on paint... but I wouldn't mind being an artist for this project... if it gets off the ground that is.

Example:
(Of PAINT)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5734