PDA

View Full Version : Smallville: 6th season

AshMistyMayfan
07-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Hearing:

Kristen Kreuk may or MAY NOT be with the show due to a snag in contract talks.

They're getting a Supergirl, but what about that story they did at the end of 3rd season with that Smallville girl? The girl called herself Kara of Krypton.

This might be Michael Rosenbaum's last season, unless he changes his mind and does season 7 (if there's a season 7, but I didn't even know there'd be a season 6).

Like Jonathan, won't be seeing very much of Martha Kent (no death, but they didn't resign Annette O Toole, like they're probably through with that character.)

We'll see flights, probaly with Supergirl...not sure on hero outfit.

And I got the Smallville Season 5 tape on discount, 38 bucks, down from 57. That is priceless with free shipping.:happy:

ovi_one
07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
the shows gonna be weird if all those characters dont come back.

AshMistyMayfan
07-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Lex Luthor's character got arrested, so I can't envision him being in all the episodes. Nothing is going to happen Chloe, or Lois. Somehow, Clark will stop the Bizarro twin with Supergirl lending an assist. Martha's character will probably wind up living in Washington D.C.

Tamer Marco
07-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Well, I think Chloe is dead because her tears brought Lois back to life in the last episode of the season. But once that happen, she died.

AshMistyMayfan
07-29-2007, 11:31 PM
No, the actress playing Chloe Sullivan is coming back for the current season. They hired the new actress for Supergirl, it's on the http://www.kryptonsite.com/ She's not bad looking for a 22-year old, and there's talk they might make a Supergirl series after next year (course, I heard the same Aquaman rumor that never panned.) The thing on Kristen as I read on the site might actually be a ruse as they're probably trying to garner some ratings on Smallville.

ovi_one
07-30-2007, 03:52 AM
No, the actress playing Chloe Sullivan is coming back for the current season. They hired the new actress for Supergirl, it's on the http://www.kryptonsite.com/ She's not bad looking for a 22-year old, and there's talk they might make a Supergirl series after next year (course, I heard the same Aquaman rumor that never panned.) The thing on Kristen as I read on the site might actually be a ruse as they're probably trying to garner some ratings on Smallville.

aquaman had a pilot episode but the CW channel didnt pick it up.

Tamer Marco
07-30-2007, 04:20 AM
I agree with that descision, Aquaman sucks.

But I am surprised to hear Chloe is coming back.

AshMistyMayfan
07-30-2007, 07:11 AM
The Kryptonite site address I left is reliable with their rumors/sources on the Smallville, as in they have the weeks ahead episodes already laid out for season 7 and the names of the episodes including Dean Cain guest starring in episode 4 as a villain doctor working for Luthor. Nothing has been said about Allison Mack who plays Chloe leaving the series or she's been removed, so that tells me she is still on the show. The thing on Kristen is a possible ruse just to get a little publicity. That is a good site to get inside info on Smallville.