PDA

View Full Version : War Season 3⅔ Notice

Neo Emolga
01-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Just a short little message, nothing terribly massive like I usually have a habit of creating. I don’t really need a sticky for this either, just something to be noticed once and done away with.

For one thing, URPG needed to be changed. For the past few weeks, we’ve had NOTHING for battles. I wanted to make the rules pretty goofy by forcing only first stage evolutions to battle and hopefully adding a new dimension to the battle style, but apparently, it hasn’t been working too well. So, I thought returning the rules to normal would probably be the best choice. So it would look something like this:

All Pokémon
3 VS 3 Stadium
No Items

I’m hoping this change will make War battles back up again.

As far as the War RP goes, the decision has been pretty much unanimous, and I also agree with most of what everyone else has said. So with that in mind, the events in the War Season 3⅔ RP will be OFFICALLY recorded. I know no one wants to start all over again, and I know what has happened hasn’t been that insane, and has been much more on the serious side than the goofy side. My only request is that everyone role plays seriously from this point on (Don't worry about past posts though). A little humor is fine, but nothing terribly insane like I had originally planned. What will happen to everyone now that they’re officially Pokémon? Well, that’s up to you. Also, plan on seeing a change in the rules sometime soon, so it doesn’t seem like I’ve lost my mind…

That’s it. I hope this will make War Season 3⅔ more fun and more enjoyable based on everyone’s requests.