PDA

View Full Version : Trading Pal City Pokemon For Other Pal city Pokemon

SPL
07-29-2007, 02:07 AM
I have

Untouched PalCity Lucario x3(only trading 1 or 2)

Legit movie Darkrai in all possible natures Docile, Bold, Quirky

I want

PalCity Mew
Pal City Manaphy

While I'm in this i want to protest ANTI CLONING

It ruins the game maybe even more then hacks The more you clone the less rare your pokemon is. I think you would have ALOT more pride if you put Owner of PalCity Pokemon in your sig and you are one of the only ones. LOOK what cloning has done to Movie Darkrais EVERYONE has them.

shiny hunter
07-29-2007, 02:29 AM
I have

I want

PalCity Mew
Pal City Manaphy

It ruins the game maybe even more then hacks The more you clone the less rare your pokemon is. I think you would have ALOT more pride if you put Owner of PalCity Pokemon in your sig and you are one of the only ones. LOOK what cloning has done to Movie Darkrais EVERYONE has them.

So what! Why do all you people cry about hacked or cloned pokemon i think its stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WifiFX
07-29-2007, 02:32 AM
So what! Why do all you people cry about hacked or cloned pokemon i think its stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're stupid, if you make a clone, you create an exact double, meaning, there is no way to know which one is the real one.

I have

I want

PalCity Mew
Pal City Manaphy

Can I trade for something I have besides Pal city pokes please?

shiny hunter
07-29-2007, 02:35 AM
You're stupid, if you make a clone, you create an exact double, meaning, there is no way to know which one is the real one.

Can I trade for something I have besides Pal city pokes please?

No im not stupid just not a cry baby like most of you!!!!!:crackup:

Spartan 0021
07-29-2007, 02:59 AM
I have

I want

PalCity Mew
Pal City Manaphy

LOL, "protest". That means talk against Anti Cloning. Change it to "protest cloning"

Emerune
07-29-2007, 03:22 AM
LOL, "protest". That means talk against Anti Cloning. Change it to "protest cloning"

-nods- Indeed. With the way you have it right now, you're completely contradicting yourself. xD