PDA

View Full Version : Help Required

ClikC
07-29-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm after a generous person to help me trade some pokemon from my Pearl version to my new Diamond. Now I lack to DS's hence the plea for help, so the idea is I trade 4 pokemon from pearl to the Helper, who stays on the WiFi and trades the 4 pokemon to my Diamond once I come back online, and visa versa. Basically, you'll get your Pokemon back, and my pokemon would have transfered from Diamond to Pearl and from Pearl to Diamond.

I'll probably be wanting to do this again a bit later on as-well.

Any volunteers?

Shadow Pidgey
07-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I'll volunteer. I've been in the same situation before. ^^; I have nothing to do at the moment, so I wouldn't mind helping you.

EDIT: I found your post slightly confusing... ^^; So you want to trade some of your pokemon from pearl to diamond, then some pokemon from diamond to pearl? o.O

EDIT2: If you want, PM me, okay? ^^

Cool Kid 94
07-29-2007, 04:25 PM
No, he wants to trade 4 Pokemon to you from his Pearl, then you trade to Diamond, then he trades you 4 Pokemon which you give to Pearl for your 4 Pokemon back.

I'll help you, but I can't do it right now. I'll probably give good cloned Pokemon LOL.

Shadow Pidgey
07-29-2007, 04:27 PM
No, he wants to trade 4 Pokemon to you from his Pearl, then you trade to Diamond, then he trades you 4 Pokemon which you give to Pearl for your 4 Pokemon back.

I'll help you, but I can't do it right now. I'll probably give good cloned Pokemon LOL.

Okay, I understand it a little better now. ^^;

ClikC
07-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Cheers for the offers guys, I'll take Shadow Pidgey up on the offer as i'm ready to roll now.

Shadow Pidgey
07-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Cheers for the offers guys, I'll take Shadow Pidgey up on the offer as i'm ready to roll now.

Okay, my FC is in my signature. I'll register you then I'll get onto WiFi. You don't have to return the pokemon I trade to you to recieve the ones from your Pearl version.