PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 3

Scipio
07-29-2007, 07:17 PM
This thread is based on the upcoming new installment in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Post any rumors or speculations you might know, and also answers some of our questions. I have some questions about it based on the Secret Movie:

Who are the aromored characters?
Why can they wield keyblades when Sora is the chosen one?
Why are there millions of Keyblades there?
What role does the Sand World and the crossroads play?
What does "birth by sleep" mean?

Since Disney bought Pixar, there will probably be Pixar worlds, such as The Incredibles, and Toy Story.

What do you think?

BeserkerFury
07-29-2007, 07:34 PM
This thread is based on the upcoming new installment in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Post any rumors or speculations you might know, and also answers some of our questions. I have some questions about it based on the Secret Movie:

Who are the aromored characters?
Why can they wield keyblades when Sora is the chosen one?
Why are there millions of Keyblades there?
What role does the Sand World and the crossroads play?
What does "birth by sleep" mean?

Since Disney bought Pixar, there will probably be Pixar worlds, such as The Incredibles, and Toy Story.

What do you think?

Here's some stuff So, let’s talk about this new story, which doesn’t have Sora as the main character. What sort of story will it be?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there’s the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.”

WHAT WE KNOW

The characters are original and have not been seen in previous games. They are NOT Sora, Riku, Kairi.
There are a lot of keyblades, a war is coming or has passed.
The Crossroads are important.
Has something to do with the Keyblade bringing chaos.

WHAT WE DON’T KNOW

The identity of the armoured figures.
Who the distant outlined figure is.
The place in the Kingdom Hearts timeline this trailer takes place in.
What the text means by “birth by sleep”.

These worlds are based on my own assumptions and predictions, they are to be considered rumors.

Kingdom Hearts III will continue to feature Disney related worlds since that is the main aspect of the game. Due to some new ownership and popular previous worlds, many new and old worlds will likely make a return.

Pixar Worlds

Pixar worlds are an absolute in Kingdom Hearts III. Previously, modern-classics like “Finding Nemo” and “Toy Story” were not featured in Kingdom Hearts because, despite the Disney name, were registered with Pixar, a seperate company. But since the development of Kingdom Hearts II, Disney finally bought Pixar. As a result, all Pixar characters and movies are under the Disney Empire and due to their critical and commercial success, it would be a missed opportunity not to have these characters featured in the next game.

ALL INFORMATION FROM KINGDOMHEARTS3.NET (http://www.kingdomhearts3.net)

Poltergeist
07-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Ummm I believe we got the names of the heros. If I am right they where like Aqua, Ven and I forgot the last one. I am not positive though so don't take my word for it.

Edit: Okay Terra was the last dude. Also so you know who is who, if you have seen the KH II final remix secret ending Aqua is the blue haired person, Terra mr. frozen arm and is also the main hero while Ven is the last dude.

Kenny
08-05-2007, 04:00 PM
The armored guys resemble the Judges from FFXII.

I still think there will be a sequel to KH2 because Sora received a letter during the ending.

WayToDawn
08-11-2007, 03:10 PM
The armored guys resemble the Judges from FFXII.

I still think there will be a sequel to KH2 because Sora received a letter during the ending.

Yeah, Sora needs more adventure. KH2 FM+ must come out soon before I...I...EXPLODE!!!!! XD. If they put KH3 on the PS3 (which they are :rolleyes:), I will explode. I'm not kidding. All my favorite game companies are switching to the new consoles. They should at least put it on the Wii. It's probably better than the PS3, and plus, you can get it for half the price.

WorkThoseStripes
08-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposed to be a prequel to the previous games, so I doubt Sora will be in it. They may make a Kingdom Hearts 4 and put him in (note: they haven't said that, I'm just saying they could what with KH2's ending), but not KH3, or at least not likely.

WayToDawn
08-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposed to be a prequel to the previous games, so I doubt Sora will be in it. They may make a Kingdom Hearts 4 and put him in (note: they haven't said that, I'm just saying they could what with KH2's ending), but not KH3, or at least not likely.

I'd love to see how far KH goes, my friend, we were talking about KH one day and she goes, "But Kingdom Hearts only has TWO games!" and I go, "Actually, two plus two plus one, equals 5." because of the Final Mix and RE:COM. I want to see Re:COM so BADLY, it looks interesting...

KH4...:biggrin: I'd love to see that one day.