PDA

View Full Version : Elites

Jack of Clovers
07-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Sorry, I forgot. :oops: We've had this list for a while now... heh.

LoyalArcanine
Ball
Younglink
Fenix
Finglonger (spare)

Basically, the spare elite is for when the regular 4 elites need to challege the elites, and they only do 3 battles since they can't battle themself.

There you go. These 5 may post their teams of 10 here when they know what they want. Congrats and good luck out there. :wink:

~Jack~

LS
07-30-2007, 08:41 AM
Does that mean the gyms they own are open? :O

Fossil Fusion
07-30-2007, 11:39 AM
We keep our gyms :)

Thrall
07-30-2007, 01:19 PM
They're was alot of controversy on that, but meh, you guys invested alot in your gyms just to lose them, so we should understand *cough :P cough*. Congrats on Elite 4.

The Crimson Rose
07-30-2007, 02:03 PM
The Elite Four has been established?!!!

God I need to challenge some gyms.

Anyways, congrats guys. I hope to battle you all someday!

Iridium
07-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I seriously need to win a few badges. Then I'll battle you four xD

Leman
07-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Yay! Elites! Congrats to La, Fenix, Ball, Chris and Fing. :D

Diesel 34
07-30-2007, 06:10 PM
There is a set of people I have no chance against. Congratz.

LS
07-30-2007, 06:15 PM
I have all the Jhoto badges. Does that mean I can challenge you guys? ;D

Rpgraccoon
07-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Man if I only had a set of 8 Badges.

SiberianTiger
07-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Congrats guys/girls.

~Isaiah

DarkGardevoir
07-31-2007, 07:42 AM
I have all the Jhoto badges. Does that mean I can challenge you guys? ;D

As long as you have at least one full set of badges, you can challange the elites. but i suggest to beat all the gyms first ;P

Anyway, congratz all. We all knew this was gonna happen, since they are the.. well, URPG elites.

But with that I don't mean they can't be defeated. Only that I won't probably be one who will do it.

ball
07-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Since we keep our gyms, this is great. About my team I will have to think about a bit, so I will post it later. And congrats to the other new elites.

Tamer San
07-31-2007, 11:05 AM
What the...?! :eek:

Where is my position? I've faught so hard and worked harder than many to earn it! You've taken it all away from me... what am I a forgotten URPGer?! :ermm:

We Taste Pies...
08-01-2007, 01:35 AM
What the...?! :eek:

Where is my position? I've faught so hard and worked harder than many to earn it! You've taken it all away from me... what am I a forgotten URPGer?! :ermm:

I thinks its because your activity has been up and down :neutral:

~{WTP}~

Tamer San
08-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Trust me I don't want an elite position my friend, and jack knows that, probably I am the weakest elite ever been in URPG. But I am looking every where I am not even an Official... while I was a Mod once... demote me... but don't erase me -_-

Magare
09-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Humm, elite 4 has been established and I just need 1 win... I could get back to the game just to beat one of them and get my 4th win...... Sounds interesting :biggrin:

We Taste Pies...
09-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Humm, elite 4 has been established and I just need 1 win... I could get back to the game just to beat one of them and get my 4th win...... Sounds interesting :biggrin:

Don't say you weren't warned, but they'll probably go D/P on your ass :oops:

~{WTP}~

Loyal Arcanine
09-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Don't say you weren't warned, but they'll probably go D/P on your ass :oops:

~{WTP}~
Lol. It was already fun to have a huge advantage over Cro when playing RSE, so let alone DP ... :biggrin:

Seawolf
09-08-2007, 09:26 PM
The Elites still need to choose their teams, I think. :o

Expect challenges from me in... five years.

Fenix
09-13-2007, 12:28 AM
I have a couple of questions regarding the process involved with changing a Pokemon into or out of the Elite Four's Pokemon lineup that I could neither find the answer to, or find someone to ask who knows the answer.

First off, must all ten Pokemon be posted at once, or can we post at least six to begin with, and add the rest as they are acquired and/or TMd up properly?

Secondly, is it possible to change the lineup after it is initially posted? I have been holding off on picking my exact team since I have not known the answer to this, and want to make sure I evaluate all of my options before posting my decision.

Tertiary (which is only applicable if the answer to the second question is yes), how would one go about making changes to their team, and how frequently would this be allowed? Would it be a similar process to changing a gym team lineup, or more formal?

If Jack or someone who knows the answers could please let me know how these situations would work out, I would be very appreciative.

I will post my team shortly after these questions are addressed.

Thanks! : ]

Jack of Clovers
09-15-2007, 07:32 AM
I have a couple of questions regarding the process involved with changing a Pokemon into or out of the Elite Four's Pokemon lineup that I could neither find the answer to, or find someone to ask who knows the answer.

First off, must all ten Pokemon be posted at once, or can we post at least six to begin with, and add the rest as they are acquired and/or TMd up properly?
6 is fine for now.
Secondly, is it possible to change the lineup after it is initially posted? I have been holding off on picking my exact team since I have not known the answer to this, and want to make sure I evaluate all of my options before posting my decision.
Sure.
Tertiary (which is only applicable if the answer to the second question is yes), how would one go about making changes to their team, and how frequently would this be allowed? Would it be a similar process to changing a gym team lineup, or more formal?
Uh, just let me know and I'll make the change. As far as frequency, just don't ask to change everyday and you'll be fine.
If Jack or someone who knows the answers could please let me know how these situations would work out, I would be very appreciative.

I will post my team shortly after these questions are addressed.

Thanks! : ]

~Jack~

Fenix
09-20-2007, 02:22 PM
All right, for the time being, I have decided upon my 10 Pokemon team.

Gengar, Weavile, Snorlax, Salamence, Kingdra, Aerodactyl, Jolteon, Umbreon, Venusaur, and Alakazam.

All owned, of course. :P

I might make changes later as new Pokemon are obtained and TM'd, but for now, I am open for challenges!