PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden

Nohman
03-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Ok, I don't have an XBOX (thank god) so what's the big deal over Ninja Gaiden? So far, any game I've seen with the word 'Gaiden' in its name has sucked. (take Resident Evil Gaiden for example)

[Fair]
03-16-2004, 02:29 AM
Ok, I don't have an XBOX (thank god) so what's the big deal over Ninja Gaiden? So far, any game I've seen with the word 'Gaiden' in its name has sucked. (take Resident Evil Gaiden for example)

Well, I haven't played it, but have you seen the graphics on that sucker? I mean, wow... The game just looks amazing...

Neo Emolga
03-16-2004, 12:22 PM
The only Ninja Gaiden I've ever played was on Game Gear, and that was a long time ago. Still, it was pretty good. Easy, but good.

The new Ninja Gaiden looks pretty cool, but I've never played it. I can't really pass a judgment until I've actually played the game at least once.

x_eyes
03-19-2004, 10:28 PM
i have played the demo, and for what kind of game it is.... its really really good.

Pidgeot79
04-11-2004, 05:42 PM
This game is probably the best game ever next to Metroid Prime.Once you start playing you will be hooked and you can even unlock the original Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3.

Akai Shizuku
06-25-2008, 05:00 AM
I'm reviving this thread to remind you all that Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword came out. It PWNs. You can post your score online with Wi-Fi, the only problem being that there's a max score of 9999999(and so on) and that everyone's already got it. XD

George Jefferson
06-25-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm reviving this thread to remind you all that Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword came out. It PWNs. You can post your score online with Wi-Fi, the only problem being that there's a max score of 9999999(and so on) and that everyone's already got it. XD

HAY. MY HIGH SCORE IS SCATTERED AMONGST THE OTHER MAXED OUT SCORES. I WIN. HARHARHAR.

But, yeah, Ninja Gaiden is only for the hardcore players.

Akai Shizuku
06-25-2008, 11:09 PM
HAY. MY HIGH SCORE IS SCATTERED AMONGST THE OTHER MAXED OUT SCORES. I WIN. HARHARHAR.

But, yeah, Ninja Gaiden is only for the hardcore players.

I like Dragon Sword; I feel that the difficulty level is perfect and that the game is a lot of fun.

George Jefferson
06-26-2008, 05:26 PM

It wasn't really bad. It was great, really. Mostly because of the HELLISHLY DIFFICULTY they throw at you.

I mean, I've enjoyed ever minute of it, seeing as I'm a hardcore gamer, and I love me a challenge.