PDA

View Full Version : Haoyang's Battle Thread (I play fair, I don't run, so be respectful)

haoyang
07-31-2007, 10:35 PM
I love strategy games, and I learn quickly. Wanna know my weakness? lol. OK! I make stupid mistakes sometimes.

Anyways... I've played pokemon since blue and red, and have all of the games up to diamond ( I don't have LeafGreen or Pearl). I've caught all 151 on red (mew was cheat, obviously), and caught 251 on silver (took me over 200 hours). However, once ruby came out, I began getting more an more interested in battling. I made myself a really good team on Silver before (11 wins, 2 loses... no wifi= not very many battles), but with pokemon abilities, the game took on a really tactical feel.

I now play pokemon solely because I enjoy battling. While I sometimes go for shinies or rare pokes that I like, I now devote most of my game time towards breeding, rebreeding, ev training, and battling.

My record time from start to beating the elite fours in Silver was 18 hours.
My record in RED was 11 hours or so..
My record in Ruby was 16 hours or so,
and My record in Diamond (I've only played through it once, and won't restart, since I migrated and bred so many pokemon) : about 25 hours. I beat it on the fourth day I had the game.

I then spent around 3 months breeding a SINGLES team that I thought would be good against any team due to its well roundedness in strategy...
However, there's a problem.

I was on two other forums before coming here and quite frankly only 2 or 3 players could beat me with consistency... Some were obvious noobs, while others are somewhere in between.

I came here only to do these things:
1. Learn from those who are better than me
2. test out my team against players here
3. modify my team, or remake if necessary to be better
4. And to battle, battle, battle.

Currently I only have a singles team. I will make a doubles team when i lose a bit less than now.
As of today (the first day) I've won 11 times and lost 3 times, with 1 disputed battle due to connection problems.

I've lost against:
Ovi_one
Thunder93 (i won against him in the rematch battle... I lost due to underestimating his alakazam... don't make my mistake, it's FAST)
and Ronkoxj (i don't know how to spell it)
Taquito
DragoniteMaster (got him down to three pokes left with one asleep)
IcemanRez (Got him down to only his Electivire... it was asleep but woke up before I could hit him and finished my last pokemon)
BerserkGene (got him down to 2 pokes)

I'll post who I won against, but since today is the first day, and i only thought to do this editing at night, I forget most of the people:
Darkmanj (i remember this because I beat him without losing a single HP)
Skynerd1
Thunder93 (rematch battle I won)
B300
Iplop23
Lugia510
Dragonzrule

IF you want to challenge me here are my terms:

Any SINGLES BATTLE
NO hacked POkes
No turning off the game (although sometimes my internet is bad... I don't run, trust me, I'm no coward)
No Ubers unless you tell me before hand what you're going to bring. (I've beaten all the ubers before... with my standard team... but that doesn't mean I like to play against them)

I am only interested in trading for pokemon I may want to breed to use for battle.
My pokemon are good.
My record of wins and loses is good.
And there is a reason.
I breed for IV's.... THEN train for EV's... On the average, each pokemon on my team took over a week or two of breeding and rebreeding and filled multiple PC boxes full of them... I've released a whole bunch, if you want to trade for some of my extras, you can, they're not as good as my team members of course but they may have the same move sets and natures... only ask when you have something to offer... or unless I know you really well and are on good terms with you.)

Lastly, my pal pad is almost always full, so please don't be offended if I take you off... I'll reregister you when you want to battle ok?

I hope to meet you on Wifi.

ALL CHALLENGES MUST BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD UNLESS I AM THE ONE CHALLENGING YOU. PM CHALLENGES WILL BE IGNORED.

Here's a new list... a list of those who don't play fair:
Kecleonfan666 (asked for a 3v3 , brought along 6 on his team.) (He said it was an accident and later fought me with 3... I brought 6 that time cuz I thought he was going to do it again lol)
Stevey666 (I requested that he does not use the skarm/bliss combo... he said "what's that? Never heard of it" then in the battle he used it... ) (later, he said I didn't explain the combo to him exactly so it wasn't his fault... my arse, he had the combo, of course he knew... a person with no honor... don't fight him, and if you do, don't tell him about your team or weaknesses or what clauses you don't want to fight, cuz HE WILL USE IT INSTEAD)

thunder93
07-31-2007, 10:46 PM
okay never mind you ready to battle
wanna join my league

haoyang
07-31-2007, 10:48 PM
okay never mind you ready to battle
wanna join my league

ok, coming on wifi.

lv 100 singles
no hacks
no ubers
no cheating.

ovi_one
07-31-2007, 10:51 PM
I've battled maybe 7 of you... no good... In fact, I've aced Darkmanj without losing a single HP....

I'm waiting for some strong players... cmon.

I'm from a different forum, I hope that this forum isn't weak-sauce... the AR's must have made you soft.

I will battle you. (Apparently, you've been battling all noobs so far.)
How about a no ubers/legendaries, no hacks, lv.100 singles batte. Do you accept?

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Thunder93, I want a rematch. Your Alakazam is good. Rematch.

thunder93
07-31-2007, 11:04 PM
I just whipped your team

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:06 PM
I will battle you. (Apparently, you've been battling all noobs so far.)
How about a no ubers/legendaries, no hacks, lv.100 singles batte. Do you accept?

holdon, I've been beaten by thunder93, I'm going to ask for a rematch, he ko'd 4 of my pokes for free... I underestimated his moveset. Once I rematch, I'll battle you.

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:07 PM
I just whipped your team

because you had a really crazy alakazam. I want a rematch. Is that ok with you?

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:07 PM
I just whipped your team

look, I'm not denying it... a lose is a lose. I just want to retry that thing.

thunder93
07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
okay fine

thunder93
07-31-2007, 11:24 PM
choose a move with shuckle come on

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:28 PM
See? my team is quite capable of beating yours.

but I must say, you have quite a good team of pokemon... you are so far the strongest on this forum that I have fought so far.

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:30 PM
choose a move with shuckle come on

hey, I'm going to keep you on my pal pad, I look forward to battling you once I make a doubles team ok?

good battle. you're alakazam is a killer.

ovi_one
07-31-2007, 11:30 PM
So do you want to battle now?

haoyang
07-31-2007, 11:34 PM

yes, I am waiting for you in Wifi.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 12:10 AM

you are even better than thunder93... a whole different league.

You're lucky my infernape was paralyzed... the battle would have been totally different if he wasn't paralyzed...

still, stealth rock, spikes, and roar. I've heard of it, but never fought against this combo. Good job.

I would also like to keep you on my pal pad. another strong trainer!! woot... 7/10 rating for this forum's strength...

individually ovi = 9/10. (you didn't Ko all of my pokes in only a few moves... my team took you a really long time.)

ovi_one
08-01-2007, 12:12 AM
you are even better than thunder93... a whole different league.

You're lucky my infernape was paralyzed... the battle would have been totally different if he wasn't paralyzed...

still, stealth rock, spikes, and roar. I've heard of it, but never fought against this combo. Good job.

I would also like to keep you on my pal pad. another strong trainer!! woot... 7/10 rating for this forum's strength...

individually ovi = 9/10. (you didn't Ko all of my pokes in only a few moves... my team took you a really long time.)

i try to take my time on purpose. (thats how roar, spikes, and SR work)

also, ninjask+swords dance couldve killed infernape even if wasnt paralyzed

ronjocox
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Do you want to battle?
No ubers/hacks, LV 100, Single, and VC off.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
i try to take my time on purpose. (thats how roar, spikes, and SR work)

also, ninjask+swords dance couldve killed infernape even if wasnt paralyzed

believe it or not I have that ninjask combo... I have mach punch though, and that might have made the different while you're using swords dance (you switched out... I could flare blitz you while you swords dance, which I did, you then switched out... if I wasn't paralyzed, the next tiem you had ninjask out, i could have killed you with flare and then mach punch.)

On the whole though, what do you think of my team?

yes, that combo of stealth rock takes time... but it is really annoying... I wish thunder hit your skarmory... it's so unreliable... if my jolteon hit your skarmory, I would have been able to set up a Gyarados sweep since you won't have roar.

ovi_one
08-01-2007, 12:19 AM
believe it or not I have that ninjask combo... I have mach punch though, and that might have made the different while you're using swords dance (you switched out... I could flare blitz you while you swords dance, which I did, you then switched out... if I wasn't paralyzed, the next tiem you had ninjask out, i could have killed you with flare and then mach punch.)

On the whole though, what do you think of my team?

yes, that combo of stealth rock takes time... but it is really annoying... I wish thunder hit your skarmory... it's so unreliable... if my jolteon hit your skarmory, I would have been able to set up a Gyarados sweep since you won't have roar.

i knew your jolteon was going to use thunder/thundebolt so i switched into garchomp so it wouldnt have any affect since it is ground. also, if youre going to use jolteon try getting hidden power ice.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Do you want to battle?
No ubers/hacks, LV 100, Single, and VC off.

lol ok. let's see how good you are... so far only 2 players on this forum has beat me.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 12:22 AM
i knew your jolteon was going to use thunder/thundebolt so i switched into garchomp so it wouldnt have any affect since it is ground. also, if youre going to use jolteon try getting hidden power ice.

I have ice fang on gyarados... he's my standard garchomp counter... switch in with intimidate and being immune to earthquake. Then Ice... usually creaming garchomps or any other dragons.... the stealth rock, and sandstorm what what killed it... you actually didn't do much in damage on my gyarados... nature killed it!!:crackup:

ronjocox
08-01-2007, 12:22 AM
lol ok. let's see how good you are... so far only 2 players on this forum has beat me.
Okay, I'll be on.
EDIT:Where are you?

haoyang
08-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Okay, I'll be on.
EDIT:Where are you?

gimme a sec wouldja? I had 3 PM's I had to respond to.. now I'm registering you... gimme a minute...

ovi_one
08-01-2007, 12:45 AM
I have ice fang on gyarados... he's my standard garchomp counter... switch in with intimidate and being immune to earthquake. Then Ice... usually creaming garchomps or any other dragons.... the stealth rock, and sandstorm what what killed it... you actually didn't do much in damage on my gyarados... nature killed it!!:crackup:

I can predict pretty well, though. I didn't use Earthquake cause I knew you would switch to Gyrados. Also, my real Gyrados counter is currently being developed in my new team.
For now, I let Stealth Rock kill it.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Ok, I'm pissed... this guy is using the exact same team as you did ovi... i'm not kidding... same combos... same team!!!!

ronjocox
08-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Ok, I'm pissed... this guy is using the exact same team as you did ovi... i'm not kidding... same combos... same team!!!!
I didn't know what OO's team was. My last poke was machamp.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:07 AM

lol... ok, I guess skarmory, blissey, and garchomps are pretty popular then... grrrr i'm going to have to change up my strategy a bit.

whew!! 3 defeats... lol i'm starting to feel bad about myself.

Mysticjason
08-01-2007, 01:08 AM
lol... ok, I guess skarmory, blissey, and garchomps are pretty popular then... grrrr i'm going to have to change up my strategy a bit.

whew!! 3 defeats... lol i'm starting to feel bad about myself.
Skarmory, Blissey and Garchomp are like the most used Pokemons.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:08 AM

I'm keeping you on my pal pad if you don't mind... i want a rematch in the future.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:12 AM
Skarmory, Blissey and Garchomp are like the most used Pokemons.

maybe on this forum... i've beat most people on 2 other forums... and quite frankly this is the first time I fought against a skarmory... Blisseys and garchomps are common as mice yes... but with skarmory... it becomes a whole other combo

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm keeping you on my pal pad if you don't mind... i want a rematch in the future.

let me give it a go

ronjocox
08-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Skarm Bliss is the most uncreative combo, hence why it is so commonly used.

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 01:17 AM
any1 want 2 fight me

No hacks, ubers, or legends
lv.100 single/double

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:34 AM
any1 want 2 fight me

lv.100 single/double

yes let's battle, give me a minute, I'll register you

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:35 AM
Skarm Bliss is the most uncreative combo, hence why it is so commonly used.

common or not, it is the only combo to have ever beat me 3 times. (not that I had time to improve my team in between battles...)

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:37 AM
any1 want 2 fight me

lv.100 single/double

hurry up if you want to fight me... I technically should be going now.

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 01:41 AM
hurry up if you want to fight me... I technically should be going now.

good luck

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:45 AM
good luck

NIce POwer Button attack... the Disconnecting combo is really good eh?

Why the heck did you run? you a coward?

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 01:47 AM
NIce POwer Button attack... the Disconnecting combo is really good eh?

Why the heck did you run? you a coward?

i didn't run there was a communication error. I never run from a battle

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:48 AM
i didn't run there was a communication error. I never run from a battle

ok, come back on, and don't change the order of your pokemon or it's cheating.

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 01:52 AM

i didn't......hurry up and click my offer

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:56 AM
i didn't......hurry up and click my offer

I can't see you, Let me get off and go back on.

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 01:56 AM

come on

haoyang
08-01-2007, 01:57 AM
I saw you for a brief second as I came back on... then you disappeared... did you leave or is there a problem?!

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:07 AM
good, thanks for stopping my lose streak...

It's funny... either I can't do a thing, or I cream somebody, what the heck?

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 02:07 AM
I saw you for a brief second as I came back on... then you disappeared... did you leave or is there a problem?!

your gyarados got me real good

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:09 AM

I guess this is Gyarados appreciation week... I've just fought 3 other gyarados.... lol, and one of them thundered mine to death... lol that's just funny... a gyarados with thunder.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:13 AM

your level of skill is either a 3/10 or a 4/10 compared with Ovi-One ... but then again, that was only one battle.

ronjocox
08-01-2007, 02:16 AM
your level of skill is either a 3/10 or a 4/10 compared with Ovi-One ... but then again, that was only one battle.
Does your gyrados have taunt?

Poring
08-01-2007, 02:17 AM
good, thanks for stopping my lose streak...

It's funny... either I can't do a thing, or I cream somebody, what the heck?

That's because many people are either extremely competitive or extremely unexperienced with competitive battling elements. If you win a lot, don't feel too good about yourself. If you lose a lot, don't feel too bad about yourself.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Does your gyrados have taunt?

no... why would I want to get hit? I'd just dance and then sweep the crap out of whatever is in front of me... the 3 attack moves I gave it has a huge spread of super effectives... the problem isn't gyarados, my team doesn't really work together... the pokemon are good on their own, but don't fight as a combo... so, when I battle people who only have pokes that are "strong" but no combos, I just whoop them, cuz I'm a lot stronger, but when playing against combos that are water tight, I cant even land a hit before I'm gone.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:21 AM
That's because many people are either extremely competitive or extremely unexperienced with competitive battling elements. If you win a lot, don't feel too good about yourself. If you lose a lot, don't feel too bad about yourself.

I hope I'm not the inexperienced type, although my team can't counter the skarmory combo yet...

you wanna battle?

I got to go soon... lolz

Mysticjason
08-01-2007, 02:23 AM
no... why would I want to get hit? I'd just dance and then sweep the crap out of whatever is in front of me... the 3 attack moves I gave it has a huge spread of super effectives... the problem isn't gyarados, my team doesn't really work together... the pokemon are good on their own, but don't fight as a combo... so, when I battle people who only have pokes that are "strong" but no combos, I just whoop them, cuz I'm a lot stronger, but when playing against combos that are water tight, I cant even land a hit before I'm gone.
So you don't

1. Get wirlwinded, roared or hazed
2. Get poisoned, burnt, fall asleep or paralyzed

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 02:24 AM

i want 2 fight u again. I'm choosin a better team tho

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:25 AM
So you don't

hey... you got quite an idea there... um, what do I replace? I got good moves on it, and I don't know what to delete.

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 02:26 AM
So you don't

i was gonna poison.....until he killed my gengar

Mysticjason
08-01-2007, 02:27 AM
hey... you got quite an idea there... um, what do I replace? I got good moves on it, and I don't know what to delete.
It probably depends on what your team needs...

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:27 AM
i want 2 fight u again. I'm choosin a better team tho

As the space on my pal pad is limited, I'll add you again tomorrow. Please don't take offense. I only keep my best friends on permanently and those that are REALLY REALLY GOOD... well, those that beat me...

Can you please PM me tomorrow? we can rematch then... my current battle is the last for today, I got to go eat dinner, my mom is yelling at me already...

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:30 AM
It probably depends on what your team needs...

currently it is the only thing that's good against dragon with its Ice Fang

It's Earthquake is good for selfdefense against electric

Aqua Tail is for a really strong attack against types that earthquake or Ice Fang can't handle

I have earthquake on another pokemon, but it in itself is weak against it, so a ME FIRST could prove to be deadly... gyarados can use earthquake on Lucarios without being afraid of Me First.

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 02:38 AM
i'll battle you. on one condition other than yours, no substitute + sleep move in the same moveset. (breloom, jumpluff, ect.)

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:40 AM
I'm sorely tempted to use a skarmory myself.. but that's not impressive... I'm going to have to think of a combo to beat it.

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 02:42 AM
i'll battle you. on one condition other than yours, no substitute + sleep move in the same moveset. (breloom, jumpluff, ect.)

yo berserk, let me fight u real quick. I got some new moves

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:42 AM

ok, bring it.

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 02:43 AM
yo berserk, let me fight u real quick. I got some new moves

meh, let me fight this guy really quick, then let's see if your new moves will finally let you beat me, lol.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:44 AM
meh, let me fight this guy really quick, then let's see if your new moves will finally let you beat me, lol.

don't use skarmory or roar ok? lol... you'll win for sure if you do.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 02:44 AM

hey I'm online, are you?

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 02:45 AM
don't use skarmory or roar ok? lol... you'll win for sure if you do.

i don't skarmory, but i think such a request is a little petty. Ecspecially because nearly 50% of teams use skarmory..

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 02:46 AM
i don't skarmory, but i think such a request is a little petty. Ecspecially because nearly 50% of teams use skarmory..

ok, after this battle i'll have 2 get off

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 02:54 AM

ok i'll be back on 2morrow

b300
08-01-2007, 02:54 AM
ill battel u agian but 1 condition u have to take out the garadous

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:09 AM

dude... you said no substitute!! and you have it

You are a cheater

You used Dynamic PUnch for 4 turns in a row and all of it hit... 50% accuracy shouldn't have hit 4 times in a row... you are a CHEATER!!!!

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:11 AM

why did you turn off the game? I wasn't going to lose to you even if you cheat. petty? nearly everyone uses substitute...

Aeroglyphix

You are a cheater

You used Dynamic PUnch for 4 turns in a row and all of it hit... 50% accuracy shouldn't have hit 4 times in a row... you are a CHEATER!!!!

He probably had Wide Lens which boosted his Accuracy.

Or else it's called luck..

roid_monkey
its called "No Gaurd"
effing nubs

Mystogan

You are a cheater

No offense but you cant really CHEAT on Pokemon Diamond in a battle lol and also dude COOL IT lol

ovi_one
08-01-2007, 03:12 AM

You are a cheater

calm down dude. maybe he had a machamp with no guard.
if he didnt, he could have got lucky 4 times in a row (it is possible)
but if he broke his own substitute clause, then there is a probelm

EDIT: yeah he did have a machamp with no guard. haoyang, no guard means all attacks have 100% accuracy

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:12 AM

come here and battle me again... and don't be rude when you're about to lose and youre cheating.

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 03:13 AM
And you are really, really stupid.

1.) Look up the ability no guard, and see what it does.
2.) Also, my post said: "no substitute + sleep move in the same moveset. (breloom, jumpluff, ect.)"

The stragety most breloom and jumpluff users use, which is impossible to counter without specific UU pokemon.

Also, you disconnected, you ran, you lose.

Thanks for the battle. Maybe you should do some research before accusing people of cheating, just a friendly suggestion.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:13 AM
No offense but you cant really CHEAT on Pokemon Diamond in a battle lol and also dude COOL IT lol

lol.. i get it... no guard... wtf though, he turned off his game.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:15 AM
And you are really, really stupid.

1.) Look up the ability no guard, and see what it does.
2.) Also, my post said: "no substitute + sleep move in the same moveset. (breloom, jumpluff, ect.)"

by "substitute + sleep move in the same moveset"

i meant:

"substitute and sleep move in the same moveset."

the "+" sign usually means and.

The stragety most breloom and jumpluff users use.

Also, you disconnected, you ran, you lose.

Thanks for the battle.

you come on and battle me again...

1. I wasn't losing
2. I've battled here all day today, I've been beaten by Ovi One and others and I don't run away.
3. this is my thread, stop being so rude, YOU challenged ME in the first place...

ovi_one
08-01-2007, 03:15 AM
lol.. i get it... no guard... wtf though, he turned off his game.

It was probably just a connection error. It happens to everyone. It happens to me all the time. Even if the battle is one-sided, the connection can be lost at any time.

MAN cool it lol and its LUCK not cheating

It wasn't luck. It was Machamp's No Guard ability.

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 03:17 AM
hoaoyang - You gave me the privelege to bite back when you falsely accused me of being a cheater, deal with it.

I also noticed the "communication error" happened pretty close to when you called me a cheater...i do not disconnect, and i had a perfect signal during the whole game. Also, i had no reason to disconnect and you are well aware of it, lol.

its called "No Gaurd"
effing nubs

thank you roid monkey. Since you're the only one apparently who knows me in this thread..you know that i do not cheat/will not cheat..ever.

Aeroglyphix
08-01-2007, 03:17 AM
I'll battle you since I have nothing better to do.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:19 AM
MAN cool it lol and its LUCK not cheating. ALSO alot people are saying that your SIG with the ratings of your wins and losts are FAKE

YOu know what? get out. NOW... DOn't ever come back. My record is not fake.. I AM THOROUGHLY INSULTED!!!
1. I NEVER CHEAT
2. I NEVER TURN OFF THE GAME WHEN I LOSE (ASK OVI_ONE)
3. MY RECORD IS REAL, I UPDATE IT EVERY FEW BATTLES OR SO

THE PEOPLE WHO CALL MY RECORD FAKE ARE SORE LOSERS.

I"VED BATTLED OVER 30 PEOPLE FROM OVER 2 OTHER FORUMS... SOME OF THEM ARE NOOBS I AGREE, WHICH IS WHY I KEPT LOOKING FOR OTHER FORUMS.

BUT IF YOU CALL MY RECORD FAKE, ALL I CAN SAY IS

GET THE HECK OUT OF MY THREAD AND NEVER COME BACK.
DON'T BATTLE ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL.

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 03:21 AM
hoaoyang - You gave me the privelege to bite back when you falsely accused me of being a cheater, deal with it.

I also noticed the "communication error" happened pretty close to when you called me a cheater...i do not disconnect, and i had a perfect signal during the whole game. Also, i had no reason to disconnect and you are well aware of it, lol.

thank you roid monkey. Since you're the only one apparently who knows me in this thread..you know that i do not cheat/will not cheat..ever.

Berserk is right dude because of the NO GUARD thing. Also dude COOL IT MAN

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:22 AM

DUDE... MY SUCKLE HAS TOXIC... YOU WOULD HAVE LOST... I NEVER TURN OFF MY GAME!!!!! NO MATTER HOW BAD THE SITUATION... I CAME TO POST ON THE FORUM AND THEN THE GAME DISCONNECTED ON ITS OWN.

IF YOU DIDDN'T DO IT, THAT MEANS MY INTERNET CAN'T HANDLE WIFI AND A COMPUTER AT THE SAME TIME.

LEAVE MY THREAD NOW. OR BATTLE ME AGAIN. I DON'T ADMIT DEFEAT UNTIL I AM DEFEATED. THAT AND GO ASK THUNDER93 OR OVI-ONE... THEY'VE BEAT ME, AND I NEVER TURNED OFF THE GAME.

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 03:23 AM
YOu know what? get out. NOW... DOn't ever come back. My record is not fake.. I AM THOROUGHLY INSULTED!!!
1. I NEVER CHEAT
2. I NEVER TURN OFF THE GAME WHEN I LOSE (ASK OVI_ONE)
3. MY RECORD IS REAL, I UPDATE IT EVERY FEW BATTLES OR SO

THE PEOPLE WHO CALL MY RECORD FAKE ARE SORE LOSERS.

I"VED BATTLED OVER 30 PEOPLE FROM OVER 2 OTHER FORUMS... SOME OF THEM ARE NOOBS I AGREE, WHICH IS WHY I KEPT LOOKING FOR OTHER FORUMS.

BUT IF YOU CALL MY RECORD FAKE, ALL I CAN SAY IS

GET THE HECK OUT OF MY THREAD AND NEVER COME BACK.
DON'T BATTLE ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL.

I think someone could use a nap/a suspension of privleges from the caps lock key.

I am suspicious to anything you say, when your first response to losing is calling the other person a cheater, rofl. maturity at it's best folks.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:23 AM
Berserk is right dude because of the NO GUARD thing. Also dude COOL IT MAN

YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

GET LOST

YOU HAVE INSULTED ME MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE TODAY. FAKE RECORD MY BUTT.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO DISRESPECT ME, I REPEAT: GET LOST!!!!

Aeroglyphix
08-01-2007, 03:24 AM
Haha!

He probably got PWNED really bad by Beserk Gene to actually turn of his game.

And now he's going on a rampage.

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 03:24 AM
Ok i aint going to talk that much now but DUDE COOL IT

EDITHaha!

He probably got PWNED really bad by Beserk Gene to actually turn of his game.

And now he's going on a rampage.

DITTO TO THAT

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:26 AM
I think someone could use a nap/a suspension of privleges from the caps lock key.

I am suspicious to anything you say, when your first response to losing is calling the other person a cheater, rofl. maturity at it's best folks.

look, just either do two things

1. get on wifi and I'll battle you again. You're team is pretty darn crappy, unless you're scared to come back on.

2. if you're not going to stop bad mouthing me, i'm leaving this forum... you people are the rudest i've seen... i'll find another forum with strong people who are more respectful of others.

3. and lastly, i called you a cheater when 4 50% accurate moves hit me... at the time i didn't remember his ability... so stop rubbing it in.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:27 AM
Ok i aint going to talk that much now but DUDE COOL IT

EDIT

DITTO TO THAT

I had 3 pokemon left, he had 2... what are you saying? One more mean comment and I'm seriously going to report you people.

Berserk Gene
Well, actually, the battle was quite close. But when my machamp started having loads of fun dynamic punching his sleeping shuckle to death, connection ends, same time he called me a cheater (because of dynamic punches always hitting). So, i'm like 266% sure he disconnected.

hayrioang - If you're shuckle would have used fly, dynamic punch still would have hit.

Also, i resent that "crappy team" comment. Mostly because you lost to thunder93, who can vouche for me on this, that he has never beaten me, out of several battles...

Anyways, you can keep attacking me, but i'm going to keep my cool. That's the main difference between you and I.

Mystogan
I dont get out how im the meanest to you but whatever dude. Im not the one who called you a loser and everything. All i said was cool it.

Aeroglyphix
08-01-2007, 03:28 AM
look, just either do two things

1. get on wifi and I'll battle you again. You're team is pretty darn crappy, unless you're scared to come back on.

2. if you're not going to stop bad mouthing me, i'm leaving this forum... you people are the rudest i've seen... i'll find another forum with strong people who are more respectful of others.

3. and lastly, i called you a cheater when 4 50% accurate moves hit me... at the time i didn't remember his ability... so stop rubbing it in.

1. Hahahaha your saying he's scared of beating you again

2. WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LEAVE, this battle forum is NOT for little kids who don't like to lose.

3. Know everything before you just go on a rampage.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:31 AM
Well, actually, the battle was quite close. But when my machamp started having loads of fun dynamic punching his sleeping shuckle to death, connection ends, same time he called me a cheater (because of dynamic punches always hitting). So, i'm like 266% sure he disconnected.

hayrioang - If you're shuckle would have used fly, dynamic punch still would have hit.

i know, but you weren't doing much damage... only around 40 per hit... i had over 180 hp... i had toxic and rest in abundance...

but the most important thing is, I don't like to lose, but don't like to run even more. I like to fight fair. I know it was my mistake about the machamp being accurate, but that doesn't mean i turned off the game.. my responce to it was to come here and post about it. my internet must have not been able to handle it.

fullmetal
08-01-2007, 03:32 AM

Also, i resent that "crappy team" comment. Mostly because you lost to thunder93, who can vouche for me on this, that he has never beaten me, out of several battles...

Anyways, you can keep attacking me, but i'm going to keep my cool. That's the main difference between you and I.

wow that guy has guts to call you team "crappy" b/c your no pushover beserk

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:32 AM
1. Hahahaha your saying he's scared of beating you again

2. WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LEAVE, this battle forum is NOT for little kids who don't like to lose.

3. Know everything before you just go on a rampage.

then why don't we have a little battle huh?

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:35 AM
wow that guy has guts to call you team "crappy" b/c your no pushover beserk
well, granted he isn't a noob, my team wasn't about to lose... i still had 3 pokes left... he had 2. His machamp was in a "happy" situation with dynamic punch against my shuckle but I did not run. I came on to post about suspecting him to have cheated. Then Green over there started accusing me of faking my wins/lose record... Aero starts being rude and pretty soon these 3 guys starts being disrespectful to me... and ganged up on me on my thread.

Aeroglyphix
08-01-2007, 03:36 AM
then why don't we have a little battle huh? I'll rip your face a new mouth.,

I know your kind.

We'll go into a Battle then as soon as I kill one of your mons you'll disconnect and say I was too scared to battle.

icemanrez
08-01-2007, 03:38 AM
then why don't we have a little battle huh? I'll rip your face a new mouth.,

yo man try to have some respect for your elders. anyways, machamp has the ability no guard which makes sure that all attacks from and towards machamp hit without doubt. And it is suspicious that your internet was at that moment. And you might want to edit your comment about ripping peoples mouth off before the mods ban you from this site. Just take the defeat and show some respect to your opponent. And i wouldnt be messing around with a member whose ranking is higher than mine

Oh and i would highly recommend reading the rules first. You cannot double post around here

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:38 AM

lol...

well, that machamp's ability is pretty good then. I repeat, i didn't turn off the game, cuz i never do

I beat thunder93 in the rematch battle, and I wasn't using my substitute pokemon, so I wasn't even using my full team. You came close, we both did, but I didn't lose, I had 3 left. and you had 2.

It is not fair that 3 people start ganging up on me on this thread.

I am good.
I play fair.
And I don't like to be insulted
So, please respect that.

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 03:39 AM
well, granted he isn't a noob, my team wasn't about to lose... i still had 3 pokes left... he had 2. His machamp was in a "happy" situation with dynamic punch against my shuckle but I did not run. I came on to post about suspecting him to have cheated. Then Green over there started accusing me of faking my wins/lose record... Aero starts being rude and pretty soon these 3 guys starts being disrespectful to me... and ganged up on me on my thread.

sorry but you completely brought that upon yourself.

Also, if i remember correctly, both of your other pokemon weren't exactly in perfect health.

Lastly, machamp was the fastest pokemon in existence during our battle. Even without stats changes, his attack is top notch. LASTLY, it has enough defenses to survive a psychic from an alakazam. I had you, right where i wanted you. I have never lost after getting the pass.

Granted my record isn't as good as your "advertised" record, though that's likely due to the fact that everyone i've battled is from here..which you were in awe about how good PE2K is a few pages back.

And don't worry, i'll gladly treat you to another battle tomorrow after i add you to my pal pad again. Until then, i'm going to play against some people with a little more maturity and sportsmanship.

fullmetal
08-01-2007, 03:39 AM

1st of all you cant cheat in pokemon diamond and pearl unless you use a cheat code device and in a battle there is no way to cheat. 2nd of all get your facts straight b4 you go off telling ppl they are cheaters. and finaly leave the forum if you have a problem and dont post a thread called Is anyone even remotely good? b/c thats just rude man

haoyang
08-01-2007, 03:43 AM
yo man try to have some respect for your elders. anyways, machamp has the ability no guard which makes sure that all attacks from and towards machamp hit without doubt. And it is suspicious that your internet was at that moment. And you might want to edit your comment about ripping peoples mouth off before the mods ban you from this site. Just take the defeat and show some respect to your opponent. And i wouldnt be messing around with a member whose ranking is higher than mine

Oh and i would highly recommend reading the rules first. You cannot double post around here

sigh... ok... it's just doesn't feel very good when
1. someone accuses you of running away from battle
2. starts making fun of you
3. 2 or 3 other guys start ganging up on you
4. and getting accused of falsifying my record of wins and loses..
5. and have 1-4 happen all at once.

i'll go read the rules...
now that people say Berserk Gene is good, I'm more confident in my team again... I guess I just need to adapt to the skarmory combo.

oh, and how do you change the topic's title? i take it back, since I got beaten by ovi-one.

dragonitemaster
08-01-2007, 03:48 AM
man i wish i had my ds with me, man i wouldve enjoyed beating, my wifi record is killin:happy:

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 03:49 AM
I have my ds but right now my connection thing is down. ALSO all i said most of the time was COOL IT

fullmetal
08-01-2007, 03:50 AM
us should have had "Haoyang's Battle Thread (I play fair, I don't run, so be respectful)" this as your thread name instead of the other junk b4, then maybe ppl wouldnt have been so rude. DANG!

Berserk Gene
08-01-2007, 03:51 AM

It also is a pretty low blow when someone accused me of cheating because my machamp with no guard doesn't miss 50% of the time. Expecially when most people know i don't even approve of cloning..

Next time you are suspicious of someone cheating, do yourself a favor and KINDLY ask them about there pokemon, and how they did what they did.

I was in a rage when a non-choice scarf garchomp outran my weavile. I pm'd the guy, turns out the garchomp's nature was jolly, and he bred it continuously for a speed IV of 31, setting it just above my weavile. You know what i did next? I congradulated him on a job well done.

icemanrez
08-01-2007, 03:53 AM

i'll go read the rules...
now that people say Berserk Gene is good, I'm more confident in my team again... I guess I just need to adapt to the skarmory combo.

oh, and how do you change the topic's title? i take it back, since I got beaten by ovi-one.

now it your title is respectable. and next time dont accuse some1 of cheating unless your positively sure because it is possible for dynamik punch to hit 4 times in a row withour no guard ability. Its like flipping a coin, there are chances you will get four heads in a row. And good luck to your battling thread. I would recommend making a section where you list the people you have lost and won against so others will know how good of a battler you are

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 03:59 AM
now it your title is respectable. and next time dont accuse some1 of cheating unless your positively sure because it is possible for dynamik punch to hit 4 times in a row withour no guard ability. Its like flipping a coin, there are chances you will get four heads in a row. And good luck to your battling thread. I would recommend making a section where you list the people you have lost and won against so others will know how good of a battler you are

That will be helpful lol. Also dude sorry if i hurt you or something

iplop23
08-01-2007, 04:00 AM
I've battled maybe 7 of you... no good... In fact, I've aced Darkmanj without losing a single HP....

I'm waiting for some strong players... cmon.

I'm from a different forum, I hope that this forum isn't weak-sauce... the AR's must have made you soft.

hey you know we had an intense battle! lol well at least i thought it was :cool:

haoyang
08-01-2007, 04:08 AM
hey you know we had an intense battle! lol well at least i thought it was :cool:

Hey was it you? yeah I think it was you... your Porygon Z was amazing...

thunder93
08-01-2007, 04:12 AM
hey wanna battle singles

iplop23
08-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Hey was it you? yeah I think it was you... your Porygon Z was amazing...

yeah that was it, i have to get rid of recover on it though, its stupid lol

haoyang
08-01-2007, 06:08 PM
yeah that was it, i have to get rid of recover on it though, its stupid lol

does anyone want to battle me?

It would also be nice if one of you challengers can bring the Skarmory combo... I edited my team so that it can counter it. I hope to test out my new moves.

thunder93
08-01-2007, 08:38 PM
i will battle you again hope to see you on wi fi

haoyang
08-01-2007, 08:49 PM
i will battle you again hope to see you on wi fi

give me a minute, I have to trade with someone... I'll pm you when i'm ready.

Kecleonfan666
08-01-2007, 08:57 PM
3 Vs. 3
Lv. 50
Single
No legendarys
VC off

You have my Friend Code. Now I need yours.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 08:59 PM
3 Vs. 3
Lv. 50
Single
No legendarys
VC off

it is in my signature.

thunder93
08-01-2007, 09:01 PM
lets battle

haoyang
08-01-2007, 09:05 PM
3 Vs. 3
Lv. 50
Single
No legendarys
VC off

well, I accepted your challenge, but you are very dishonorable..

I brought 3 like you said. you brought 6. I have no respect for the likes of you.

thunder93
08-01-2007, 09:07 PM
man how low is he

Kecleonfan666
08-01-2007, 09:23 PM
man how low is he

It was a mistake you ****!

And if you don't believe, than kiss my *s*!

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 09:24 PM

WOO even for using stars thats pretty harsh :silenced:

thunder93
08-01-2007, 09:25 PM
sure it was you *****
wanna battle haoyang

haoyang
08-01-2007, 09:26 PM

alright...
get on wifi.

This time we do things my way

lv 100 SINGLEs 6v6
no ubers
no legends.

Mystogan
sure it was you *****
wanna battle haoyang

He's right lol and also ( sorry haoyang if i shouldnt post here ) How is your clan doing? Also we still got open leader spots for you to join in

alright...
get on wifi.

This time we do things my way

lv 100 SINGLEs 6v6
no ubers
no legends.

Hey haoyang if you got a camera or something for your computer try to FILM all the battles you have to prove people that they're cheating ( just an open suggestion )

haoyang
sure it was you *****
wanna battle haoyang

I'll battle whoever comes on wifi and battles me first.

Kecleonfan666
08-01-2007, 09:27 PM
sure it was you *****
wanna battle haoyang

Hey, wanna know something? It wasn't my fault!

Kiss my white ***!

thunder93
08-01-2007, 09:27 PM
okay thanks

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 09:28 PM

An open suggestion. Why dont you FILM your battles and put it on your computer and like show people that your not cheating or that other dude is cheating. Like do you have a youtube account?

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 09:29 PM

u wanna fight me 1 more time. And if u do, dont get mad if the connection gets messed up.

haoyang
08-01-2007, 09:32 PM
An open suggestion. Why dont you FILM your battles and put it on your computer and like show people that your not cheating or that other dude is cheating. Like do you have a youtube account?

I dont' have a camera, but yes, that's a good idea... maybe in college I'll have roommates who'll have cameras.

darkmanj
08-01-2007, 09:33 PM
hey i want a rematch i have gotten a lot of new guys so go u accept

Mystogan
08-01-2007, 09:33 PM
I dont' have a camera, but yes, that's a good idea... maybe in college I'll have roommates who'll have cameras.

Just buy one of those cheap $30 cameras or something that connects to your computer then your good i guest lol

thunder93
08-01-2007, 09:49 PM
good battle

haoyang
08-01-2007, 09:53 PM
hey i want a rematch i have gotten a lot of new guys so go u accept

alright... but didn't you get aced yesterday? I hope I'm not the one to get aced today... :) get on wifi.

dragonitemaster
08-01-2007, 10:02 PM
alright... but didn't you get aced yesterday? I hope I'm not the one to get aced today... :) get on wifi.

u ready for our battle

haoyang
08-01-2007, 10:06 PM
u ready for our battle

ok coming... after this battle, people I've got to take a lunch break ok?

dragonitemaster
08-01-2007, 10:40 PM
good battle, didnt expect me to be that good, and that was my secondary team, but your guys are good and your capiable of akatsuki

pokemaster1111
08-01-2007, 10:44 PM
good battle, didnt expect me to be that good, and that was my secondary team, but your guys are good and your capiable of akatsuki

Can somebody battle me, i need 2 find out is this a good team. If im beaten tell me what im missin

haoyang
08-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Can somebody battle me, i need 2 find out is this a good team. If im beaten tell me what im missin

well, I'm done with my cooking disaster (the oil was left on too long... started exploding... my eggs tasted weird)

Anyone want to battle? If not, I'm going to go breed several pokemon.

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 01:31 AM
well, I'm done with my cooking disaster (the oil was left on too long... started exploding... my eggs tasted weird)

Anyone want to battle? If not, I'm going to go breed several pokemon.

ok since you wanted to battle me so much i guess i can battle u now. but could u hurry

haoyang
08-02-2007, 07:41 AM
ok since you wanted to battle me so much i guess i can battle u now. but could u hurry

so, what do you think? If the ranking system was up, where do you think I'd be?

haoyang
08-02-2007, 06:39 PM
anyone what to challenge me today? I don't mean to double post but my thread is pretty far down now... I'll only post this kind of a message to refresh it on the list once a day.

Taquito
08-02-2007, 06:48 PM
hao.
rematch ?

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 06:52 PM
so, what do you think? If the ranking system was up, where do you think I'd be?

i think you would be on the top 10 list

dragonzrule
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Ok, I'm ready to battle. My fc is in my sig.

haoyang
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM
hao.
rematch ?

ok, let's rumble!

haoyang
08-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Ok, I'm ready to battle. My fc is in my sig.

ok, I see you... I'm coming online now.

JasonDeLima
08-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi, I'm Jason.
Wanna battle?

Single Battle
No items.
Lv. 100.
No hacks/ubers/legendaries.

0559-3252-6114

haoyang
08-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi, I'm Jason.
Wanna battle?

Single Battle
No items.
Lv. 100.
No hacks/ubers/legendaries.

0559-3252-6114

no items? you better not be one of those people who asks for a handicap only to use items or something... ok, I'll register you, be on wifi.

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 08:54 PM
no items? you better not be one of those people who asks for a handicap only to use items or something... ok, I'll register you, be on wifi.

hey u want your rematch now

JasonDeLima
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM

Only held items.

pokemaster1111
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM

let me battle somebody.......how about u dragonitemaster, it wont end up like last time

haoyang
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM

I'll battle you when I get my "new team" lol

and this forum's server is as strong as a bag of chips...

Mystogan
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Lol there was this funny video some dude recorded that showed him battle this guy who called himself a pro ( it sounded like a 8 year old ) because the voice was on. LOL the person who was recording beat all the guys pokemon with only a Metagross. Then you can hear all this yelling saying, " YOUR A CHEATER YOU HACKER " ITS SO SAD BECAUSE THE guy called himself a pro lol. It was classic. Then on the cam you can hear the person was silent LAUGHING lol. I gotta get that video up for you Haoyang

haoyang
08-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Only held items.

lol... of course... NOW you say that... I took off all my held items... YOu cheap or you're an idiot.. you can't use items in trainer battles...

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 08:58 PM
let me battle somebody.......how about u dragonitemaster, it wont end up like last time

ok pokemaster ill be on wifi, haoyang pm me when your ready

haoyang
08-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Lol there was this funny video some dude recorded that showed him battle this guy who called himself a pro ( it sounded like a 8 year old ) because the voice was on. LOL the person who was recording beat all the guys pokemon with only a Metagross. Then you can hear all this yelling saying, " YOUR A CHEATER YOU HACKER " ITS SO SAD BECAUSE THE guy called himself a pro lol. It was classic. Then on the cam you can hear the person was silent LAUGHING lol. I gotta get that video up for you Haoyang

lol... I swear I'll get a camera and show you some of my battles in the future... I've had some hilarious ones so far... even one without losing a single HP...

haoyang
08-02-2007, 08:59 PM
ok pokemaster ill be on wifi, haoyang pm me when your ready

I'll need time to make "new pokes" lol

Mystogan
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Me and my pal made a video where i was the noob and we were battling and it looked so funny. Because my friend was acting all mentally retarded then we showed to people and we had a blast ( aka at the end of the video he chucked his DS againts the wall )

NOTE : DS was about to break and that was his bad pokemon file

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
I'll need time to make "new pokes" lol

how do u make new pokes, do u mean train new pokes

Mystogan
08-02-2007, 09:02 PM
how do u make new pokes, do u mean train new pokes

Probably right he probably means make new pokes

JasonDeLima
08-02-2007, 09:08 PM
That was a good game Haoyang. Even though I lost horribly I still had fun. Thanks!

haoyang
08-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Probably right he probably means make new pokes

no.. I pray to arceus the god of pokemon to make me an invincible magikarp... lol

of course I mean train new ones... but I like to call it making new ones cuz I breed them... and breeding is procreation... that's making love/eggs.

haoyang
08-02-2007, 09:10 PM
That was a good game Haoyang. Even though I lost horribly I still had fun. Thanks!

no prob man! I like how you used an underused pokemon and surprised me with it.

pokemaster1111
08-02-2007, 09:10 PM
yo dragonitemaster, where are u

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 09:34 PM
yo dragonitemaster, where are u

man here is the math

my ninjask + my t-tar = killing your pokes:crackup:

haoyang
08-02-2007, 09:39 PM
man here is the math

my ninjask + my t-tar = killing your pokes:crackup:

hey I have that combo too!!

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 09:54 PM
hey I have that combo too!!

u dont have a ninjask, do u

footynutdyl
08-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Can i battle you im using 3 ubers jirachi rayquaza dialga.

pokemaster1111
08-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Can i battle you im using 3 ubers jirachi rayquaza dialga.

i'll fight, i've been dying 4 a battle using my legends

haoyang
08-02-2007, 10:07 PM
does anyone have an adamant ditto?

Or an elekid/electibuzz/electivire? I need these two in a really bad and urgent way.

iplop23
08-02-2007, 10:08 PM

Or an elekid/electibuzz/electivire? I need these two in a really bad and urgent way.
i do lol i caught most of the natured dittos, if you couldn't tell xD

pokemaster1111
08-02-2007, 10:10 PM

i have a ditto in the day-care but i dont know what nature it is

Taquito
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
lets batttle now.
im trying outmy new team.

ovi_one
08-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Ok, I'm ready for the rematch you wanted.

haoyang
08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
lets batttle now.
im trying outmy new team.

All right... but first let me trade for that ditto

ovi_one
08-02-2007, 10:41 PM
That was a good battle. You had me scared for a sec.

haoyang
08-02-2007, 10:42 PM
That was a good battle. You had me scared for a sec.

you beat me again... sigh... why am I so bad at this? and a choice scarfed heracross? that was annoying. should I switch x-scizor for aerial ace?

Mystogan
08-02-2007, 10:44 PM
you beat me again... sigh... why am I so bad at this? and a choice scarfed heracross? that was annoying. should I switch x-scizor for aerial ace?

You want to battle haoyang I really need to see if my NEW pokemon are good or not. I send my fc ounce you say yes

ovi_one
08-02-2007, 10:45 PM

Yeah, scarfed-Hera is good. You can switch X-scissor for AA if you want. (I use it on mine.)

haoyang
08-02-2007, 10:49 PM
You want to battle haoyang I really need to see if my NEW pokemon are good or not. I send my fc ounce you say yes

hold on... someone's gonna trade with me first. I'll battle you soon. but be warned... I'll probably lose.

Mystogan
08-02-2007, 11:12 PM
hEY im battling you and my gengar gotcha you good

pokemaster1111
08-02-2007, 11:18 PM
yo haoyang, as soon as your done trading let me fight u twice real quick, i need 2 try out 2 teams

Mystogan
08-02-2007, 11:22 PM
YAY i won See you later and nice match

haoyang
08-02-2007, 11:24 PM
hEY im battling you and my gengar gotcha you good

that was depressing... I bred until I maxed out my gengar at speed... but you crippled it with a thunder... AH!!! and not because you knocked it out... nooo... you humiliated my gengar by paralyzing it with your slow gengar.

Ok, i'm going to go play tennis now... gotta let out some steam....

pokemaster1111
08-02-2007, 11:27 PM
that was depressing... I bred until I maxed out my gengar at speed... but you crippled it with a thunder... AH!!! and not because you knocked it out... nooo... you humiliated my gengar by paralyzing it with your slow gengar.

Ok, i'm going to go play tennis now... gotta let out some steam....

can any1 help me real quick.....how do u breed your pokemon 2 raise their stats like haoyang said he did 2 his gengar

haoyang
08-02-2007, 11:34 PM
can any1 help me real quick.....how do u breed your pokemon 2 raise their stats like haoyang said he did 2 his gengar

that's easy... YOu have to breed around a few dozen ghastlies and look at their IV's after leveling them up for a bit. If they're not what you want... try again.
With luck you only have to fill about 10 PC boxes with the excess ghas... now you know why I'm so pissed when I lose? I MADE SURE that I had superior pokemon with good moves... but still I lose to people who randomly get pokes and "try out their new pokes" on me and beat the crap out of me.

anyone want to beat the crap out of me?

haoyang
08-04-2007, 10:24 AM
It seems that those without honor are those who have 666 in their name... read the first post if you don't know what I mean. I wonder if they are related.. or the same person with multiple accounts....

stevey666
08-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Quote:

Stevey666 (I requested that he does not use the skarm/bliss combo... he said "what's that? Never heard of it" then in the battle he used it... ) (later, he said I didn't explain the combo to him exactly so it wasn't his fault... my arse, he had the combo, of course he knew... a person with no honor... don't fight him, and if you do, don't tell him about your team or weaknesses or what clauses you don't want to fight, cuz HE WILL USE IT INSTEAD)

*coughbscough*

I DID ask you! Want a picture? Sure! Have it!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/stevey6404/tutut.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/stevey6404/tuttut2.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/stevey6404/untitled-4.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/stevey6404/untitled-5.jpg

Lies much?

haoyang
08-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Quote:

Stevey666 (I requested that he does not use the skarm/bliss combo... he said "what's that? Never heard of it" then in the battle he used it... )

*coughbscough*

I DID ask you! Want a picture? Sure! Have it!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/stevey6404/tutut.jpg3
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/stevey6404/tuttut2.jpg

Lies much?

you are not the one to talk. Thanks for posting this, cuz you know what? everyone will see that you pretended to be innocent... You knew that something like this will happen so you pretended you didn't know right from the beginning. SKARM/BLISS is EXACTLY WHAT YOU USED... DOESN'T TAKE A NERD TO FIGURE OUT THAT YOU HAD A SKARMORY AND A BLISSEY USED IN A BATTLE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THEM. PERIOD.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 10:44 AM
here's more:

666 "If I know what the combo is, Why would I be bother to ask you? Blissey and Skarmory is in my final team and I havent EV trained any other pokemon beside my final team.
You shouldn't be lying, you know. "

ME "why wouldn't you know the combo if you HAVE IT ON YOUR FINAL TEAM??!!!! you're such a liar. I'm not the one lying... I told you I'd lose to skarm/bliss... you brought both along... totally no honor... your kind deserve no respect."

if you know what the combo is, you'd ask me to be sneaky about it... you're trying to trap me in a technicality... I didn't explain the exact combo, so you're now saying that it's ok to use it. YOu have it for crying out loud of course you know what I'm talking about. So you're either lying or you're too stupid to know the names of your own combos. period. And I strongly suspect that it's the former one.

stevey666
08-04-2007, 10:51 AM
you are not the one to talk. Thanks for posting this, cuz you know what? everyone will see that you pretended to be innocent... You knew that something like this will happen so you pretended you didn't know right from the beginning. SKARM/BLISS is EXACTLY WHAT YOU USED... DOESN'T TAKE A NERD TO FIGURE OUT THAT YOU HAD A SKARMORY AND A BLISSEY USED IN A BATTLE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THEM. PERIOD.

Not the one to talk? I believe I have permission to control myself?
No, Everyone will see that YOU ARE lying. If you can "understand" english much better, you can see the big mistakes in explaning to me exactly what the combo is, BUT sadly, You left a whole there and only explained it to me AFTER the match.

Why would I be pretending? I've lost more than I won. No, you did not tell me not to USE Skarmory or blissey, you only said vaguely not to use the combo.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Not the one to talk? I believe I have permission to control myself?
No, Everyone will see that YOU ARE lying. If you can "understand" english much better, you can see the big mistakes in explaning to me exactly what the combo is, BUT sadly, You left a whole there and only explained it to me AFTER the match.

Why would I be pretending? I've lost more than I won. No, you did not tell me not to USE Skarmory or blissey, you only said vaguely not to use the combo.

ever thought of being a lawyer kid? cuz you'd be a great one. but you know as they say... great lawyers must first learn to be great liars...

you "Technically" didn't lie. You're right I left a hole in what I said... but you also had a high chance of being able to guess that. But you didn't leave that to chance now did you?
You read from what I said, "Skarm/bliss is the only combo that has 100% chance of beating me right now" and you saw an opportunity... so you asked what it was. As soon as I didn't explain it to the T, you smiled to yourself in a wicked way and said to yourself, "i've got him now... hehehe"...

yeah I know your type. You are technically in the right, but anyone with a bit of common sense would know that you took advantage of me. plain and simple.

stevey666
08-04-2007, 10:58 AM
here's more:

666 "If I know what the combo is, Why would I be bother to ask you? Blissey and Skarmory is in my final team and I havent EV trained any other pokemon beside my final team.
You shouldn't be lying, you know. "

ME "why wouldn't you know the combo if you HAVE IT ON YOUR FINAL TEAM??!!!! you're such a liar. I'm not the one lying... I told you I'd lose to skarm/bliss... you brought both along... totally no honor... your kind deserve no respect."

if you know what the combo is, you'd ask me to be sneaky about it... you're trying to trap me in a technicality... I didn't explain the exact combo, so you're now saying that it's ok to use it. YOu have it for crying out loud of course you know what I'm talking about. So you're either lying or you're too stupid to know the names of your own combos. period. And I strongly suspect that it's the former one.

If I know, why would I be bother to ask you? Actually no, you told me first without me asking what the rules are. This battle is your outcome of explaining to me vaguely what exactly the combo is.
Period? Former one? Pardon?

I've watched Marriland's video, searched all pokemon that's good in certain stat and battled online trainers myself but none of them has state this rule before. That means, I totally got no idea what is it, until now, and you didin't explain it to me.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 11:00 AM
If I know, why would I be bother to ask you? Actually no, you told me first without me asking what the rules are. This battle is your outcome of explaining to me vaguely what exactly the combo is.
Period? Former one? Pardon?

I've watched Marriland's video, searched all pokemon that's good in certain stat and battled online trainers myself but none of them has state this rule before. That means, I totally got no idea what is it, until now, and you didin't explain it to me.

ok mr. grade-A-lawyer... touche.

I'm going to watch some marriland now... you've inspired me...

stevey666
08-04-2007, 11:03 AM
ok mr. grade-A-lawyer... touche.

I'm going to watch some marriland now... you've inspired me...

Go watch it all you want and if you are wondering why I did not copy all of Marriland's pokemon because I want to choose some of mine aswell.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Go watch it all you want and if you are wondering why I did not copy all of Marriland's pokemon because I want to choose some of mine aswell.

Lol... marriland isn't that good... I can own him once I can counter skarm/bliss. Although I must say his rattata is better than average... lol jk... I've seen that combo before... very annoying, but very obvious. and can be countered easily.

mark my words kiddo... I can beat marriland using none of the pokes he use. I've already got a plan going in my head... down on paper... and everything... I'm going to look for weaknesses and give it a test run when I'm finished breeding it. Once done... hehehe... fun fun. Project Alpha will be a success.

edit: I'll use a gengar... but in a different way.

KageryuEX
08-04-2007, 11:36 AM
hey haoyang you wanna battle?

haoyang
08-04-2007, 12:03 PM
hey haoyang you wanna battle?

It is 5 am in the morning... wait about 8-10 more hours... I'll be on again.

I'm smarter when I'm in my insomniac/sleepless mode... I need to put that to good use making my team... so far, using marriland's own team builder, my team has no overall weakness to any type... If I can breed it fast enough, I will have an unstoppable team, able to counter skarm/bliss + Ninjask/anything ... sleep + spore is a bit hard but possible... marriland does even have it lol... his rattata is as easy as 1-2-3 cuz I won't fall for it.

the rest of my pokes will surprise the heck out of him... cuz they wont be cliches ripped off of other people's teams... I've made my own team that has no strategy but counters... which means, one its own i can own legends due to it being sweet. It gets better when people use combos, cuz I made the team to be good against combos. I'll have 2 pokes that can counter skarm/bliss, and 2 pokes for countering ninjask/anything
and the other two are my own surprises. hehe. ok, I think I'm rambling cuz of lack of sleep, but it's true. It's a good combo. If you don't believe me, just look at what Icemanrez said about my current team that can't counter anything on page 10 of this thread. or page 2 of the project alpha thread.

and the beauty of it? I have tanks, sweepers, and annoyers all on one team...

KageryuEX
08-04-2007, 12:07 PM
It is 5 am in the morning... wait about 8-10 more hours... I'll be on again.

I'm smarter when I'm in my insomniac/sleepless mode... I need to put that to good use making my team... so far, using marriland's own team builder, my team has no overall weakness to any type... If I can breed it fast enough, I will have an unstoppable team, able to counter skarm/bliss + Ninjask/anything ... sleep + spore is a bit hard but possible... marriland does even have it lol... his rattata is as easy as 1-2-3 cuz I won't fall for it.

the rest of my pokes will surprise the heck out of him... cuz they wont be cliches ripped off of other people's teams... I've made my own team that has no strategy but counters... which means, one its own i can own legends due to it being sweet. It gets better when people use combos, cuz I made the team to be good against combos. I'll have 2 pokes that can counter skarm/bliss, and 2 pokes for countering ninjask/anything
and the other two are my own surprises. hehe. ok, I think I'm rambling cuz of lack of sleep, but it's true. It's a good combo. If you don't believe me, just look at what Icemanrez said about my current team that can't counter anything on page 10 of this thread. or page 2 of the project alpha thread.

and the beauty of it? I have tanks, sweepers, and annoyers all on one team...

ok I'm looking forward to battle you!^^

haoyang
08-04-2007, 12:19 PM
ok I'm looking forward to battle you!^^

by the way... my team in its current state isn't as good as I want it... I can win 70% of the time when against teams without the skarm/bliss combo. and 60% of the time against teams with some other combo besides skarm/bliss...

I'm admitting it openly cuz it won't stay that way... I'll battle you today later, but I'm going to stop accepting challenges for the following week. I need to breed.