PDA

View Full Version : Attn Blue Dragon Mew

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:24 AM
CAPS WHOOOOOOOOO. OK anyway i tried PMing you because i remember someone telling me that you and him/her cant remember where really good firends and battilers so i tried to PM you yet no contact wanted what up wit that but yea i would like to battle and test your skillzal. XD i like soundin stupid. my FC is 2620 9084 3598

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 03:28 AM
CAPS WHOOOOOOOOO. OK anyway i tried PMing you because i remember someone telling me that you and him/her cant remember where really good firends and battilers so i tried to PM you yet no contact wanted what up wit that but yea i would like to battle and test your skillzal. XD i like soundin stupid. my FC is 2620 9084 3598

WTF u dont make thread for getting some ones attention. this is a battling area not a chat room

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:32 AM
WTF u dont make thread for getting some ones attention. this is a battling area not a chat room
Yes i made this topic to get there attention to BATTLE THEM idiot. Whoops flaming. Anyway really if they wont accept PMs then i have to make a ATTN thread if i want a battle.

The Jr Trainer
08-02-2007, 03:34 AM
Yes i made this topic to get there attention to BATTLE THEM idiot. Whoops flaming. Anyway really if they wont accept PMs then i have to make a ATTN thread if i want a battle.

Did you check if she was online?

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:35 AM
Did you check if she was online?
yes she is... actually she just posted in the topic above this one.

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 03:35 AM
thats why u send her a pm OR use the freaking battle thread. and next time dont make threads for 1 battle, jeez

ronjocox
08-02-2007, 03:36 AM
thats why u send him a pm OR use the freaking battle thread. and next time dont make threads for 1 battle, jeez
BDM is a she. Just to correct.

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:39 AM
thats why u send him a pm OR use the freaking battle thread. and next time dont make threads for 1 battle, jeez
SHE ISNT ACCEPT PMS DAMN IT LISEN AND IF YOU WONT THEN BATTLE. CAPS FTW!!!!

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 03:40 AM

OK THEN ILL BATTLE U BRING IT ON SON.

ziege
08-02-2007, 03:43 AM
OK THEN ILL BATTLE U BRING IT ON SON.

take it to him dragonitemaster

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:45 AM
Zeige i remember beating you. oh and item and sleep clause in effect.

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 03:45 AM

d*** straight, just let me know when your ready to lose

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:47 AM
d*** straight, just let me know when your ready to lose
Im in and waiting already posted fc but again 2620 9084 3598 also follow the rules and only one uber if you want to use one... im not,.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
08-02-2007, 03:49 AM
Just because I wouldn't except your PMs doesn't mean I will acturally SEE this thread...

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 03:51 AM
k ill be there

Saskua
08-02-2007, 03:55 AM
Just because I wouldn't except your PMs doesn't mean I will acturally SEE this thread...
yes but there is a chance right :wink: and you did actually see it though. also master i hate ninjasks :( there cheap but whatever i will beat it sooner or later. also i will add you mew after this battle.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
08-02-2007, 04:08 AM
Hold your Horesey's there pal. Who ever said I was fighting? And the only reason I knew about this was becasue someone told me about it...

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:12 AM
Hold your Horesey's there pal. Who ever said I was fighting? And the only reason I knew about this was becasue someone told me about it...
Oh well ok then also Dragonitemaster you wouldve SO lost without your stupid ninjask and i accuse you of hacking because all of the pokemon that i saw on your team were shiny. oh i just read the pun HORESEYS anyway i want to face you without your sutpid ninjask.

finallegacy
08-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Oh well ok then also Dragonitemaster you wouldve SO lost without your stupid ninjask and i accuse you of hacking because all of the pokemon that i saw on your team were shiny.

don't act like a sore loser, saying you would've won if certain things have happened. and half the people I battle here have at least a few shinies on their team, and they're not hacked you noob :rolleyes:

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Oh well ok then also Dragonitemaster you wouldve SO lost without your stupid ninjask and i accuse you of hacking because all of the pokemon that i saw on your team were shiny.

get a life please. First off you make a thread in the battling area about BDM and then you start flaming and then u accuse dragonitemaster of hacking. i know for sure his guys are legit cuz im in his clan and i have beat him plenty of times. Just because you lost to him and he has a party of shinies doesnt mean they are hacks. So dont make false accusations just because you lost

Blue_Dragon_Mew
08-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Oh well ok then also Dragonitemaster you wouldve SO lost without your stupid ninjask and i accuse you of hacking because all of the pokemon that i saw on your team were shiny. oh i just read the pun HORESEYS anyway i want to face you without your sutpid ninjask.

Doesn't mean he hacked!

The Jr Trainer
08-02-2007, 04:17 AM

Final is right, I have seen tons of Shiny Teams, and if they hack it is okay by me to make your team shiny just not max stats. YOU need to learn how to appericate losing.

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 04:18 AM
first of i only have like 3 shinies, and second of all i used my weakest team, and u still lost:crackup:

Tokoro
08-02-2007, 04:19 AM

wow, somewhat of a sore loser eh? >.< I do believe that you shouldn't try to make someone take out a pokemon of their team just because you lost. I mean, if you won and someone asked you to take out your Rattata or something (just an example) would you?^^;;

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:19 AM
get a life please. First off you make a thread in the battling area about BDM and then you start flaming and then u accuse dragonitemaster of hacking. i know for sure his guys are legit cuz im in his clan and i have beat him plenty of times. Just because you lost to him and he has a party of shinies doesnt mean they are hacks. So dont make false accusations just because you lost
Oh i dont care about hacks its just are they hacked shinies... also without ninjask i wouldve won for sure... His garchomp wouldnt have been faster then my metagross with two speed boosts or even one and then if i survived the stupid eq from it i wouldve exploded most likely killing him. His TTar wouldve been so strong and also i just lose to ninjasks because i havent finished training my counter to them.

Also to the above post yes i woudl. I have plenty of things i could switch with in my team as long as its not my dragonite or arcanine i love those dudes and im not a sore loser. Also master do all your teams have ninjask because thats juts my weakness which i dont have much of them but ninjask is my only one and i dont want to switch and like i said havent made my counter.

finallegacy
08-02-2007, 04:20 AM
Oh i dont care about hacks its just are they hacked shinies... also without ninjask i wouldve won for sure... His garchomp wouldnt have been faster then my metagross with two speed boosts or even one and then if i survived the stupid eq from it i wouldve exploded most likely killing him. His TTar wouldve been so strong and also i just lose to ninjasks because i havent finished training my counter to them.

again with the sore loser talk, I could just tell by reading the first sentence

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 04:21 AM

garchomps are a lot faster than metagrosses. ok so you lost, take it like a man

Blue_Dragon_Mew
08-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Know what, now I will battle. Just let me finish up with this thing and I'll tell you when I'm ready. Don't be a sure loser if you lose...

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 04:24 AM

and next time dont accuse me of haching

The Jr Trainer
08-02-2007, 04:24 AM

Also to the above post yes i woudl. I have plenty of things i could switch with in my team as long as its not my dragonite or arcanine i love those dudes and im not a sore loser. Also master do all your teams have ninjask because thats juts my weakness which i dont have much of them but ninjask is my only one and i dont want to switch and like i said havent made my counter.

Stop making excuses[sp?], you lost get over it and move on. And if you are weak to BPing then you will lose almost every battle. So GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 04:25 AM
so from all this commotion i assume that Saskua lost to DM. Knew it would happen. DM is strong.

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:26 AM
garchomps are a lot faster than metagrosses. ok so you lost, take it like a man
Gah, i am and also metagross iwth agility and a base of i believe mine is 207 or 205 added in. Its because garchomp had 2 sword dances and like ? speed ups. Im not acting sore. If you guys want me to i will be.. this is just an example..

Gosh master you ****** hacker not even a pure uber team could beat your cheapness. You are a ******* hacker with ******* hacks who needs to die.

Example over.. i actually have had that happen im not trying to be sore i just am trying to explain now that ninjasks are a weakness of mine and also that i just dont like facing more then one hacked shiny. Anyway, BDM are you going to face me. :)

finallegacy
08-02-2007, 04:27 AM
Gah, i am and also metagross iwth agility and a base of i believe mine is 207 or 205 added in. Its because garchomp had 2 sword dances and like ? speed ups. Im not acting sore. If you guys want me to i will be.. this is just an example..

Gosh master you ****** hacker not even a pure uber team could beat your cheapness. You are a ******* hacker with ******* hacks who needs to die.

Example over.. i actually have had that happen im not trying to be sore i just am trying to explain now that ninjasks are a weakness of mine and also that i just dont like facing more then one hacked shiny. Anyway, BDM are you going to face me. :)

lol, he just can't accept the fact that he lost fair and square, he's in denial now...

Tokoro
08-02-2007, 04:28 AM

Example over.. i actually have had that happen im not trying to be sore i just am trying to explain now that ninjasks are a weakness of mine and also that i just dont like facing more then one hacked shiny. Anyway, BDM are you going to face me.:)
dude seriously, why are you accusing him of hacking? I've caught like 6 shinies >.> I mean, you can also, I dunno, trade to get them. also, sore doesn't mean swearing. it means you whine about why you lost, and saying the other guy cheating, etcetera.

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 04:28 AM

shinies arent hacks and unless you have definite proof you cannot accuse someone of hacking. Now i think you are going to get banned for your rudeness and all the other stuff

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:33 AM
shinies arent hacks and unless you have definite proof you cannot accuse someone of hacking. Now i think you are going to get banned for your rudeness and all the other stuff
I doubt it sinceim not actually doing much its just you people keep bringing it up. anyway im not in denial i know that i lost. I jsut hate ninjasks but i know there fair( man i got to get my counter done XD) anyway its just tehy seemed to all be perfect as in have good IVs, and the right nature with how they were used. Also BDM im waiting. Anyway can we please just drop it. i wasnt meaning to be sore, really i dont know what im doing anymore but dont want to act like im trying to get pity so not goign to explain think of me as you wish im just trying to have fun here and if i start seeing more ninjask im going to get my counter right away.

Taquito
08-02-2007, 04:34 AM

lol shut up just cuz u got beat by dm's ninjask.
look how many times u said *****.
anyways.
dm sweeped me with a breloom who was baton passed from jask.
shinies aren't hacks.

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:37 AM
anyways.
shinies aren't hacks.
I got my shiny metagross took about a week of breeding but i got it :) also its YOU who keeps..... Ok i will and shinies are mostly hacked where i came from where i got sick of hack(ers) so if you go thtem legit then sorry DM.

Brelooms rock and if it got the speed and power ouch

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 04:38 AM
anyways.
shinies aren't hacks.

i like that one. anyways, lets just drop it. i think he is going to be banned anyways

Blue_Dragon_Mew
08-02-2007, 04:40 AM
I doubt it sinceim not actually doing much its just you people keep bringing it up. anyway im not in denial i know that i lost. I jsut hate ninjasks but i know there fair( man i got to get my counter done XD) anyway its just tehy seemed to all be perfect as in have good IVs, and the right nature with how they were used. Also BDM im waiting. Anyway can we please just drop it. i wasnt meaning to be sore, really i dont know what im doing anymore but dont want to act like im trying to get pity so not goign to explain think of me as you wish im just trying to have fun here and if i start seeing more ninjask im going to get my counter right away.

So? My team has good natures, IVs, EVs, and movesets...

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 04:41 AM
I got my shiny metagross took about a week of breeding but i got it :) also its YOU who keeps..... Ok i will and shinies are mostly hacked where i came from where i got sick of hack(ers) so if you go thtem legit then sorry DM.

they are 100% legit, and u can get shinies through trades

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:41 AM
So? My team has good natures, IVs, EVs, and movesets...
Are they shiy.. my team has all those too but only 1s shiny.

and DM do you knkow the people who got them got them legitametly, thats why i dont trade for hacks because most on GTS or Faqs are hacked. sorry for anyone but this posts is getting boring there is a Cbox at this site.you dotn have to go i just get bored of posting. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Chaos_Legionnaires/index.php?act=idx

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 04:45 AM

and DM do you knkow the people who got them got them legitametly, thats why i dont trade for hacks because most on GTS or Faqs are hacked. sorry for anyone but this posts is getting boring there is a Cbox at this site.you dotn have to go i just get bored of posting. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Chaos_Legionnaires/index.php?act=idx

i dont remember, but none of them r from gts, its from pe2k trade forums

Minun_Hunter
08-02-2007, 04:46 AM
i have many good iv'd and ev'd shiny lvl 100 pokes, and also many good iv'd and ev'd lvl 100 non-shiny pokes. shiny dont make them better or worse, so if you hack them, who cares? its just eye-candy. and everyone if they work hard enough can get a good pokemon like that.

so dont bash the good shinys man, just cus of there looks

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:46 AM
i dont remember, but none of them r from gts, its from pe2k trade forums
Oh, yea most from here i would hope would be legit. Anyway I hate this quoting XD but too lazy to do new reply. Anyway Koi No Mega Lova awesome song. Anyway DM i woudl ike to face one of yoru non ninjask teams if you could. I will finish my counter soon enough where then you can use wahtever you want.

Exon Auxus
08-02-2007, 04:56 AM

Alright little man check it out. First off I don't ever want you to curse in a topic that has the name "Blue Dragon Mew". Because then I'll have to do the unspeakable and flame the living hell out of you. It's very easy to get someone's attention without making a whole new thread, flaming others, and SPAMming.

If you needed to contact her, you could have posted in The Elite Akatsuki thread. You also may have asked me, or another EB member to talk to her for you. But acting like a naive child gets you nowhere.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
08-02-2007, 04:59 AM

[COLOR="Blue"]I'm ready, FC?[COLOR]

Saskua
08-02-2007, 04:59 AM
Alright little man check it out. First off I don't ever want you to curse in a topic that has the name "Blue Dragon Mew". Because then I'll have to do the unspeakable and flame the living hell out of you. It's very easy to get someone's attention without making a whole new thread, flaming others, and SPAMming.

If you needed to contact her, you could have posted in The Elite Akatsuki thread. You also may have asked me, or another EB member to talk to her for you. But acting like a naive child gets you nowhere.
:( everyones agaisnt me. Meh what do i care :) happens enough for me. Anyway i dont have much longer and also SS sorry didnt know and also i dont think i did cuss except for my example but other then that idk and also i dont get around on the forum much so i wouldnt know who to contact and stuff.

2620 9084 3598 and SS what did you do that was so impatient well nvm non of my business. Anyway im happier now that i got food in me but after this battle i have to go tis 11 here and i just got done with these meds and crap from surger. PS my summer has been hell so thats why im so cranky i will be leaving this saturday on vacation and getting out of the house so i will be more cheerful. :)

dragonitemaster
08-02-2007, 05:02 AM

wow man, didnt know blue dragon mew ment so much to u

ziege
08-02-2007, 05:06 AM
wow man, didnt know blue dragon mew ment so much to u

I think they like each other

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:08 AM
there to engaged XD. jk i like food

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 05:09 AM

thats what i was picking up too from how SS always protected or defended BDM. lol

Exon Auxus
08-02-2007, 05:10 AM

I wonder when you got that idea...

Enough. This thread is pointless. Allow me to end our suffering with a mod's help.

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:12 AM
I wonder when you got that idea...

Enough. This thread is pointless. Allow me to end our suffering with a mod's help.
tis not pointlesss wait till we at least finish the battle please... Anyway after i come back i will be nicer also if this is going to be locked anyway then come to http://z7.invisionfree.com/Chaos_Legionnaires/index.php?act=idx so we can talk.

roid_monkey
08-02-2007, 05:18 AM

She made him the luckiest guy on pe2k...:redface:

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Good game Mew. I thought garchomp was going to kill me for a second but then crunch.. was that on purpose. Anyways it was fun... I thought rozy was goin gto kill lucifer but i was surpised when i outran it. anyway my last one was dusky. GG. :sleepy: man you guys must think im rampling on and on. ok i will stop.

Oh yea hope we can battle again.

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 05:20 AM
She made him the luckiest guy on pe2k...:redface:

why do u say that???

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:21 AM
why do u say that???
in his sig if you ever read it.

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 05:24 AM
in his sig if you ever read it.

yeah i get that but why is the luckiest guy in pe2k. i bet they dont even know each other in real life, just through online

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:26 AM
yeah i get that but why is the luckiest guy in pe2k. i bet they dont even know each other in real life, just through online
yea probably or they might be cyber married. XD
KOI NO MEGA LOVA.
Anyway BDM why no reply yet, and i asked SS but he didnt reply either.

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:31 AM
WOW i was a sore loser sorry bout that, just read what ive been posting and sorry ive been in my house the past 5 weeks with meds a lot and yea. Anyway sorry bout that hope we can all become good friends here and i hope i can join the akatuski(hope i spelt it right) sorry if i upset anyone :oops:

icemanrez
08-02-2007, 05:34 AM
WOW i was a sore loser sorry bout that, just read what ive been posting and sorry ive been in my house the past 5 weeks with meds a lot and yea. Anyway sorry bout that hope we can all become good friends here and i hope i can join the akatuski(hope i spelt it right) sorry if i upset anyone :oops:

i would recommend not posting anymore to stop this thread. and clean your attitude its all good. no hard feelings.

Saskua
08-02-2007, 05:35 AM
i would recommend not posting anymore to stop this thread. and clean your attitude its all good. no hard feelings.
yeah well i got to go to bed anyways and also Silver i hope to face you tomorrow or i might just make my own clan :) but probably not.

iplop23
08-02-2007, 05:36 AM
this thread is just too funny.