PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Battlefront 2

jerokelm
08-03-2007, 06:53 PM
How many things do you have on legendary, rank, kills, deaths, etc.
And discuss you favorite maps, longest life, questions about the game etc.

-PK
08-03-2007, 06:55 PM

This is my fav game. I am at a super high rank. My favorite map is Kamino.

Charbok
08-03-2007, 06:56 PM
One of my absolute favorite games ever.
I no longer have it, but I plan to re-install it as soon as I can.
Legendary in almost everything, and 435 kills on a 500 vs 500 map.
Downloaded maps are some of my favorites.

jerokelm
08-03-2007, 06:57 PM
i am general rank, have it on xbox, fav map kamino, always do 750 vs 750 men, 7/9 things legendary weee

-PK
08-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I have it for the PS2. I beat story mode a few times.

Charbok
08-03-2007, 06:59 PM
i am general rank, have it on xbox, fav map kamino, always do 750 vs 750 men, 7/9 things legendary weee

BattleFront 3 is coming out in '08.
It better come out for either Wii or PC.

-PK
08-03-2007, 07:00 PM
BattleFront 3 is coming out in '08.
It better come out for either Wii or PC.

Really? That would be so cool.

jerokelm
08-03-2007, 07:04 PM
probbly gonna come pc, it is for 360 for sure

Tamer Marco
08-03-2007, 10:32 PM
It'll be for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Seriously Nintendophiles, the current Wii games aren't even better than the last generation, save Super Paper Mario because of its cleverness.

I no longer have SWB2, but I plan on getting # 3, and my rank was General, and for a week, I was #1 in conquest mode.

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 03:56 AM

On legendary I believe I have Frenzy, War Hero, Endurance(of course...), Guardian, Technician, and the shotgun one. I love BF2, I have it for the PS2-meaning moderate graphics. I have BF for the XBox.

Charbok
08-04-2007, 04:49 AM
It'll be for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Seriously Nintendophiles, the current Wii games aren't even better than the last generation, save Super Paper Mario because of its cleverness.
I no longer have SWB2, but I plan on getting # 3, and my rank was General, and for a week, I was #1 in conquest mode.

Lies. All Lies.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Twilight Princess
Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Dragonball Z: BT 3
Wii Sports
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Swing Golf
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
SSX Blur

Not to mention the virtual console.

karmachameleon
08-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I am legendary only in endurance, but I am working on guardian and regulator. Engineers ftw!

You know, Super Paper Mario was originally going to be for Gamecube, but they made some slight modifications and now it's for Wii.

Tamer Marco
08-06-2007, 03:54 AM
Lies. All Lies.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition(not even better than the PS2 version by a pixel)
Twilight Princess(OK, I can't diss Twilight Princess)
Godfather: Blackhand Edition(the Godfather games suck period. It being on the Wii only makes it worse)
Dragonball Z: BT 3(looks like a hentai version of DBZ, and feels like your jumping up your jumping up and down while touching your stoomach :/)
Wii Sports(ROFLMAO! You think Wii Sports is good? Best line, ever.)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion(Ok.)
Rayman Raving Rabbids(i'll give it style points because its cute, and works well)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz(This is like, the worst, ******* game for the Wii so far)
Mario Strikers Charged(Style points)
Super Swing Golf(looks bad, plays bad)
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves(looks bad, short as hell)
SSX Blur(Maybe. Looks better and plays better than the most Wii games. But not even a liscensed soundtrack. :/ Weak.)

Not to mention the virtual console.

And BTW, most of the Virtual Console games aren't even worth playing, same some like FF and Chrono Trigger and Mario and stuff. So, PS3 and Xbox 360 FTW!

Back on SWB3, I hope they go back to the old Battlefront way of doing maps, two for each planet, and make them larger, and have more planets and vehicles. I don't even think half of the vehicles have been used for SWB, and not even a third of the planets, so that would be nice to see.

Charbok
08-06-2007, 03:59 AM
And BTW, most of the Virtual Console games aren't even worth playing, same some like FF and Chrono Trigger and Mario and stuff. So, PS3 and Xbox 360 FTW!

Back on SWB3, I hope they go back to the old Battlefront way of doing maps, two for each planet, and make them larger, and have more planets and vehicles. I don't even think half of the vehicles have been used for SWB, and not even a third of the planets, so that would be nice to see.

You're insane!
Zelda I&II, Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, F-Zero, Mario Kart, Sonic 2, Kid Icarus etc.

Tamer Marco
08-06-2007, 04:04 AM
You're insane!
Zelda I&II, Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, F-Zero, Mario Kart, Sonic 2, Kid Icarus etc.
Never said there weren't exceptions. But most of the virtual console=crap. And plus, its should really have a better variety and better games than what its putting out.

Or they could pull a Microsoft, and actually make new games instead of playing the old nostalgic games. A lot of them are great, but the majority is lacking really badly.

Charbok
08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Never said there weren't exceptions. But most of the virtual console=crap. And plus, its should really have a better variety and better games than what its putting out.

Or they could pull a Microsoft, and actually make new games instead of playing the old nostalgic games. A lot of them are great, but the majority is lacking really badly.

That's because for some odd reason they always release bad Turbographx and Genesis games :susp:

Tamer Marco
08-06-2007, 04:04 PM
That's because for some odd reason they always release bad Turbographx and Genesis games :susp:Holy crud! Are you just now realizing that?

Charbok
08-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Holy crud! Are you just now realizing that?

No, I've been mad about it for a while now...