08-04-2007, 07:23 AM
yeah this is good and like a war against them :crackup:

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:24 AM
i better get picked it was my idea
shinies for us i'd say you, berserk, thunder and moi

Linoone
08-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Wait if how are we gonna battle the people in the forums?

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Wait if how are we gonna battle the people in the forums?

We'll need to make temporary accounts on their forums for the battles. I've made one, shortly I'll be making a thread in their battling center to get their opinions.

If this does become a reality, then we can do great. I'll go ahead and put the most powerful EB members up there.

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:30 AM
if it actually happens it would be sweet. just hope to GOD (or the gods if there is multiple) that marriland doesn't represent his forum.

Linoone
08-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Well shouldn't there be a clan for this so people in a clan that is for this can battle the other people?

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:31 AM
thats a waste of time just have the clan leaders choose some reps.

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 07:32 AM

Yes, but people shouldn't have to be in a clan to represent Pe2k. I suggest some leaders hold some tryout matches for those not in clans.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 07:33 AM
yeah just to pick reps 5 I think is a little too much counting all the clans we have

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Most of the good battlers are in clans. (we do want to win this thing, don't we?)

Linoone
08-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Most of the good battlers are in clans.

>.<

I am sorta a good battler. I just started out again.

Todd6
08-04-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm on marriland and serebii already but have only like 5 post altogether.

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:37 AM
sorta doesn't cut it when we will be fighting not other clans but other FORUMS

Shinies
08-04-2007, 07:38 AM
yeah makes to wonder whats the competition

Linoone
08-04-2007, 07:39 AM

Well they probably don't have A LOT of good battlers. The bad/good ones can fight at the end when the will probably also.

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:39 AM
good night everyone. can't wait to see what every1 thinks 2morrow when they get up.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 07:41 AM
good night everyone. can't wait to see what every1 thinks 2morrow when they get up.
ok night and has nebody gone undercover to see how good they are??

Todd6
08-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Do the other forums know about this yet.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Well, akatsuki is having a tournament of our own.. i'm sure DM will send the top 5 of us...

I hope I'm one of them, cuz I've been dying for this chance... I came here to this forum to prove myself worthy... this is yummier than I thought...

Can we make sure the entire forum on Pe2k is ready before heading out?

If we unite, I can be a good strategist... I have many combos in mind but breeding takes too much time for me.
In return I hope people will give me pokes to use as parents... that way I can get better faster...

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 07:43 AM

Not quite. Serebii apparently doesn't have a Battling Area, and I cant join Marriland because my email isn;t working(I can't receive emails...) so I can't receive my activation code. Don't be too hasty and go post there now, we'll fix this up tomorrow.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 07:45 AM

Probably not... let's keep this a secret so we can take them by surprise..

although I have info from a marriland player (who claims to be one of their top 16) that they're currently having a tournament of their best players... so we had better be ready... their best are preparing amongst themselves already.

Also, I suggest that we rank ourselves not just by clan but by the entire pe2k system

like we should have
rank 1 pe2k
rank 2 pe2k

and so on...

this way, we can challenge other forums by having their best play our best...

like how tennis teams or chess teams play each other... rank vs rank.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 07:47 AM

although I have info from a marriland player (who claims to be one of their top 16) that they're currently having a tournament of their best players... so we had better be ready... their best are preparing amongst themselves already.

Also, I suggest that we rank ourselves not just by clan but by the entire pe2k system

like we should have
rank 1 pe2k
rank 2 pe2k

and so on...

that does make it easier to organize the battles

haoyang
Not quite. Serebii apparently doesn't have a Battling Area, and I cant join Marriland because my email isn;t working(I can't receive emails...) so I can't receive my activation code. Don't be too hasty and go post there now, we'll fix this up tomorrow.

I love your idea SS... I hope I can be of help.

you can use me as a noob filter even... my team is good enough to be above average on this forum... I'd say only people who can beat me should be allowed to go... or something close to that, since I've occasionaly met people who put up a really strong fight even though I win.

Exon Auxus

like we should have
rank 1 pe2k
rank 2 pe2k

and so on...

If we do rank ourselves, I suggest that we DONT use the battle ladder. It's not proven strength-I was ranked number one for about a month, and quit after CMEW starting implimented rules that don't show power. In other words, I wasn't neccessarily number one, and the Battle Ladder should not be used this way.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 07:50 AM
If we do rank ourselves, I suggest that we DONT use the battle ladder. It's not proven strength-I was ranked number one for about a month, and quit after CMEW starting implimented rules that don't show power. In other words, I wasn't neccessarily number one, and the Battle Ladder should not be used this way.
yeah like held a taurnament here

icemanrez
08-04-2007, 07:50 AM

yeah but some of us actually climbed the ladder to reach the top. We cant just ignore their hardship

Todd6
08-04-2007, 07:52 AM

I wont I just joined to look around and talk to one of my friends.

fullmetal
08-04-2007, 08:03 AM
if it actually happens it would be sweet. just hope to GOD (or the gods if there is multiple) that marriland doesn't represent his forum.

marriland isnt that good, on youtube he battles noobs (besides yukijadensurvives) so he looks good. he only knows his facts thats all

Shinies
08-04-2007, 08:04 AM
marriland isnt that good, on youtube he battles noobs (besides yukijadensurvives) so he looks good. he only knows his facts thats all
well idk

haoyang
08-04-2007, 08:07 AM
well idk

I"m sure he's good... knowledge= power... especially in pokemon.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 08:09 AM
I"m sure he's good... knowledge= power... especially in pokemon.
yeah true that

haoyang
08-04-2007, 08:30 AM
I think we should have two tiers...

an Uber tier of trainers... cuz there's bound to be people who love to use ubers (i myself can make a super deadly darkrai for doubles and own everyone with it... I know a combo... plus I'll have my gengar out with it... it will be dream eater heaven for gengar and darkrai can do dark void... it's a love relationship for sure :happy:

and a standard tier...
I'm more here than ubers but I can beat uber teams with my standards team just the same... i'm good enough... in fact, I think we should have our top 10-20 players battle all the people on this forum that use ubers.. it would be like resistance training... if you can beat ubers, you can beat standards..

and yeah top 10 players for ubers
and top 20 players for standards should go and compete with other forums...
why less for ubers? well, a lot of forums ban ubers.

Xalapeno
08-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Serebii is what you guys have to worry about if you're really going through for this.
I challenged a few people on there and they have some good strategies.
I lost like 5 but won like 8 so it wasn't a total waste. A guy by the FC name of WEISS beat me twice.:susp:
We should have strategies that work, good teams, and even better representatives.
If we go in there and lose every single battle, we're going to look.....dumb. That would give PE2K a bad name, yeah. We've gotta organize this. Add rules that give us the edge but don't give it away.

haoyang
08-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Serebii is what you guys have to worry about if you're really going through for this.
I challenged a few people on there and they have some good strategies.
I lost like 5 but won like 8 so it wasn't a total waste. A guy by the FC name of WEISS beat me twice.:susp:
We should have strategies that work, good teams, and even better representatives.
If we go in there and lose every single battle, we're going to look.....dumb. That would give PE2K a bad name, yeah. We've gotta organize this. Add rules that give us the edge but don't give it away.

can you tell me some good combos? I don't want to learn combos by losing to them... so it would help by posting or pming each other all the good combos like the skarm/bliss
the spore+substitute and the ninjask passer... I only know these 3... anymore?

ziege
08-04-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm on marriland and serebii already but have only like 5 post altogether.

yeah im on marriland,wiichat,friendcodes,and pe2k al at once

Kecleonfan666
08-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Heh, a forum war? Yeah. Not much competition by Serebii's hackin' noobs :tongue:

I just hope that I can get my new team up before this even happens, if it happens. Still this is a pure pwnage idea, SS. First, The Elite Bandits, then, The League Of Clans, now this. They might as well make you a Battle Center moderator :rolleyes:

I can't wait.

roid_monkey
08-04-2007, 07:14 PM
it was actually my idea. go to page 14 of the LOC thread.

fullmetal
08-04-2007, 07:58 PM
it was actually my idea. go to page 14 of the LOC thread.

its a very good idea roid:happy:

ovi_one
08-04-2007, 08:47 PM
I would like to be a part of this representing Pe2k.:cool:

KageryuEX
08-04-2007, 08:50 PM
I would like to be a part of this representing Pe2k.:cool:

I think we should do a tourney 4 this!

ovi_one
08-04-2007, 08:52 PM
I think we should do a tourney 4 this!

Do we really need a tourney? They don't really last and people forget about them.
Most people already know who is good and who is not, so we should vote instead or let someone to decide who will represent Pe2k.

KageryuEX
08-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Do we really need a tourney? They don't really last and people forget about them.
Most people already know who is good and who is not, so we should vote instead or let someone to decide who will represent Pe2k.

awww...too bad...but I guess you're right,ovi

Kecleonfan666
08-04-2007, 08:55 PM

What if there's some undiscovered talent among Pe2K and we fail to include them? It could be the difference between win and loss.

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Heh, a forum war? Yeah. Not much competition by Serebii's hackin' noobs :tongue:

I just hope that I can get my new team up before this even happens, if it happens. Still this is a pure pwnage idea, SS. First, The Elite Bandits, then, The League Of Clans, now this. They might as well make you a Battle Center moderator :rolleyes:

I can't wait.

Heh, I do appreciate this. I do own the first Wifi Clan and the LOC, but this, I'm afraid, was Roid Monkey's idea. I just spearheaded it and added some important features on it because I've been told I have leadership qualities. I also added extra parts such as team groups and some forums we have in mind to challenge. But I appreciate it. :D

ovi_one
08-04-2007, 08:58 PM
What if there's some undiscovered talent among Pe2K and we fail to include them? It could be the difference between win and loss.

There should be someone that decides who will represent Pe2k by battling those people who say they have "undiscovered talent."

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 09:06 PM
There should be someone that decides who will represent Pe2k by battling those people who say they have "undiscovered talent."

What you all need to realize is that we can't take EVERYONE. We'd love to, but we can't take them all. I suggest we use the tryout method that I created when I made The Elite Bandits. We have clan eladers, or powerful battlers, hold tryouts for those to participate. However, I do suggest at least some members are used from the clans to keep this organized. We know this will get way out of hand if we take anymore than 33o battlers.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 09:18 PM
What you all need to realize is that we can't take EVERYONE. We'd love to, but we can't take them all. I suggest we use the tryout method that I created when I made The Elite Bandits. We have clan eladers, or powerful battlers, hold tryouts for those to participate. However, I do suggest at least some members are used from the clans to keep this organized. We know this will get way out of hand if we take anymore than 33o battlers.
yeah actually i kie this idea

Kecleonfan666
08-04-2007, 10:24 PM

True, true. Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I have a doubt of joining the crusade. I wouldn't say I'm a bad battler, I'm actually kinda experienced, but I unfortunately need to the learn the tricks and combos of competitive battling...Still, when I finish my new team, I can promise much better results in my battles. Dragonite Master might consider using me if I some chance manage to advance to the next round in his tournament.

Do we even have an idea of how many battlers we're taking in?

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 10:29 PM
True, true. Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I have a doubt of joining the crusade. I wouldn't say I'm a bad battler, I'm actually kinda experienced, but I unfortunately need to the learn the tricks and combos of competitive battling...Still, when I finish my new team, I can promise much better results in my battles. Dragonite Master might consider using me if I some chance manage to advance to the next round in his tournament.

Do we even have an idea of how many battlers we're taking in?

I thought around 20-25. Firm amount, but not too many that it gets unorganized.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 10:30 PM
I thought around 20-25. Firm amount, but not too many that it gets unorganized.
yeah but pick people who are like always active cause some dont even go on as much as others that also deserve to go

Exon Auxus
08-04-2007, 10:33 PM
yeah but pick people who are like always active cause some dont even go on as much as others that also deserve to go

That's why I suggest we use members from clans.

Shinies
08-04-2007, 10:34 PM
hmm yea so clan leaders pick 4 or 5

Kecleonfan666
08-04-2007, 10:35 PM

Not all members of clans are active. In the Ataksuki, at least half of us have inactive people. At least the active ones are all we need. And how many from each team?

Mystogan
08-04-2007, 10:40 PM
In our talk the Pe2k Gyms reps are our reps too. So we're all fine on reps and alliances ( Still supporters )

Teo
08-05-2007, 12:11 AM
I do believe you left Smogon off that list. :? I'm just throwing their name out there.

Just remember when you're battling other forums to show good sportsmanship. DC's count as run aways and so on. Though, we all know that. Besides, you wouldn't want to give PE2K a bad name by having people from our forum disrespecting others now. Would make us come off as a bad community and such.

Just keep in mind, you're challenging them, not the other way around.

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 01:07 AM
I do believe you left Smogon off that list. :? I'm just throwing their name out there.

Just remember when you're battling other forums to show good sportsmanship. DC's count as run aways and so on. Though, we all know that. Besides, you wouldn't want to give PE2K a bad name by having people from our forum disrespecting others now. Would make us come off as a bad community and such.

Just keep in mind, you're challenging them, not the other way around.

It would appear that Smogon is having site troubles. They obviously won't be the first we take on with that in mind. However, thank you for coming on in to post that, sportsmanship is always the key to battling-nice to know there are others who know that.

Teo
08-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Its just their main site. Their forum however, is still quite up. Also, keep in mind that arrogance is considered bad sportsmanship. Just because a person managed to come away with a victory doesn't mean much if they make us look bad. Make sure to thank them for accepting your request for a challenge and so on

Yeah though, smogon is still rather up.

Mystogan
08-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Hmm is the Black Emerald League or something " active "? I dont really know what they are doing or what they " have been doing " but i always hear their clan mention so on and so fourth

MustangGT
08-05-2007, 03:34 AM
SS, great idea, lets do it!

iplop23
08-05-2007, 04:18 AM
i don't see how this is going to happen unless we have clan leaders choose from their clans. a tournament would not work and i think everyone knows that. its hard enough to hold a tournament within a clan let alone an entire forum. and just choosing people will end badly too because if people don't get chosen they will make a big fuss. im not putting this idea down, SS, i just think this is going to be a lot of work to organize and im just letting you know im here to help if you need it.

Kecleonfan666
08-05-2007, 04:47 AM
i don't see how this is going to happen unless we have clan leaders choose from their clans. a tournament would not work and i think everyone knows that. its hard enough to hold a tournament within a clan let alone an entire forum. and just choosing people will end badly too because if people don't get chosen they will make a big fuss. im not putting this idea down, SS, i just think this is going to be a lot of work to organize and im just letting you know im here to help if you need it.

And what's wrong with tournaments my good friend?

Tournaments filter out the weakest of the clans, and the strongest of the clans will be chosen to represent Pe2K in this possible project. And if somebody doesn't like the fact that they weren't chosen to reprsent Pe2K, then tough for them. It's the best for us, so the tournament idea stays. The Ataksuki, as you know, already has a tournament going on. The top <Insert number here> contenders will be part of a group that reprsents Pe2K. Simple as that.

iplop23
08-05-2007, 04:53 AM

Tournaments filter out the weakest of the clans, and the strongest of the clans will be chosen to represent Pe2K in this possible project. And if somebody doesn't like the fact that they weren't chosen to reprsent Pe2K, then tough for them. It's the best for us, so the tournament idea stays. The Ataksuki, as you know, already has a tournament going on. The top <Insert number here> contenders will be part of a group that reprsents Pe2K. Simple as that.
so you of all people should know how long that tournament been going on. and that's just with 20 or so members. now multiply the number of inactive members and active members by 4234 and the length of time its taking by 5643719 and that should give you the answer as to why a tournament would not work. and maybe just picking people would work, i don't know, but it may also not end very pretty.

Kecleonfan666
08-05-2007, 05:00 AM
so you of all people should know how long that tournament been going on. and that's just with 20 or so members. now multiply the number of inactive members and active members by 4234 and the length of time its taking by 5643719 and that should give you the answer as to why a tournament would not work. and maybe just picking people would work, i don't know, but it may also not end very pretty.

I'm horrible at math. Yes, a tournament would take some time, but it is the best way to decided the best of the best out of each Wi-Fi clan. After all, this project could take some time to get organized.

1. We need to know if this is even happening!
2. We would need to set up everything over here
3. We would have to contact all of those other forums
4. We would have to wait for all of those other forums to get set up

Trust me. That will take a LONG time...

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 05:07 AM

Nonsense. Tournaments are not the way. You see, if you battle someone in a tournament and lose, that does not mean that you're bad, simply that that person is better, or they got some luck. I do believe we should stick with picking people from clans, and the clan leaders hold tryouts for people that aren't in clans(because there are just as many powerful trainers in clans as there are outside of them).

I know, Iplop. I'm well aware that this will be an incredible workload. However, I've been told that I exemplify great leadership, and I can get things done. I've run The Elite Bandits and the LOC together. If I can do that, this is nothing, so I'm well prepared, and well aware. I also trust in the battlers of Pe2k to stand and fight along me and provide me with their support. I appreciate the concern, though.

iplop23
08-05-2007, 05:09 AM
I'm horrible at math. Yes, a tournament would take some time, but it is the best way to decided the best of the best out of each Wi-Fi clan. After all, this project could take some time to get organized.

1. We need to know if this is even happening!
2. We would need to set up everything over here
3. We would have to contact all of those other forums
4. We would have to wait for all of those other forums to get set up

Trust me. That will take a LONG time...

and that's why im for the idea of clan leaders choosing a couple of reps from their individual clans. it will significantly lessen the amount of time it will take to actually get this into gear.

Kecleonfan666
08-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Nonsense. Tournaments are not the way. You see, if you battle someone in a tournament and lose, that does not mean that you're bad, simply that that person is better, or they got some luck. I do believe we should stick with picking people from clans, and the clan leaders hold tryouts for people that aren't in clans(because there are just as many powerful trainers in clans as there are outside of them).

I know, Iplop. I'm well aware that this will be an incredible workload. However, I've been told that I exemplify great leadership, and I can get things done. I've run The Elite Bandits and the LOC together. If I can do that, this is nothing, so I'm well prepared, and well aware. I also trust in the battlers of Pe2k to stand and fight along me and provide me with their support. I appreciate the concern, though.

Well, I apparently can't argue with that...

roid_monkey
08-05-2007, 05:48 AM
If all these non clan guys are so concerned about not being able to join and that their "talent" will go to waste, why don't they just tryout for a clan? I'm just saying a huge tourney would not work. Also SS have you contacted the other forums at all? I remembered that serebii doesn't have a battling section, they just have a little chat thingy.

kill_shot
08-05-2007, 05:58 AM
What about the elementalists?
They are active and regular.

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 07:21 AM
What about the elementalists?
They are active and regular.

Well we can't have too many.

Shinies
08-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Well we can't have too many.
yeah so like the big clans pick

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Lol, doesn't look like we'll be battling Smogon Forums. I tried to post a war proposal there and they slapped an infraction on me.

stamps
08-05-2007, 09:30 AM
and im sorry for infracting you, man, i was just doin' my job

man
08-05-2007, 09:33 AM
thank you for the apology stamps, i greatly appreciate it :happy:

man
08-05-2007, 09:33 AM
H

Todd6
08-05-2007, 09:42 AM
H

Don't SPAM and don't double post, thanks

Stinky
08-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Now SS, if you got an infraction over at Smogon, I wouldn't suggest goign to Serebii. They have lots of bad-tempered mods that would just slap infractions on you, then close your topic. (Believe me, it's why i came to PE2k- That and the lags)

I would suggest Marriland, Pokebeach, TCOD, or Pokemon Crater to start out. But that's just me. ^.^;;

roid_monkey
08-05-2007, 08:01 PM
ya from my experience serebii takes like 10 minutes to load

Mystogan
08-05-2007, 08:18 PM
As im looking at the Clans and so. I think all the clans on that first post is the only active/good clans here.

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 10:12 PM
and im sorry for infracting you, man, i was just doin' my job

thank you for the apology stamps, i greatly appreciate it :happy:

H
What's this nonsense? This isn't the place to post that, go do it elsewhere.
Now SS, if you got an infraction over at Smogon, I wouldn't suggest goign to Serebii. They have lots of bad-tempered mods that would just slap infractions on you, then close your topic. (Believe me, it's why i came to PE2k- That and the lags)

I would suggest Marriland, Pokebeach, TCOD, or Pokemon Crater to start out. But that's just me. ^.^;;

Tell me about it. I'll try Pokebeach, see what they say.

Noobnerd
08-05-2007, 11:37 PM
What's this nonsense? This isn't the place to post that, go do it elsewhere.

Tell me about it. I'll try Pokebeach, see what they say.
Silver Skarmory, I'm Noobnerd http://pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=2389, one of the moderators on Pokebeach. I heard from a fellow moderator, Kevin Garrett, that you are challeging some sort of site .vs. sie Wi-Fi thingy where... You proposed on other sites and got flamed for it right?

Well, the idea is feasible, but please do not proceed with anything yet as we still need to contact our administrator and finds out if he allows this. However, he's into the TCG than gaming, so we may need some time to explain it to him.

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Silver Skarmory, I'm Noobnerd http://pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=2389, one of the moderators on Pokebeach. I heard from a fellow moderator, Kevin Garrett, that you are challeging some sort of site .vs. sie Wi-Fi thingy where... You proposed on other sites and got flamed for it right?

Well, the idea is feasible, but please do not proceed with anything yet as we still need to contact our administrator and finds out if he allows this. However, he's into the TCG than gaming, so we may need some time to explain it to him.

Hey noob, I appreciate you coming to notify me of this. If and when your administrator comes to an answer please either send me a pm or post here. If it comes down to it, you can give him links of the Battling Center and Project Alpha to show a bit more proof of this. Thanks again.

Kevin Garrett
08-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey noob, I appreciate you coming to notify me of this. If and when your administrator comes to an answer please either send me a pm or post here. If it comes down to it, you can give him links of the Battling Center and Project Alpha to show a bit more proof of this. Thanks again.

I contacted our administrator. I will inform you of his decission. Additionally, we'll have to create a set of rules that we both agree on, if in fact this will happen.

Exon Auxus
08-06-2007, 12:41 AM
I contacted our administrator. I will inform you of his decission. Additionally, we'll have to create a set of rules that we both agree on, if in fact this will happen.

Thanks Kevin, I'll remain active on Pokebeach, so when you do reach an answer, either PM me there, here, or post in this thread. Thanks again.

Kecleonfan666
08-06-2007, 01:00 AM
What about PokeCommunity?

Are they on our "contact list"?

Kevin Garrett
08-06-2007, 01:01 AM
PokéBeach will participate in this, under certain conditions. We will have to come up with rules that we both see fit. We can work this out either on PokéBeach or here. Our administrator told me to tell you if he hears about anyone cheating or having hacked Pokemon on either sides, they will be removed.

Exon Auxus
08-06-2007, 01:05 AM
PokéBeach will participate in this, under certain conditions. We will have to come up with rules that we both see fit. We can work this out either on PokéBeach or here. Our administrator told me to tell you if he hears about anyone cheating or having hacked Pokemon on either sides, they will be removed.

Sounds like a plan. Then Pe2k will participate in this. PM me and we can begin setting up the rules. How many trainers will be on each side?

Mystogan
08-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Sounds like a plan. Then Pe2k will participate in this. PM me and we can begin setting up the rules. How many trainers will be on each side?

Hmm intresting lol we are going to do it. Can i particapate??

Kevin Garrett
08-06-2007, 01:08 AM

I'd say around 10+ trainers. As for everything else, it will have to be worked out. I have duties on PokéBeach, so I can't spend much time on here. PM me there to work out a set of rules.

Exon Auxus
08-06-2007, 01:13 AM
I'd say around 10+ trainers. As for everything else, it will have to be worked out. I have duties on PokéBeach, so I can't spend much time on here. PM me there to work out a set of rules.

Yep, I understand you're a moderator there. Let's go with about 15 trainers, that should work out. I'll pm you shortly on Pokebeach so that we can get some rules set up.

Mystogan
08-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Yep, I understand you're a moderator there. Let's go with about 15 trainers, that should work out. I'll pm you shortly on Pokebeach so that we can get some rules set up.

Hmm i can i be one of those 15 trainers SS?

haoyang
08-06-2007, 02:26 AM
by the way, what's the deadline? every plan needs one. I hope i can finish my team in time cuz it's gonna make marriland look bad when it's done.

Exon Auxus
08-06-2007, 02:29 AM
by the way, what's the deadline? every plan needs one. I hope i can finish my team in time cuz it's gonna make marriland look bad when it's done.

Not sure, but you need to hurry and tryout or something, we're getting ready to make the matchups for Pe2k vs Pokebeach.

Shinies
08-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Not sure, but you need to hurry and tryout or something, we're getting ready to make the matchups for Pe2k vs Pokebeach.
so they accepted??

ziege
08-06-2007, 04:05 AM
so they accepted??

yeah go look in their forums

haoyang
08-06-2007, 05:05 AM

I'm almost done.. only 2 more pokes to go. and one of them is already leveling up... last one takes some breeding but will be well worth it.

Also, Can we have different people go for different forums? (like the person who does the worst in the pokebeach invasion gets cut so that someoneelse take their place?)

I can do tryouts anytime... I just won't have a skarmory/blissey counter until I'm completely done with traiing. My team so far has given me 72 wins... just tell me how to tryout.

Exon Auxus
08-06-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm almost done.. only 2 more pokes to go. and one of them is already leveling up... last one takes some breeding but will be well worth it.

Also, Can we have different people go for different forums? (like the person who does the worst in the pokebeach invasion gets cut so that someoneelse take their place?)

I can do tryouts anytime... I just won't have a skarmory/blissey counter until I'm completely done with traiing. My team so far has given me 72 wins... just tell me how to tryout.

You need to be prepared for all counters, even Skarmory/Blissey.

Todd6
08-06-2007, 06:15 AM
Hey SS can I be in the forum war and if so do I need to try out.

Noobnerd
08-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Hey SS can I be in the forum war and if so do I need to try out.
Back. I see that Silver Skarmory has arranged everything with Kevin Garrett. Continue to do that.

For some reason I think PE2K will win easily because most of the Wi-Fi players on Pokebeach are noobs. We have few veterans.

ziege
08-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Back. I see that Silver Skarmory has arranged everything with Kevin Garrett. Continue to do that.

For some reason I think PE2K will win easily because most of the Wi-Fi players on Pokebeach are noobs. We have few veterans.

would you say you are one of the veterans?

Kevin Garrett
08-06-2007, 05:51 PM

Have you no faith in us, Noobnerd? We don't have many competitive battlers, but the ones we do have are pretty good. This will be interesting to say the least.

dud3
08-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Yes it will be interesting and thats a cool avatar.

Exon Auxus
08-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Have you no faith in us, Noobnerd? We don't have many competitive battlers, but the ones we do have are pretty good. This will be interesting to say the least.
C'mon Pe2k's battlers are good but not amazing...

Jose
08-06-2007, 08:24 PM
i want to be one

Exon Auxus
08-07-2007, 04:22 AM
i want to be one

You want to be one what?

stamps
08-07-2007, 06:55 AM
i want to be one too, man.

and i don't know what nonsense you are talking about because i just apologized for infracting him is that a big deal i don't get why it would be are you hearing me?

Exon Auxus
08-08-2007, 03:22 AM
i want to be one too, man.

and i don't know what nonsense you are talking about because i just apologized for infracting him is that a big deal i don't get why it would be are you hearing me?

You want to be one what?

llR2ll
08-08-2007, 07:14 AM
hey ss where did you get that double posting animation in your sig, can i ahve the url lol.

Exon Auxus
08-11-2007, 06:57 AM
Project Alpha is now CLOSED. If you wish to learn more about the war between Pe2k and Pokebeach, check the sticky thread.