PDA

View Full Version : Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Jet
08-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Images from Here (http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/07/07/sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-01/)

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20Sensei/Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20Sensei%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2003.jpg

Yeah... that's the first (somewhat) thing you'll see when you watch this series...

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20Sensei/Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20Sensei%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2014.jpg

Taken from Animenewsnetwork.com

Itoshiki Nozomu is the world's most negative person. To his way of thinking, there is no hope or meaning in this existence. Even the three kanji of his name become the two-kanji word zetsubou, "despair", when compressed. What an ironic twist of fate, then, that he becomes teacher to a class containing his precise opposite, the invincibly positive-minded Fuura Kafuka.

Type: Comedy/slice of life/drama

This is one of those series where you would seriously say "WTF". Also, this is the first series I paid attention to what were scribbled among the blackboards/surfaces through the episode rather than the actual dialogue itself. But strangely, I love it. It's so wierd, yet so true in some ways. Also the humor varies... dark, light, name it. I can't explain it really, but I tell you its damn good; watch it (torrents, yeah...). The only phrase I can really describe the show is seriously "WTF".

By the way:
1) I still don't get about that strokes/name thing with Itoshiki.
2) I have no idea what's with those pictures of a freaky real japanese bald guy with glasses when it comes to some scenes.
3) I have no idea what those random posts on the surfaces are really for.
4) I have no idea why the ending is all bloody and crap; and dunno if it has actually anything to do with the show.

What do I mean by number 3?

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20Sensei/Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20Sensei%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2021.jpg

WTF indeed XD

Kenny_C.002
08-08-2007, 03:33 AM
The bald guy is laughing at you as the uncensored version will only be in the DVD release, and all you pervs will have to BUY BUY BUY in order to see it, and then get disappointed as his face STILL SHOWS UP on the DVD's. Cruel and evil indeed. XD

Jet
08-11-2007, 09:40 AM
lawl.. if it were true XD

eps 1-3 have a plain black intro, while the 4th already has a new... "indecent" intro... yeah... although its all clean and good... somewhat... the intro is just... "zomgwtfbound?!?"

Kenny_C.002
08-11-2007, 02:17 PM
lawl.. if it were true XD

eps 1-3 have a plain black intro, while the 4th already has a new... "indecent" intro... yeah... although its all clean and good... somewhat... the intro is just... "zomgwtfbound?!?"
lol more tantilizing stuff those who expect to have ero-anime or something. Beats me, I'm n the bald guy. XD

Tamer Marco
08-11-2007, 02:21 PM
lol, the title just screams: Obscure anime! Unnessecary subtitle! :P

Any way I can watch a dub for free?

Kenny_C.002
08-11-2007, 02:28 PM
lol, the title just screams: Obscure anime! Unnessecary subtitle! :P

Any way I can watch a dub for free?
It's not like it's going to be licensed anytime soon, I think. Hit animesuki as always, Marco.

Jet
08-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I have a gut feeling it won't be licensed, because it refers too much to several Japanese customs... not to mention the names of the characters; since they're named that way for a reason if you watched the very ending of each episode. Not only that, but for the ero-ness of it all as well =P

I could be wrong... like removing the naked parts... changing the names and removing the ending... completely changing the opening... yeah... something 4kids would do XD

Tamer Marco
08-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Well, i'll just wait for it to be liscensed for me to watch it then. :P

Kenny_C.002
08-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Why is it that people would rather wait for it to be licensed rather than just downloading it? Ah, a mystery I'll never figure out, like Higurashi. >.>

Jet
08-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Well, i'll just wait for it to be liscensed for me to watch it then. :P

Are you insane man? you prefer dubs over subs? blasphemy!

besides, if it IS licensed, you'l probably miss out the juicy parts/the show won't have that "true essence"... take YGO for example... the art of the monsters, the cards... and omfg the dubs are horrible... another example is pokemon really... watch the japanese episodes... you'll see the damn difference =P

take it from us, subs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dub
plus the japanese voice actors have more feeling than the english actors... even the seiyuus from FMA are way better than the voice-overs

Tamer Marco
08-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I know that basically everything is better on the sub, but sometimes I get tired of hearing the Japanese voices.

Jet
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
lawl... ayt then

*sees episode 5*

LOL at UNlucky Channel XD