PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Pokémon! [WARNING!: *Spoilers*]

Sixto
01-29-2005, 04:25 AM
Now that Ash has 6 Pokémon and won all 8 Badges its obvious he's going to the League. But IMO, Ash's Pokémon kind of suck.

I was expecting Ash to catch better Pokémon than he has. I mean, in the past 2 leagues, he has caugh all 3 starters, and even though May and Brock have the other two, he still should've caught better Pokémon that fit his appereance.

Here is what I think a good team for him is:

1. Pikachu
2. Treecko » Grovyle
3. Spheal » Sealeo
4. Bagon » Shelgon » Salamence
5. Castform [or another Normal type Pokémon]
6. Shuppet?

*SPOILERS*

Current Team:

1. Pikachu
2. Taillow » Swellow
3. Treecko » Grovyle
4. Corphish
5. Torkoal
6. Snorunt

This is just my opinion. What is your opinion regarding this matter?

LuigiWithCheese
01-29-2005, 01:54 PM
:wall: You know that Ash can't have a Pokemon like Salamence; it's just supposed to happen like that. He's supposed to have mostly UU Pokemon so he won't become invincible. lol

Kayden Javlaíakín
01-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Are you absolutly sure the season's over? In my area it isn't. And you've gotta' give him credit. The boy works hard.

Thanatos
01-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Ash has always had pathetic pokemon, and he will remain this way. It's not for the pokemon idea itself, it's the idea of using your favourites to win. It shows the people that having animals as your friends is better then winning battles.

Ash should not be a trainer.

Missingno mystery
01-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Personally, I think Ash should have another big dragon looking Pokemon like Salamence, more as a filler for Charizard (I like'd Charizard!). I do think the odd Pokemon are good for Ash, but Snorunt'd be better if he would evolve. Torkoals a cool Pokemon to me, jest the way it looks. I think Ash isn't really fit for pure psychic type Pokemon though, but I could see him with a Grumpig :razz: ! I think all good teams really need a diverse type Pokemon, like Lanturn electric/water, Relicanth rock/water, Breloom grass/fighting, Shedinja bug/ghost, Camerupt fire/ground, Magcargo fire/rock, Flygon ground/dragon, Lunatone/Solrock rock/psychic, Whiscash water/ground, etc. maybe Ash could get one of those or one like them.

Sixto
01-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Well LWC, I didn't see Ash with a Pokémon like Charizard, Snorlax, or Lapras, but he had in some point in time.

Salamence would be awesome! :happy:

Kayden Javlaíakín
01-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Well,it would be cool for him to catch another dragon Pok'emon in place of Charizard. But your'e still going too harsh on him.

Shellshock
01-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Ash has always had pathetic pokemon, and he will remain this way. It's not for the pokemon idea itself, it's the idea of using your favourites to win. It shows the people that having animals as your friends is better then winning battles.

Ash should not be a trainer.

Coludn've said it better myself. He's too much of a softie to be any good. If he wants to treat PKMN like pets, he should release them and get a hamster or something. :ermm:

boltAge
01-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Ash fighting with 4 basic Pokemon and 2 crappy evolved mons =.= Looks like he hasn't improved much, in fact, he deimproved. His Pokemon League team wasn't this crappy. Hopefully his crappy mons evolve in the first few battles of the league or something.

Dark Absol
01-30-2005, 10:57 PM
I think his team should be:

Pikachu
Taillow>>Swellow
Trapinch>>Vibrava>>(maybe) Flygon
Treecko>>Grovyle
I dunno, maybe like a Numel?

Marill
01-30-2005, 11:27 PM
I wish that his team was:

Pikachu
Trapinch >> Vibrava >> Flygon
Numel
Corphish
Treecko >> Grovyle
Taillow >> Swellow

Gengars1337
02-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Well, the only we can hope for now is evolution.

Pikachu
Taillow >>> Swellow
Treecko >>> Grovyle >>> Sceptile
Corphish >>> Crawdaunt
Torkoal
Snorunt >>> Glalie

Also, Iwouldn't count on him going to the league yet. He hasn't been to Pacifidlog Town yet.

Thanatos
02-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I wish he would evolve the damn rat. Stupid Pikachu...

Neptune's Disciple
02-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Amen to that, Pikachu is the most annoying little thing I've ever seen. And as for the team, I think Corphish will evolve in the league like krabby did, his Grovyle will evolve for some warped reason at pacifidlog, and Snorunt may evole, but I doubt it.

Sixto
02-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Amen to that, Pikachu is the most annoying little thing I've ever seen. And as for the team, I think Corphish will evolve in the league like krabby did, his Grovyle will evolve for some warped reason at pacifidlog, and Snorunt may evole, but I doubt it.
I actually like Pikachu. I think if they would take Pikachu off, they would lose most of their viewers because remember, little kids don't think like us. They think he's cute and some only watch it because of him.

Gengars1337
02-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Nope, not Pikachu. It's fine as it is, it's not a good idea. As for the other Pokemon, Ash should hurry up and evolve them. Corphish should evolve now, dammit! As for Snorunt, it should be at or after the PL, since in the video game it is lvl 40 to evolve, and he just caught it.

LaprasRider
02-04-2005, 10:14 PM
They never go by game logic in the Anime. You never know what'll happen and that's what makes it interesting to me!

Neptune's Disciple
02-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeh, you're right, he'll never evolve Pikachu, it would be good if he did, but he won't, like that ep that he nearly gave him away, then got him back at the end of the episode. In aus, we don't actually get the show anymore, so I just read the ep bios at serebii.net. I think Grovyle will evolve before the league though

LuigiWithCheese
02-06-2005, 12:20 PM
They never go by game logic in the Anime. You never know what'll happen and that's what makes it interesting to me!

:eek: (Cleans out her ears) Did I just hear you say "You never know what'll happen"?!?!?! That's like saying you'll never know the next time you blink! Every episode is Ash gets lost (or comes to a town with some stupid problem), a certain Pokemon is featured, TR wants it, TR attacks, Ash kills TR, problem is solved, EPISODE ENDS! :tongue:

Missingno mystery
02-06-2005, 04:35 PM
:eek: (Cleans out her ears) Did I just hear you say "You never know what'll happen"?!?!?! That's like saying you'll never know the next time you blink! Every episode is Ash gets lost (or comes to a town with some stupid problem), a certain Pokemon is featured, TR wants it, TR attacks, Ash kills TR, problem is solved, EPISODE ENDS! :tongue:
Thats one of the resins that turns me away from the series. I only buy videos with eps that feature my favorite Pokemon (now days any way). Thats the only thing that gets me to watch the series. I wont to see the ep with Absol in English!

LuigiWithCheese
02-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Gah, I don't know what keeps me loving the episodes, I just do! :wink:

Marill
02-08-2005, 09:53 PM
I try my hardest to watch every episode that there is, however my schedule often conflicts with when PKMN is on. I wish CN would start to air them again. That'd make me extremely happy.

Ironshell Blastoise
02-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Ash is gay. Butterfree was his best monster. Ever.

Screw Pikachu. Whats up Stun Spore?

And besides that, I've only seen Squirtle use Hydro Pump once. And that was against a Starmie. Squirtle would've been PIMP as a Blastoise.

Ash will always be a *******.

Sixto
02-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Ash is gay. Butterfree was his best monster. Ever.

Screw Pikachu. Whats up Stun Spore?

And besides that, I've only seen Squirtle use Hydro Pump once. And that was against a Starmie. Squirtle would've been PIMP as a Blastoise.

Ash will always be a *******.
Please watch your language.

There was 3 times that I remember Squirtle using Hydro Pump:
1. When he first used it against Starmie in the Orange Islands.
2. Against Onix in the Orange League Cup Competition.
3. In the Johto Silver Conference, I beleive.

LuigiWithCheese
02-09-2005, 08:22 PM
So Ash ain't the smartest guy ever... that's what makes him the master... ah, who am I kidding? He's dumber than a doorknob. :oops:

Hoenn Mirror Girl
02-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Even Misty's Psyduck is smarter than him something-asu na no da. :tongue:

Dark_Umbreon
02-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Well you gotta say.... he's unique. There's bound to be loads of surprises in the league

FinalThunder
02-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Snorunt is that pokemon that eve to gallie(ice type pokemon right)

Thanatos
02-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Eve? Don't you mean Evolve? Or Evo? Of course Glalie is the evolved form, play your RS game some time. If you don't have the game, check an online pokedex.

Personally, I think Growvyle should evolve. That would be awesome

Sixto
02-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Eve? Don't you mean Evolve? Or Evo? Of course Glalie is the evolved form, play your RS game some time. If you don't have the game, check an online pokedex.

Since you're correcting people, might as well me correct you. You meant Grovyle right?

LOL, I guess that was a typo. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif No disrespect intended.

LuigiWithCheese
02-11-2005, 07:51 PM

Lol at Mario. Anyway, Grovyle just might evolve. Even if he's an idiot, Ash always has a fully evolved Pokemon on his team at sometime in the series. (Or one that doesn't evlove, like Lapras)

Sixto
02-12-2005, 03:44 AM
I think I'm mostly looking forward to the Hoenn League Competition because since in the Johto League Ash got help from his Kanto Pokémon, he will hopefully do that again AND get help from his Johto Pokémon. I really want to see Ash's Charizard again! :happy:

Matthew
02-12-2005, 09:39 AM
I think I'm mostly looking forward to the Hoenn League Competition because since in the Johto League Ash got help from his Kanto Pokémon, he will hopefully do that again AND get help from his Johto Pokémon. I really want to see Ash's Charizard again! :happy:

That would actually be so cool.... lol. I miss his old Pokemon XD

LuigiWithCheese
02-12-2005, 01:10 PM
:sad: Butterfree's never coming back...

I herad that in the Japanese version, it died.

Matthew
02-12-2005, 06:44 PM
:sad: Butterfree's never coming back...

I herad that in the Japanese version, it died.

lol.... I heard that too... wasn't it the B-Free flew across the ocean to breed, and they died after or something like that...

Sixto
02-13-2005, 06:19 AM
lol.... I heard that too... wasn't it the B-Free flew across the ocean to breed, and they died after or something like that...
Yeah, I think I saw an intro like that where Ash is crying. Really sad that Butterfree dies. :cry:

Lance
03-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I think I saw an intro like that where Ash is crying. Really sad that Butterfree dies. :cry:

That can't be!!! *sobs*

whatever happened to his heracross??

HoennTrainer
03-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Hes propbably overweighted for sucking zap out of Bulbasaur.

As for Ash he is stupid.....HES SET FREE HIS BEST POKEMON....LIKE PIDGEOT AND CHARIZARD (Butterfree is really weak so nobody cares¬¬)
But Damn Imagine the time he would save flying on pidgeot's back!!!And May could go with him too(screw Brock and Max)

Speaking of the girls....how cant he have realized by now that Kazumi loved him???
GAHHH HE IS SO STUPID!!
And another thing dont tell me he is to young to know anything about love here are some time divisions

Indigo Plateau: 6 months
Orange islands: 5 months or so
Jhoto league: 6 more months
So it gives us the conclusion that he might be 11 and a half :eh:
Most 11 year old children already know about this kinda stuff, im getting the sense he might be gay :eh:

Oblivion
03-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Hes propbably overweighted for sucking zap out of Bulbasaur.

As for Ash he is stupid.....HES SET FREE HIS BEST POKEMON....LIKE PIDGEOT AND CHARIZARD (Butterfree is really weak so nobody cares¬¬)
But Damn Imagine the time he would save flying on pidgeot's back!!!And May could go with him too(screw Brock and Max)

Speaking of the girls....how cant he have realized by now that Kazumi loved him???
GAHHH HE IS SO STUPID!!
And another thing dont tell me he is to young to know anything about love here are some time divisions

Indigo Plateau: 6 months
Orange islands: 5 months or so
Jhoto league: 6 more months
So it gives us the conclusion that he might be 11 and a half :eh:
Most 11 year old children already know about this kinda stuff, im getting the sense he might be gay :eh:

Interesting analogy... So maybe Ash and Brock? Maybe? No...

Is Kazumi Misty's *** name?

King Zark
03-29-2005, 12:25 PM
Maybe he is stupid?

If he was here in america he be in 5th or 6th grade and a lot of kids don't get invovle in that kind of stuff until 8th grade when it really starts.

Pierre25
03-29-2005, 04:53 PM
What movie are you talking about?

Matthew
03-30-2005, 05:49 AM
What movie are you talking about?

They aren't talking about a movie.... prime example of how ignorrant an 11 year old can be :susp: Ash anybody? lol.... sorry to rag on you dude, but you need to think carefully and not post rubbish and read the thread before you actually post... this has nothing to do with the movies.... It has to do with Ash's pokemon throughout the show....

Maybe you should add the mon that each person has had in the past and such... that would be cool :silly:

Missingno mystery
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Maybe you should add the mon that each person has had in the past and such... that would be cool :silly:
So like do ppl not know theres already a sticky'd topic for this?:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4828 It doesn't have past pokes but I or someone else how gets on every day could add them.

Matthew
03-30-2005, 08:24 PM
So like do ppl not know theres already a sticky'd topic for this?:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4828 It doesn't have past pokes but I or someone else how gets on every day could add them.

Heh... I saw this thread from the main forum veiw.... I didn't know there was teh sticked one.... I thought this was that one... lol.

Synod
03-31-2005, 03:41 AM
I hate Ash, he's stupid :).

Well it started when he wouldnt evolve Pikachu. Raichu would smash on Pikachu so badly. Who cares if Pikachu is the star pokemon. Raichu would look a lot better on the cover of everything pokemon. Then, Ash let that guy 'train' Primeape for a while. I doubt he's ever going to go back for Primeape. Then Charizard. What next? He watches Sceptile evolve and lets it go because it has to protect a bunch of Treecko? And besides, he always uses the pokedex for pokemon, but never a pokeball. That Steelix fighting the Torqoal was a good pokemon that he let get away. STUPID.

Pierre25
04-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Ash's pokemon are so boring.