PDA

View Full Version : [D]Forgiven.

WorkThoseStripes
08-04-2007, 10:54 PM
FORGIVEN.

A mountain that lies deep beneath the sea surface, in the dark waters of the Earth. Seemingly normal on the outside, yet its inside tells a different story. There is a secret entrance on the sea bed that leads inside the mountain and only those who truly wish with all their hearts to enter this way can find the entrance. The inside of the mountain is held together by magic. There is no water inside the mountain, but pure, breathable air. There are many challenges that the explorer will face before they can safely reach the top and claim what lies there. The object that lies there is a sphere and it cannot be moved from its spot. Just one touch of the sphere will grant the explorer one, unlimited wish. That is the first part of the legend.

Christopher James is just one of the many who wished to touch the sphere. Yet he, like so many before him, was unable to find the secret entrance as his heart did not truly wish to find it. He instead tried to cheat his way inside, attempting to break open the mountain from the top. Christopher had never heard the second part of the legend…

If one is to cheat their way to the sphere then the mountain will unleash it’s fury against the world, causing chaos and destruction. The world will no longer be a safe place to live. Of course, there are forces acting against this chaos, this is where you as a role player come in. There are five children that are given the gifts of the storm, the water, the fire, the mind and the earth and they are meant to use these gifts to save the world.

Their gifts are not enough.

-

The five children gain their powers the minute destroction occurs and shortly after recieve a letter from Christopher James.
NOTE: Letters will come after a few posts. You need to use the first few posts for yuor introduction and discovering your powers (if you have them).
There will also be extra non-gifted characters.

Here is what the letter reads-

"This is a letter of great urgence! Please come quickly to Sunny Cove beach, it is important! These things that have been happening, changes you have been going through, I can help! Make haste, meet me at 12:00pm on the 3rd of August.
Christopher James.

GUIDELINES FOR POSTS:

I'd say the first one is introducing your character and then at the end the weather suddenly goes crazy.
Next ones can be all about how you discover your power.
I will let you know when you recieve the lettter and from there you can do what you like as long as you don't take too long arriving at Sunny Cove.

Discuss anything you need to here!

WorkThoseStripes
08-05-2007, 01:48 PM
RP is starting tonight, be ready. (:

Psychic Oats
08-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey Stripes, do people without powers recieve letters, too? Or should I just have my charri be travelling through Sunyshore, and see them?

WorkThoseStripes
08-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Just have your character either see them at the beach, see one of their charries on the way to the beach, yeah lol.

espeonlover
08-08-2007, 12:09 PM
hmm, im not sure what my chari should do.

WorkThoseStripes
08-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Just introduce her character in one post and comment on how the weather is terrible.

Second post you get your powers.

Read others posts to see how they did it.

Or you can just do one post with all of the above in.(: