PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help....

Flammenwerfer
08-05-2007, 04:18 AM
My little cousin wants to play this online YGO game but needs a passcode to get in. You have to register a email account to do so. So if anyone can let me send the validation form to their account and tell me the passcode in a PM please do so. My email's not working at the moment.

Exon Auxus
08-05-2007, 05:31 AM
My little cousin wants to play this online YGO game but needs a passcode to get in. You have to register a email account to do so. So if anyone can let me send the validation form to their account and tell me the passcode in a PM please do so. My email's not working at the moment.

You know, if someone were to do this, they'd be foolish. You can access so much information about someone through their email it's hilarious. It sounds like a feeble pedophile attempt.

Jack of Clovers
08-05-2007, 05:58 AM
It's would be easier if you yourself created another e-mail account.

~Jack~

Flammenwerfer
08-05-2007, 09:46 PM
You know, if someone were to do this, they'd be foolish. You can access so much information about someone through their email it's hilarious. It sounds like a feeble pedophile attempt.

Yeah, I'm a 13 year old pedophile! Geez. Anbd besides, my whole email thing isnt working! If I try to go on the site, it won't load!

TheEvilDookie
08-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I'm a 13 year old pedophile! Geez. Anbd besides, my whole email thing isnt working! If I try to go on the site, it won't load!
then make an email accoutn on another site. its perfectly normal to do that

Flammenwerfer
08-05-2007, 09:53 PM
then make an email accoutn on another site. its perfectly normal to do that

I've tried, and NO email sites work!