PDA

View Full Version : [Team RP III CN] - The Unleashed Enigma Cliffs Notes

Neo Emolga
08-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Cliffs Notes to the Unleashed Enigma RP

If you were thinking of dropping out of the RP because of how active it’s been or if you’ve fallen behind, DON’T! That’s what these are here for, so you can easily get back into the RP without missing a beat, and so you don’t have to a million posts that might only be background filler. These summary notes will contain all the most important elements of what has happened in the RP already. Plus, the more you’re active, the more you and your actions will be featured here!

Also, if you feel I’ve missed something important or something is incorrect, let me know. Also, note that background filler such as character intros, casual character conversations, and other background material won’t be covered here. Only the major important events will.

Prologue – The New Front

Read The Prologue (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1441486&postcount=1)

Chapter 1: The Black Counterattack (Post #1 - Post #26)

Sophie, leader of the Nightstriders, barely escapes capture from the main Zaradar force, and decapitates one of their guards in her escape. (Lilycove City, Hoenn)
Loki Galeon of the Coyotes mercenaries receives a call from a Kanto prime minister, proposing an offer to be made in Goldenrod City, Johto. (Kanto-Johto border)
Zak Thompson of Nightstriders escapes to evacuate several transformed humans via helicopter, only to be shot down moments later. (International waters)
Mike Anone makes plans to meet with the Kanto president to make a deal between the Kanto nation and Team Trainer, where Kanto would offer Trainer money in exchange for resources, medical supplies, and weapons. (Celadon City, Kanto)
rust of Team Aqua strikes a bargain with several of the Maridia governments, offering him money to engage the Zaradar defenses in Hoenn and Sinnoh. rust accepts the offer, and plans for the counterattack are made underway. (AMS Deathwing, Team Aqua HQ)
Team Trainer makes plans to form an alliance with Nightstriders, and their forces are given access to Kanto’s Navy and Air Force. (Goldenrod City, Kanto)
Sent Reglay of Team Rocket performs surveillance over Zaradar forces on the Hoenn mainland, documenting their activities in the Petalburg Forest overlooking the town before destroying one of their homes on sight. (Petalburg Forest, Hoenn)
Cedric of Coyotes hears about the Stone of Xavier ring, and immediately begins his mission to find and obtain it first consulting Loki before heading out. (Kanto-Johto border)

Chapter 2: The Forward Advancement (Post #27 - Post #71)

Silver Etherlight makes plans to head to the Ruins of Alph, bent on trying to uncover the Necklace of Shapeshifting. (Saffron City, Kanto)
Loki gives Cedric clearance to go find the Stone of Xavier before heading out to Goldenrod City to obtain the contract. (Kanto-Johto border)
Sent Reglay sends anonymous intel to the government regarding the Zaradar forces in Petalburg City. (Petalburg Forest)
Mike Anone closes the deal with President Goodson, and then makes plans to create an alliance between Team Trainer and Nightstriders (Celadon City, Kanto)
Zak Thompson awakens to find himself on the Pallet border, with only one survivor. However, he manages to find his way back to the NSRK HQ (Saffron City, Kanto)
Silver arrives at the Ruins of Alph, beginning his mission to find the Necklace of Transformation. (Ruins of Alph, Johto)
Diego Flamefeather of The Hitokiri begins his first mission, out to take out rich, corrupt, and powerful leaders to stop them from wasting even more lives. The first target ends up being Kal’Tyra, a major leader on the Zaradar side. (Sunyshore City, Sinnoh)

Neo Emolga
08-05-2007, 06:12 AM
[Extra space needed when this gets bigger!]

Neo Emolga
[And yeah, some more]

Neo Emolga
[Little extra here too]

Kenny_C.002
08-06-2007, 04:31 AM
Ok Neo, excellent work abound, I see. :3

Though one question: does the team on either side have any real indication of the actions of the main forces they may have?

Neo Emolga
08-06-2007, 04:34 AM
Ok Neo, excellent work abound, I see. :3

Though one question: does the team on either side have any real indication of the actions of the main forces they may have?

Ah thanks, I'm glad at least someone appreciates it.

Yes, they likely would. Teams on the Zaradar side would know what Zardar's mainstream forces are up to, and teams on the Maridia side would be aware of how the main Maridia force is handling the war.

Knightblazer
08-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Heya, Chief. Excellent work on summarizing all our oddball posts, as usual. =P

Well, I'm just wondering, but do the humans know that the Zandarians/Zandars/whatever you call em are known as those. Or do we still call them as 'magic-wielding freakazoids'? xP

Also, erm... any indication of how often will you update this? =P

Knightblazer

Neo Emolga
08-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Heya, Chief. Excellent work on summarizing all our oddball posts, as usual. =P

Well, I'm just wondering, but do the humans know that the Zandarians/Zandars/whatever you call em are known as those. Or do we still call them as 'magic-wielding freakazoids'? xP

Also, erm... any indication of how often will you update this? =P

Knightblazer

They would probably know them as the Zaradarians. They'd know by now. :P

I'll update every couple of days, or at least until the RP gets a lot of new extra material that needs to be summarized.

Finch
08-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Cliff Notes make me happy, especially since I've only just returned from vacation.

If you ever need help with these then just whistle.