PDA

View Full Version : Disturbance- The Discussion

Stinky
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Welcome all, and please, sit down. Please, have a cookie. This is the official dicussion for Disturbance, not to be confused with those other, unofficial ones. Discuss the RP here, make friends in the RP, or ask questions about the RP.

The current Members list is as follows:

ACCEPTED:
1. Canis Lupus
2. Darth Murkrow
3. oXWaunaXo
4. tyshawn015
5. djax94 RESERVED
6. Freo Viscanti
7. Draconic_Espeon RESERVED
8. bekah_the_pikachu RESERVED
9. KittenGirl2000

Yes, I did just copy and paste it. So what? Later on, I will put teams up here, so make sure to check the Sign-Up thread, as well as here. And don't forget the RP when it comes up! ;) (It shall be up next Tuesday. I am being forcibly taken to my grandparents house, and therefore cannot have it up over the weekend. :0)

Freo Viscanti
08-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Whoopee, 2nd post. :P

Umm.. lets see.. are manaphy, mew, celebi and jirachi related? Storywise.

Stinky
08-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Whoopee, 2nd post. :P

Umm.. lets see.. are manaphy, mew, celebi and jirachi related? Storywise.

Freo, I knew that you would be the first to attack the discussion thread.

...Yes, they are related. Mew will be giving the teams directions for the mission, while Celebi and Manaphy are keeping things under control in Eterna. Jirachi was unfortunately captured in Hoenn, and no one knows where she is. (Not even me... Although I suspect little Wishmaker-Kebabs! xD)

Freo Viscanti
08-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Freo, I knew that you would be the first to attack the discussion thread.

...Yes, they are related. Mew will be giving the teams directions for the mission, while Celebi and Manaphy are keeping things under control in Eterna. Jirachi was unfortunately captured in Hoenn, and no one knows where she is. (Not even me... Although I suspect little Wishmaker-Kebabs! xD)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Good. XD

And just one more question... who created Heatran? Will it serve a purpose in the story too?

Stinky
08-06-2007, 12:14 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Good. XD

And just one more question... who created Heatran? Will it serve a purpose in the story too?

Honestly, I'm not sure what Heatran actually does besides keeping the volcano under control. He may make an appearance, but he may not.

Darth Murkrow
08-07-2007, 10:59 PM
B-B-But I like Jirachi... Alive... *Is Lady Jirachi on Pokevillage*

Anyways, just posting to let you know that I acknowledged the presence of the board. *Slinks off*