PDA

View Full Version : help me please!

hbmacho101
08-06-2007, 04:18 PM
sry if its on the wrong forum but i need help. i need to upgrade my computer to windows service pack 2 but it says i should first backup my system. i already did that but i want to know how to restore my system after i upgrade to service pack 2. if anybody knows how to do that can you tell me plz?:redface:

Kayden Javlaíakín
08-06-2007, 04:48 PM
sry if its on the wrong forum but i need help. i need to upgrade my computer to windows service pack 2 but it says i should first backup my system. i already did that but i want to know how to restore my system after i upgrade to service pack 2. if anybody knows how to do that can you tell me plz?:redface:
You shouldn't have to, but if you do, click Start, point to All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then click System Restore. From there go to Restore my computer to an earlier time.

If you for some strange reason can't get to it through normal Windows, then boot in Safe Mode and do it.

Golden ho oh
08-06-2007, 04:55 PM
sry if its on the wrong forum but i need help. i need to upgrade my computer to windows service pack 2 but it says i should first backup my system. i already did that but i want to know how to restore my system after i upgrade to service pack 2. if anybody knows how to do that can you tell me plz?:redface:i never had to do that